While high on Skooma, I tend to...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Please feel free to share amusing stories of your adventures while on Skooma, or any other illicit substance ;)

Zoch

One day one of my chars stopped at the Bannered Mare for a drink after a long, hard day of work and was challenged to a drinking competition by a mysterious stranger... I think you know the rest.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
While high on Skooma, I post in threads created by a Thamor. :p
While high on Skooma, I dangle string in front of Khajiit and get really mad when they don't play with it.

All the other times...well
1815156.jpg

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Keep yer filthy skooma. It makes our bellies bleed.

'Cause when we raise our flagon to another dead dragon, there is just one drink we need: Nord Mead.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
This covers it, I think. Watch at own risk.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
I got together a few bard friends and put this together:

(This was actually made by a couple of my friends :D)

Wildroses

While high on Skooma, I tend to pick a side in Skyrim's stupid civil war. I hate them both so much it takes a chemical imbalance in my brain to make me join.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
image.jpg

What is this skooma thing? Is that what the altmer drink now a days? Step it up, man. Redwater skooma is the way to go. Anything else and you might as well be as weak as the thalmor.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
I got together a few bard friends and put this together:

(This was actually made by a couple of my friends :D)

What did i just hear? Sounds like a Deadra ritual. (Jk)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts