• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Will the murder mystery be solved?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
    • No

Votes: 6 30.0%
    • Maybe

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    When Snow Turns to Blood

4E 211, 28th of Evening Star. Jurleif Grifwithsson is found dead in the middle of the street. 4E 212, 2nd of Morning Star. Alette Euffegere's body is discovered frozen and partially buried under snow. 4E 212, 20th of Morning Star. Nulwodern Benhlulu's corpse is found underneath a mound of lumber, mostly burnt apart from the upper body and head.

In the secluded village of Jorlesstead, in the glaciers around Dawsnstar, three people have gone missing. So far, there have been no leads, so the Jarl of Dawnstar has called for an Inquisition of some of the smartest and strongest people in the hold. The Inquisitors, however, are getting nowhere, so a Dunmer woman named Nasuuma has decided to take action and create a secret group of vigilantes. However, it is likely not long before the Inquisition find out and try to take action against them. Nasuuma has called in an old friend of hers to try and gather a group.

Cast:

Investigators:
    Head: Nasuuma (death raider)
    Deputy: Nagisus (Captain Nagisus)
    Achilles (JBar2531)
    Alexstrasza LaRouche (Alexstrasza)
    Thrain Adukar (Em_Pu)
    Linn Sypho (leepdroon)
    Orag Shadbu (Bloodhawk71)
    Fenditura or Fen (Melee)
    Jazlyn Ranae (Falaember)

Inquisitors:
    Head: The Inquisitor
    Nikos Dolvari (Boudica)
    Rowyn Juwins (Znowcicle)

Requirements:
    Please post atleast once a day ( exeptions can be made if you contact the op's or me)
    15+ contains strong language and talk of sex.

Rules:
    1. No godding (outrageously over powered characters), no killing forum members characters (unless expressly agreed upon by all players involved), or saying so and so robs store of all goods, ruining the experience of other people. No being a Dragonborn either, in public neutral threads in the story of Skyrim they are very rare, thus it would be un-fair to have one person be a Dragonborn and be able to use Shouts so easily

2. No profanity. in public "neutral threads"

3. All posts should be relevant to the RP, except for stuff in Out of Character comments <example> OOC: I need to go to sleep now, my character will just go along with whatever you guys decide.

4. If somebody leaves due to circumstances similar to the example in rule#4 you cannot say that, the player who just left gives away all their gold. You can only make decisions like whether to go to the cave or the orc camp and stuff like that.

5. When playing you need someone to give out a quest or sell items or something like that you may make an "NPC" character, do not make a character card for an NPC. Just do something like this.
    Example: Shopkeeper: What can i do for you mighty adventurer?
    Player: I need some new armor.
    Shopkeeper: Why sure, our smith just forged some yesterday.

6. "Duels" or player battles, have to be agreed upon by all players involved.

7. If not a member, your comments on story progression can be posted by replying to its OOC thread

8. Swearing is allowed.

9. No ranting or raving.

This is the private so people may only post if they are in the rp.
    Investigstors please post in Yellow
    Inquisitators please post in Orange
    This will help determine whether your a investigator or a inquisitators just so it helps :)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma watched from her upstairs window waiting, always waiting. She looked out to see if the murderer would just pop out and Nasuuma would become a hero and she would be well payed for her work. Nasuuma then began to remember some of the deaths as she had discovered one who had been found sawed ontop of the sawing mill where the wood is sawed. Nasuuma tried to get rid of the memory, the blood, the sawed body. It was truly horrific.

Nasuuma didn't want to do it, but she thought it was the only way. She had set up a meeting with some of the locals and she was going to meet them at night, the most dangerous time of the day. She was determened to solve the mystery and beat the blasted inquisitators to it after they had invaded their village and put in new rules to make sure no one was outside at night and also no one could leave the village. It wasn't the new rules which annoyed her, it was what the inquisitators did to people, which was torture.

Nasuuma went downstairs and very cautiously opened her door. The inquisitators were no where to be seen and very carefully she sneeked outside. Nasuuma looked around her every second almost making sure she wasn't being watched or followed. She had agreed to meet with everyone outside the village. Nasuuma was very careful and finally made her way out of the village and took cover in the trees. She sat herself down within cover and waited for the others to arrive.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Nagisus rode into Jorlesstead on his horse, Wades-In-Chains - her normally deep black coat was lined in frost, and she almost looked white. It was an extremely frigid day, and a blizzard was sweeping through the tundras. Nagisus was wrapped up as tight as he could, wearing two layers of leather padding under his robes, with a waistcoat over them, along with about three scarves. Nevertheless, he shivered - the Argonian wasn't used to such cold weather. He fumbled for a note with a numb hand wrapped in bandages (travelling by river is wonderful, except when there are slaughterfish), his other gloved hand hanging onto the black-as-coal horse's reins. "Blah, b-blah, blah, come to Jorlesstead...little village by a gla-a-ACHOO...glacier in the Pale...noticeable for the g-guards in white steel helmets..." he stammered and sneezed in the harsh cold. Nagisus then looked up, seeing a small village, next to a glacier, with an entrance guarded by Pale guards in white steel helmets. Jorlesstead. He rode through the gates and looked around. "Where could Nasuuma's cottage b-be..."

(( Red is my speech colour by the way folks. I am an Investigator u_u ))

JBar2531

Achilles arrived in a clearing in the woods outside Jorlesstead. He seemed to be the first one their. He wanted to solve these murders, they disgusted him. Who could do such a thing? Self defense was one thing but killing an innocent person..... Achilles sat down on a tree stump and watched the surronding woods for the Inquisitators, hoping they wouldnt show up...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    (good good)

Nasuuma looked out into the village to see if anyone else would come, noticing Achilles arriving and placing himself down on a tree stump near her. While Nasuuma was looking towards the village she noticed a new man arrive in the village and to be honest he looked quite funny. She noticed how much clothing he was wearing and she nearly fell over with laughter. She then walked a bit closer to the village and threw a stone in his direction, getting his attention and calling out to him as she remembered him from when she asked for help.
    " Nagisus is that you?" she whispered beginning to get anctious as it seemed that the inquisitators were hiding which scared her as if they found her and the others it wouldn't look good.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Nagisus was smacked in the head with the rock, chipping one of his horns. He turned and saw Nasuuma, standing, shrouded in some trees, and clambered off Wades-In-Chains, tying him to a nearby hitching post. Gee, a hitching post, he thought, Could you get any more unsophisticated? With a small sI'm a racist asshole who doesn't understand boundaries, respect, or basic human decency and I need help and a large sneeze, he nodded at the Dunmer woman and went towards her. "Please let me in, I've been travelling here for a week. I'm surprised I'm not missing three toes." A shiver ran through him. Blizzards - of all the things in this wretched land of racist, muscular crackpots, was there anything worse than a blizzard?

Nagisus had had a rather awkward friendship with Nasuuma for a while, before finally getting over it. When you grow up around a father who hates Dunmer, and who served in the An-xileel during the Red Year, you learn to hate Dunmer. And of course, it was no better that his father had helped to murder thousands of dark elves and drive them from there home. It still surprised Nagisus he got along with Nasuuma at all - let alone was one of her closest friends.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    He walked through the halls of the Jarl's Palace, his robes flapping from his quick pace. He smiled, for this was a happy soul. The Inquisitor whistled as he worked his way through the halls. As he reached his office, he sat down waiting for his ranking Inquisitors.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma looked around for a few more seconds before turning his eye to Nagisus and after another few heart stopping moment Nasuuma ran out to Nagisus and grabbed him off his horse and began to pull him after her.
    " Come on were setting up in the trees as it's safer." Nasuuma whispered taking another quick glance around the surrounding area in case there were any inquisitators around, but she had recently found out that an elite team on their way and the name of the boss is simply The Inquisitator Nasuuma actually found the name quite scary and she was dreading when he finally arrived.

Nasuuma along with Nagisus returned to the small place where Achilles was still waiting and Nasuuma went up to Achilled and smiled.
    " Achilles you arrived thank you I will continue with the meeting after the others arrive. So how are you?" Nasuuma said letting go of Nagisus and placing herself down on the ground.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma looked at Achilles and smiled.
    " Im fine thank you very much a bit drossy though as I'm a nit nervous about this meeting and how it will..." Nasuuma began, but then noticing Achilles now decided to talk to Nagisus. Nasuuma stayed quiet and began to look back to the camp to see if anyone was coming, but no luck. She then began to remember about the new inquisitators and worried about how they would treat the people in her village. Nasuuma slumped back onto the the ground and began to rest for a bit waiting, always waiting.

Alexstrasza

Mother of Dragons, Bride of Fire
    The snow beat down on Alex as she walked the winding path that led to village past Dawnstar.

"By the Saints, I'm going to freeze if I don't find this place soon.."

Alex's kimono and haori were covered with a light covering of frost. The path had her winding around and around. She walked for a good thirty minutes till she saw the outcrop of trees.

"That must be the place.."

Alex moved slowly through the trees till she came upon three people talking among themselves.

"Nasuuama, I presume?"

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    ( Everyone please make sure that everyone knows your thoughts about people, do you like them, love them, despise them make it clear or if your character doesn't speak her/his mind then jujst make sure we all know your thoughts about eachothers character, but don't get nasty or start ranting :))

Nasuuma was nearly falling asleep w.hen she heard a noise nearby.
    " Oh crap, please don't let it be inquisitators!" Nasuuma said in an angered voice soon realising how loud she said it. Nasuuma expected the worse, but actually it wasn't. A woman came intot he clearing and had started off by saying "Nasuuama, I presume?" and Nasuuma noticed the woman was another investigator Nasuuma got in touch with.
    " Yes I am Nasuuma. So you are urmm... Alex or thats how you like to be called instead of your long name. So how are you?" Nasuuma said othering the woman a tree stump.

Alexstrasza

Atleast the dark elf was being gracious unlike the other few she ran into along the way getting here.

"I'll be fine when I'm warm to be honest."

The small group were huddled around. Alex saw no-one that perked her interest yet but she kept her hopes up even though she was barely attracted to men. Since I was going to be in this frozen waste for awhile, she thought, I should at least find someone or something to keep me busy up here.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Echoes of blunt forces rang outwards an open room, like a warhammer striking the fragile ground. The room was decorated not in tapestry nor paintings nor sculptures, but in blood, weapon and armor stands. A half naked figure is located in the middle of the room - causing the thunderous sounds - training with a dummy, delivering punches from a distance with the air seemingly aiding his blows to hit the makeshift enemy. A large battle scar paint the man's back, a burn scar that expands from the center of his back and extending to his neck.

Erikk is not the typical mage who prefers range combat for, as much as possible, he likes to fight face-to-face. His knowledge of the arcane is only meant to extend his physical prowess.

The training session was interrupted as another individual entered the room with haste. "Sir, the head inquisitor wish to see you." The messenger spoke with uneasiness, for fear enters anyone who interrupts whatever Erikk is doing. The mage delivered one last punch to the dummy before gesturing for his cloak to come. The black cloak flew from its stand to Erikk's hand as having a mind of its own. After suiting up, Erikk walked out of the room, leaving the messenger untouched and in relief.

Erikk entered the head inquisitor's office, seeing him stationed in his desk comfortably. Erikk stood straight and muttered a stiff "Sir!" as a form of respect to his superior. "You summoned me?" Erikk spoke with a slightly haughty tone - he never liked the Inquisitor, but he respects him enough as to not show his usual snobbish attitude when addressing him.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    The Inquisitor smiled as the first of his inquisitors appeared in his office. He tilted his head back revealing a hansome Altmer with scars down the right side of his face. This man had soft eyes that didn't seem to speak of his cruel nature. His soft voice rang out.

"Yes. Needless to say we might have to wait for the others."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Nasuuma liked Alex and she was humorous when she was talking about her being cold and needed some warmth. Nasuuma had got used to the cold and she was wearing a fur coat which she offered to Alex. Everyone else had not yet arrived and she was getting anctious never knowing what might have happend to them. Had they been caught? Had they just forgot? Nasuuma wasn't sure what to do if she should go looking for them or what.
    " Ok everyone were just gonna have to be patient." Nasuuma said trying to make sure everyone kept calm.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "My name's Nagisus, I'm from th-the Rift. Though I was born in Lilmoth. I am a good friend of Nasuuma's." He raised an eyebrow at the man's rather strange attire as he shook his hand (which was awkward, seeing as how only his left hand was free to shake the man's right hand). He then sneezed unnaturally loudly and shook his head, wiping some stray snot from his nose. "Sorry, I'm not used to this c-c-c-ACHOO...cold.

"So, why are you here, Achilles?" Nagisus scratched his bandaged right hand. He was still struggling to put away the note - his hands were a bit swollen after some nirnroot juice seeped into the wound. He gritted his large, serrated teeth. "Slaughterfish. Nothing I hate more than slaughterfish. Slaughterfish, blizzards and nirnroot."

(( By the way, please put all NPC text (be it servant or shopkeeper) in white. ))

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    ((Apologies, on my phone so my colour will be default ): I'll change it later ;) ))

Nikos was neither training nor taking his position seriously as a whole. He was sat at a table with food, ale (that was sitting neglected on the tabletop) and a woman fawning over him, fluttering her eyelids, smiling and pressing her body against him in a seductive manner.
    This inquisitor often forewent his duties in order to enjoy himself, be that with fighting, ale, food or women; sometimes...all at the same time.
    Her nimble fingers wandered, tracing down his torso and up his thigh with an extremely delicate touch. Occasionally she dug her nails in, in a teasing scratch which made Nikos smile after a brief pleasured hiss through his teeth.
    Their kiss was interrupted by a flustered courier bursting through the tavern door, disrupting the warm atmosphere with the cold flurry that came with him once he had opened the door. He stood their startled, looking around like a frantic, frightened deer caught in the torch light.
    He stood by the couple as if waiting to be acknowledged and then, knowing that he would be stood there a long time if he waited like that, he forcefully interjected himself with a loud cough and a foot stomp as he put his feet together.
    Then Nikos parted lips with this lady and looked the courier with open contempt.
    "The Inquisitor wishes to see you sir!"
    Nikos had distracted himself from this man by running his fingers through the woman's ebony curls,
    "Tell him wishes don't always come true, I'm busy."
    The courier became even more flustered as the imperial ignored him and he coughed loudly again, stamping his foot.
    "The Inquistor 'demands' your presence!"

So, Nikos left the woman with a kiss and very leisurely, very much at his own pace, went to see the Head Inquisitor. He was too much if a soldier to not disobey orders. He made his way into the room, apparently late as the others were already there, and sauntered in. He nodded his head at Erikk and then clasped his hands behind his back;
    "Apparently you demanded my presence sir?"

Alexstrasza

Alex took the fur coat with thanks. She put it on and wrapped it around her tightly.

"Many thanks..."

She was freezing still and she hoped silently in her head that the Saints would give her the chance for warmth soon. She placed her hand on top of her katana and cleared snow off of a large tree stump. Sitting down, she looked up at the others.

"Not to be rude but if this is all of us, I suggest we head for warmth before my fingers turn to ice."