• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Will the murder mystery be solved?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
    • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
    • Maybe

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nashua looked down at the woman she discovered to be called Linn Sypho. Nasuuma looked at Linn and when she heard that this nord was apart of the team Nasuuma threw her arms around the woman and when she noticed how stupid she was being she let go and put out her hand,
    "I am Nasuuma the leader of investigators! Welcome aboard!" Nashua said giving a wide grin so happy her luck was changing for the good and not the bad again.

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    As everyone introduced themselves to the woman calling herself Nasuuma. He just nodded and turned back and walked to a table not far from the door. He set his hammer down, and took a seat facing the door.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Rowyn walked into the house that had held the vigilantes when Nikos had gotten into a fight with them. There were two houses, and she realized that she hadn't asked the Dark Elf woman which one the body lie in. She scratched her chin thoughtfully before deciding to go based on smell. Each house was empty anyways so it wouldn't hurt to search both in the time she had; she just needed to search the one with the dead body first.

When she walked into the door, the smell of decay hit her like a slap in the face. She squinted her eyes against the foul smell and continued her way into the house, gently shutting the door behind her. She hadn't been in the house long when she heard a noise. She drew her dagger from inside her coat, and walked a little further into the room. When she looked around, it wasn't hard to see the body lying in the pool of blood or the glossy lifeless eyes that were sunken into the Khajiit's head.

"Dear gods..." She mumbled to herself as she found the room that seemed to have made the noise. It was a bedroom, the bed untouched and made neatly, but what caught her attention was the small droplets of puddles that must have come from the snow off someone's boots. Tentatively, she crept towards the door with one hand beginning to reach out for the door while the other held her dagger at the ready. Maybe this was this killer coming back to take pride in his victim. She had to be careful.

Her hand touched the knob and turned it quickly pulling the door open in front of her. She retrieved her hand and held the dagger at ready not expecting what she saw.

"Another vigilante? How many are you?" She wondered aloud breathlessly.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    "Nasuuma we need to talk asap and well as you see I have been quite busy. Jazlyn we will talk later after busy is done." Said Thrain softly as he turned and started to walk but he then stopped, "Nasuuma we need to talk in private also so follow me to my room. Ogar please guard the door so no one comes in." Thrain said with a solid tone as he walked towards his room opened the door and moved a chair so Nasuuma can sit in it.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Linn got a little creeped out when Nasuuma hugged her, but she then released the nord. She smirked as she had met the leader of the investigators. "I trust you are more responsible than us... Aren't you?" She said, thinking especially about Nagisus and Ogar when they pushed and kicked a farmer and were about to fight with each other over a sneeze.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Nagisus crept out of the Smithy's basement and looked around to make sure the coast was clear, before walking out of the building. He then decided to check the inn. "Hello there, teammates and GIANT ANGRY ORC! Eep, hide me Nasuuma!" he shrieked, making a pitiful attempt to hide himself behind his friend.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    Thrain hearing a familiar voice walks towards the main hall in the inn. "Nagisus shut up and get in here before you ruin everything again!" Order Thrain as serious as can be Nagisus obviously has pissed off Thrain a extreme amount and Thrain is having none of his antic's. "Nasuuma now if you please." Thrain said softly switching his focus at Nasuuma for a second before heading back into his room.

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He stares with the most hateful glare he could muster at the Argonian. Then he made a quick fake jump toward the Argonian, but stayed in his seat. His eye focusing back on the door.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Nagisus thought for a moment, before remembering who he was. He was Spears-The-Silt, Nagisus, master swordsman, master of the H.M.S. Histleaf, not a mere human wimp afraid of a burly green elf and a Nord who believes he's tougher than he is. With a pause to think, he said, "Oh shut your pompous gullet, Fain. Or was it Thrain? I don't remember and, quite frankly, could NOT care less. Now, listen hear. I have the perfect way to settle our disputes, Sir Ogar, and get some investigation done. I found this," he said, holding up a bloodlines glove, "in the Blacksmith's basement. If me and Ogar had a fight near the guardhouse, we could divert the guards away while the rest of you search. Does that sound good?"

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    He ignored the Argonian, or it looked like he did. " Shut up lizard, if you want to fight go find that lizard that's bigger than me. Also explain how that's even possible. You damn lizards are not suppose to be as big as me. I suggest we kill it now before it can cause problems. Oh and little lizard shut up I don't listen to little weaklings. "

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Nagisus pondered for a moment, to think about the offer. "I suppose that would be acceptable...but no magic. Duelists do not use spells, they use their swords, their courage, and their wit. The guardhouse is the other side of the village, so if we get Linn - the most normal and least notorious - to tell the on-duty guards there's a serious duel going on outside the guardhouse to lure them back, the entire east of the village should be devoid of all guards. That's when the rest of you search the Smithy. Sound good?"

Bloodhawk71

another redneck nerd
    Without a word, every muscle in his body bulged out at the idea. " Lizard I mean this with every ounce of orc that I am. You draw another drop of blood from her, and i will slowly, through a thousand small cuts, bleed you dry. "

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma was about to follow Thrain in to his room when chaos broke out and everyone started shouting and cursing at each other and quite frankly she had had enough and she broke down into hysteric crying then followed by a road of anger and authority.
    "Right shut the fluff up all of you or I will slit my own throat and trust me,without my intelligence and my skill you will not find anything! Now about this petty argument between you Nagisus and who ever the hell you are Orc, don't give a plops if you don't like each other so just get over it and NO one is fighting! Do I make myself crystal fluffing clear? Now Thrain we can talk," Nasuuma said with the upmost anger and frustration, but calming down as she finished her speech and pulled Nagisus by his horns into Thrains room, closing the door behind her.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    Pain, torture. The only things that had happened to Lillith when she was caught trying to assassinate a high target. Now, she had to wait for Nasuuma, the friend she had met before she left unexpectedly. Ever since the catching she had crazy thoughts in her head, and had to get vengeance. But first, they MUST find the murders. She told Nasuuma she'd be at the in waiting for her so she had to wait anyway.

"Surely Nasuuma will be in the Inn sometime, unless she has her hands full with the other people.."

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    The relationship of hatred between Ogar and Nagisus was getting serious. Linn drove her hand to her head and whispered to herself. "Not this again..."
    Finally, Nasuuma calmed everyone down. "Not the most polite way, but it worked..." She, Nagisus and Thrain headed to the room to plan Talos-knows-what and Linn noticed Ogar's dislike for Nagisus was bigger than what she expected. She patted his shoulder and calmed him down. "Just ignore Nagisus and none of you will die in the other's hands." She sat down and began eating a loaf of horker meat.