Spoiler -What's ~YOUR~ favortie Daedric Artifact?-

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
M'aiq enjoys Daedric Artifacts.
Do you have any?
What's your favorite?
And Why?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I had just about all of 'em, but now only have a few. Malog Bol's (sp?) mace was cool, cuz of the soul catching. Boethia's ebony mail was seriously bad-ass. Nimira's ring was also cool until eating people got old. Azura's Star on looks alone would rank right up there. Pity you can't hang it on a wall or something in your house. :)

For me..Ebony Mail. Of all of the Daedric Artifacts ive kept it equipped the longest (a few months and counting). Azura's star is nice, but I dont use it much...I keep enough soulgems on my character that I dont need Azura's Star

perkecet

I had just about all of 'em, but now only have a few. Malog Bol's (sp?) mace was cool, cuz of the soul catching. Boethia's ebony mail was seriously bad-ass. Nimira's ring was also cool until eating people got old. Azura's Star on looks alone would rank right up there. Pity you can't hang it on a wall or something in your house. :)
just put it on display somewhere? my vampiric dunmer mage who was hoarding powerful objects had it on top a bookshelf propped up against the wall. looked freakin AWESOME

Jaeger

For me..Ebony Mail. Of all of the Daedric Artifacts ive kept it equipped the longest (a few months and counting). Azura's star is nice, but I dont use it much...I keep enough soulgems on my character that I dont need Azura's Star

After every kill/soul trap, charge your soul trap weapon will Azura Star/Black Star, enchanting will soon be a 100.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Oghma Infinium. Especially good when mixed with a good empty bookshelf.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I love dawnbreaker, just because it's badass against the draugr and vamps that give my characters the most problems early on.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Me, I love the waddajack. Its unpredictability makes it so much fun to use!

After every kill/soul trap, charge your soul trap weapon will Azura Star/Black Star, enchanting will soon be a 100.
My enchanting has been at 100 for a few months

Oghma Infinium. Especially good when mixed with a good empty bookshelf.
I will admit, I have attempted this..but could never get it to work. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing..LOL

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I will admit, I have attempted this..but could never get it to work. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing..LOL

I read about the Oghma Infinium cheat, but decided against it. I guess I just prefer to level up naturally, as it extends my gameplay (and makes it more challenging).

perkecet

the original way doesnt work anymore. it worked because it takes a second after you read it for it to disappear. this means that you could put it on a bookshelf or just simply drop it so that it isnt in your inventory. however, they changed it so that the book can only be read once, even if you cheat to be able to keep it. you won't ever get the option to choose a path again. nowadays the way to do it is to duplicate the book which is supposedly much more difficult, though i've never bothered.

Chryss

the original way doesnt work anymore. it worked because it takes a second after you read it for it to disappear. this means that you could put it on a bookshelf or just simply drop it so that it isnt in your inventory. however, they changed it so that the book can only be read once, even if you cheat to be able to keep it. you won't ever get the option to choose a path again. nowadays the way to do it is to duplicate the book which is supposedly much more difficult, though i've never bothered.

it still works, did it yesterday. I couldnt duplicate the book but i was able to get levels.

perkecet

as of patch 1.5 i was able to use the book and keep it without it disappearing, but it wouldn't let me pick a path. i could read it and everything but nothing would happen. no box popped up or anything.

Mace of Molag Bal. The Wabbajack, too.

Docta Corvina

I'm partial to the Sanguine Rose, Clavicus Vile's mask and the Wabbajack. All have been useful to me in their own ways. I'm very much a patron of chaos, so the Sanguine Rose and Wabbajack have become must-haves. ;)

LunaMoth

(rewrite) I like Dawnbreaker the most and I'm hoping Goldbrand or Umbra sword makes a return in a dlc. (edit Damn the Umbra sword was destroyed according to the lore)

The Seeker

I liked the Dawnbreaker a lot even before dawnguard was announced, and now that it is I love the sword even more because it does extra damage to vampires because they are considered undead, and the fear explosion is just effin epic looking.

Mace of Molag Bal is extremely cool looking but I don't like the enchant that much, pretty good base damage for a low level character. The quest is for it and dawnbreaker were really cool as well.

The Black Star is really useful if you don't want to waste time/money on grand soul gems or raiding dwemer ruins ect. It saves me a lot of time and is usually the first thing I wan't to get on a new character. It's just as important to me as Azura's Star was in oblivion.

I never obtained the Ebony Blade ,but it sure sounds interesting. The fact that you can use it to start training two hand skill but benefits from one handed perks and skill. The whole life steal upgrade effect is so unique. Problem is I would never create a character that has both 1 and 2 handed specialization, but I might make one just to check out this interesting weapon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts