• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I appreciate the fact you were given to me but I really don't need you. My wife, a mage from the college of magic is my companion and a true friend. I feel sorry that all you have to do is sit around at my house in Whiterun, but you might as well make yourself comfortable cuz I'm not going to need you anytime soon.

Speech500

WHo is ur companion and how do i get her?
Is she a trainer?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It's probably Brelyna Maryon. She's the only female I know of at the College that can be married. She has two favor quests that you have to complete. She's not a trainer but she is a follower.

Artemis

I usually leave Lydia at my Whiterun home and take my husband, Vorstag along on side missions.
I've left him at the Breezehome while working on the main quests, though, and have lately been coming home to both of them sitting at the table in my room. Neither of them acknowledge me when I walk in the room, either. Someone's hiding something.

Speech500

They are having an affair.
Are there Affairs in this game?

It might be that everyone is so good at hiding it, bethseda haven't noticed

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I think I left Lydia somewhere out in the mountains when I got my new follower... LOL

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
my lydia is still laying under a frost troll in the mountains lmao

Skyrimosity

My Lydia's body is still laying on the steps to the Jarl's throne inside Dragonsreach. The Thieves overpowered us and the guards did NOTHING to save here. I have killed many a guard around Whiterun then run away on my Shadowmere.

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
:eek: Oh Lydia, I know you are sworn to protect me but was this really necessary? :confused:

6605074707_9ac63a67f4_b.jpg

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo GOOOOOO LYDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GazStudios

My lydia got killed by a draugr or something in a dwemer cave.. or was it a falmer.. god.. she was with me since i started the game almost.. since i was about level 5 .. She was withme for 20 levels..
then she dies... had to flee.. couldnt loot her body.. not enough space.. now i have caldor.. i tend to blast him with fire for getting in my way, while saying, GTFO.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
My Lydia was constantly walking in front of my drawn bow and getting herself killed. Got tired of reloading previous saves to get her back and while doing the Stormcloaks questline it seemed the perfect time to dump her and go solo. :)

wheato

Premium Member
I've not bothered using my Lydia at all. She's just there to look good and provide me with pie. Oi Lydia, get in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I like climbing mountains and she could never keep up. I was on top of a big one and killed a dragon and after realized Lydia was never around anymore. I guess she got killed somewhere. I didn't worry about it too long; she had a crappy attitude and I like going about solo.

Oblo

#swag
I like climbing mountains and she could never keep up. I was on top of a big one and killed a dragon and after realized Lydia was never around anymore. I guess she got killed somewhere. I didn't worry about it too long; she had a crappy attitude and I like going about solo.
I don't know how you cna stand going solo. I feel foreveralone if I'm on my own. I don't need the help. I just like the company.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Now I'm feeling lonely.... It's a big empty world out there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts