Which race do you dislike the most?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which race you dislike the most

• Altmer (High Elf)

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Argonian

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Bosmer (Wood Elf)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Breton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunmer (Dark Elf)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Imperial

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Nord

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Orc

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Redguard

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

RelentlessNub

The Supreme Nub
I wish you could change the height of your character. ):

I chose orcs because theyre the only race that I found that I did not like a single person. Even the librarian in winterhold was a prick. And the skooma dealing orc who tried to off me that just drew the line. Their while history is that of jerks they even stole their homeland.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
I agree RelentlessNub. I appreciated the fact that there were so many customization options, but it would have been nice if they focused a little more on personalizing the body as well as just the head. Adjustable height, weight distribution, and maybe something along the lines of changing hand and feet size along with maybe limb length. That's just me though, I suppose, I really enjoy a high degree of personalization, especially with role playing characters.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I agree RelentlessNub. I appreciated the fact that there were so many customization options, but it would have been nice if they focused a little more on personalizing the body as well as just the head. Adjustable height, weight distribution, and maybe something along the lines of changing hand and feet size along with maybe limb length. That's just me though, I suppose, I really enjoy a high degree of personalization, especially with role playing characters.

This. I would love to have the ability to manipulate all the characteristics of my toon.

Natrilis

Nords. They are so racist towards me. I got beat up and all my stuff stolen in Windhelm just cuz i was a Bosmer. I mean, forget Altmer. Making a rebellion just cuz of some other races in skyrim? Nords suck. Dont want to be one. Never have, never will. Sure Altmer are snobs, but they have a pretty good reason to be. They might abuse that fact a bit, but they are strong mages. Nords are just stupid IMO. Battlecry?

Oblo

#swag
I dislike Argonians. Not in a hateful kind of way. It's just that they're useless. They don't have any advantages besides the fact that they can breathe under water... And that isn't even that cool.

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
Altmer used to piss me off ALOT. So full of themselves.
But now it's orcs. The think they are all powerful, ad the best warriors.

My favorite are Dunmer. I have an awesome Dark Elf, with red eyes, and a black mohawk.

I dislike Argonians. Not in a hateful kind of way. It's just that they're useless. They don't have any advantages besides the fact that they can breathe under water... And that isn't even that cool.
Agreed, you barely spend time underwater in the game and when you do you can simply use an enchantment or a potion.

osheao

'which race do i hate most' just isn't a valid question.

i love the tes games and lore.

however, if you want to talk about concepts, such as, wasted and underutilized, then, i must say argonians and bosmer. redguards get thrown into it, as well, since, they are pretty generic and don't have a game named after them, lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts