Spoiler -What's ~YOUR~ favortie Daedric Artifact?-

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack- Mad woman

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
The Dawnbreaker is my preferred artifact. I'd rather chase Draugr with the Dawnbreaker than fight them head on. Especially when it's one Overlord after another.

King o' the Britains

Why explode them when you can turn them into bunnies or sweetrolls and watch them scamper away?

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I didn't know sweetrolls could scamper.

And sploding things are more fun than bunnies... to me anyway. :D

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
"The Black Star"
The reason is obvious it is a reusable Black Soul Gem

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
Spellbreaker. Duh.

ShadowGambit

Skeleton key. I choose to keep it. With Illusion, the gift from returning the key are not worth it

Also Masque of Clavicus Vile.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Spellbreaker will go good with the Battlemage I've made, mainly using a shield and spell, and I've heard with the ward absorb in restoration it works with spellbreaker so it recharges your magic while hiding behind a shield.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
"The Black Star"
The reason is obvious it is a reusable Black Soul Gem
though, technically not a Daedric artifact. What you hold is a defiled form of what used to be a Daedric Artifact. The same is with The Ring of Hircine, and The Rueful Axe... They may come from a Daedra, but they are not artifacts. I'm sorry for being too technical, but Azura's Star is the real deal, not the Black Star..

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
My Top 5

1- Mehrune's Razor
2- Goldbrand (Eltonbrand)
3-Gray Cowl of Nocturnal
4-Spear of Bitter Mercy
5-Skull of Corruption

King o' the Britains

I didn't know sweetrolls could scamper.

And sploding things are more fun than bunnies... to me anyway. :D
Bunnies scamper, sweetrolls are stolen. you want explosions, Shegorath says "CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!!"

tat2teel

Tough one, For me it's either Dawnbreaker, or the Wabbajack

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I liked the Dawnbreaker a lot even before dawnguard was announced, and now that it is I love the sword even more because it does extra damage to vampires because they are considered undead, and the fear explosion is just effin epic looking.

Mace of Molag Bal is extremely cool looking but I don't like the enchant that much, pretty good base damage for a low level character. The quest is for it and dawnbreaker were really cool as well.

The Black Star is really useful if you don't want to waste time/money on grand soul gems or raiding dwemer ruins ect. It saves me a lot of time and is usually the first thing I wan't to get on a new character. It's just as important to me as Azura's Star was in oblivion.

I never obtained the Ebony Blade ,but it sure sounds interesting. The fact that you can use it to start training two hand skill but benefits from one handed perks and skill. The whole life steal upgrade effect is so unique. Problem is I would never create a character that has both 1 and 2 handed specialization, but I might make one just to check out this interesting weapon.

OMG!!! The Dawnguard/Dawnbreaker stuff! Gunna make one handed Nord with Dawnbreaker and as a Dawnguard LOL!!! Ebony Blade is awesome! You should try it. But to have it at it's full potential, you have to kill 20 or 10 of your allies

Oghma Infinium. Especially good when mixed with a good empty bookshelf.
So I'm not the only one

My favs are

Ebony Blade
Volendruung
Black Star
Dawnbreaker
Masque Of Clavicus Vile
The Werewolf Ring thingy
OGHMA INFINIUM!!!!

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Mace of Molag Bal. highest base damage mace in game, plus the enchantments are pretty sweet.

ShadowGambit

Mace of Molag Bal has the same base damage as an Ebony Mace or a Daedric Mace (They have the same damage, but Ebony is lighter... and doesn't requires a Daedra heart). But the mace of Molag doesn't benefit from smithing perk, when the 2 other do.

Note that the Mace of Molag is lighter than his Ebony counterpart.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts