Where or where are the Daedra Hearts?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I think the reason for the talk about him is it's far from obvious he works as a trader outside the thieves guild.

Latest play though went like this...

Arrive at college for 1st time and find him sat in his bed area.
Talk to him, no dialogue at all.
Talk to him, again no dialogue. May as well be talking to a guard.
Talk to the little sod again, yay get the see me in my room line, only snag is we are in your room already....
Talk to him again, no option to trade
Talk to him again, FINALLY it works.

If I didn't know from this thread that it works I wouldn't have bothered getting that far.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I think the reason for the talk about him is it's far from obvious he works as a trader outside the thieves guild.

Latest play though went like this...

Arrive at college for 1st time and find him sat in his bed area.
Talk to him, no dialogue at all.
Talk to him, again no dialogue. May as well be talking to a guard.
Talk to the little sod again, yay get the see me in my room line, only snag is we are in your room already....
Talk to him again, FINALLY it works.

If I didn't know from this thread that it works I wouldn't have bothered getting that far.
I guess I'll just keep trying then, but, with 4 homes to maintain + my thane, DB, TG, mercenary and fund raising activities, I don't get up to my apt @ the college much. What's the point. Nothing every happens. What's driving me nuts is that I want that friggin' glove from the Midden and I can't find the person that starts that quest to talk to!

don't get up to my apt @ the college much. What's the point. Nothing every happens. What's driving me nuts is that I want that friggin' glove from the Midden and I can't find the person that starts that quest to talk to!
Lots of dragon attacks happen :) As for the hand in the midden the rings to place on it are in a chest in the arcanaeum. Not sure it's a quest as such. Never was listed as one for me. More something to do.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Lots of dragon attacks happen :) As for the hand in the midden the rings to place on it are in a chest in the arcanaeum. Not sure it's a quest as such. Never was listed as one for me. More something to do.
I luv the Arcaneum. I'm the friggin' Arch Mage and I can't even get in to the books without picking the lock. Sheesh. I betcha I'll have to steal the stuff from the chest in order to do that glove thing. Sheesh... I don't get no respect...

Agentoringe

I luv the Arcaneum. I'm the friggin' Arch Mage and I can't even get in to the books without picking the lock. Sheesh. I betcha I'll have to steal the stuff from the chest in order to do that glove thing. Sheesh... I don't get no respect...

That's actually EXACTLY what you have to do, there are 4 rings in that chest and they have to be put on the hand in a certain order :) it summons a daedra pirate (yes there are those apparently) and you have to do something for him an he tells you where he stashed some loot in skyrim.

I've only found two so far, I went back to my trusty old nightingale armor and I really only have interest in the daedric bow so I don't have motivation to pursue anymore. One I got from the room kodlak usually sits and another from the hall of vigilant slightly southwest of dawnstar which is kinda camouflaged against the edge of a mountain.

JClarke1953

Also, if you've already gotten the other Scroll from Valerica, her lab has lots of good stuff that respawns every few days or so. A Deardric heart, soul gems and many other ingredients. If you go back further into the castle, the shelf in the alcove by the candlestick that opens the door has Royal Vampire armor. I think it has 125% Majika regen on it.

Also, if you've already gotten the other Scroll from Valerica, her lab has lots of good stuff that respawns every few days or so. A Deardric heart, soul gems and many other ingredients. If you go back further into the castle, the shelf in the alcove by the candlestick that opens the door has Royal Vampire armor. I think it has 125% Majika regen on it.
Use to farm that spot too ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts