• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
i want to make some armor

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Ebony Ingots are rarely sold by vendors, and take 1 month to 'respawn' in mines. Gloombound (southwest of Windhelm) and Redbelly mines (Shor's Stone to the west, Shore's Stone is North of Riften) have ore you can mine, as well as a couple 'veins' on Throat of the Earth. As your level grows the availability of Ebony Ingots increase with vendors, but still is somewhat uncommon.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I always see them for sale in Whiterun's War Maidens store. You can get alot easy there, but they cost quite a bit when buying in bulk.

Pestilence

Stone is right, they usually have a stock of around 10 for sale there, which resets every 48 hours (give or take).

It's funny how people say alot of the mines only have a 1 or two veins. Are you guys not looking good enough? I always find 4-10 veins in every Mine I go into. But there is a mine that Orc's have controll of that has ALOT of Ebony in it. They aren't very friendly but they wont attack you unless you steal they're tools or something. You can take all the ebony you want.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
anyone know a good place for some gold ore? every mine i go in doesnt have any gold :sadface:

Pestilence

Kolskeggr Mine has plenty of Gold you can turn into Ingots. Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon has quite a bit located inside as well, I usually get 10+ Ingots per visit, as well as a few Ebony Ingots and 4 Daedric hearts to boot.

Quiksilver201

i actually found all of my ebony stuff... now i have such an abundance of i im waiting for my next badass set and no i wasnt even looking for it .. i received an ebony sword within the first4 hours of the game and went ape pl*** on the rest of thee game till it caught up

Nathan Smith

I might sound stupid but i dint even know how to get into Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon. So maybe i should make a new threadbut any tips. PM me if you have the answers! :p

sahqonsah

There are around 46 pieces of ebony ore in gloombound mine and gold ore can be found in Kolskegger there is a quest from the workers in left hand mine outside of markarth that asks you to clear the forsworn from koldkegger, also if you want some awsome ebony armour complete boethias proving from the shrine of boethia just north of gloombound mine and east of windhelm

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
I might sound stupid but i dint even know how to get into Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon. So maybe i should make a new threadbut any tips. PM me if you have the answers! :p
You need to do the Pieces of the Past quest first, go to Silus' house in Dawnstar.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts