What's your favorite Daedric Artifact and why?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
I'd like to know which Daedric Artifact you find most to your liking/ is your favorite one. I like hearing other people's opinions so tell me which one you like best! :]

My favorite Daedric Artifact that I have used the most and just love in general so far is surprisingly the Spellbreaker. It is a shield that you get as a reward from the Daedric quest 'The Only Cure' The quest is given to you by Kesh the Clean, and the Daedric prince related to the Quest is Peryite, lord of pestilence and disease. The Spellbreaker is a shield of Dwarven make that when blocking creates a ward against magic that protects the user for up to 50 points of magic damage.

Skyrim:The Only Cure - UESPWiki

Spellbreaker (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

What's your favorite? :D

perkecet

volendrung, even though i rarely make two handed characters. its fun to take out on a nice summer day and reek havoc with unlimited power attacks.

Dylansauce02

Verses: The black star is very useful indeed, but I find it easy to forget that I have it. xP

perkecet: My Orc warrior uses the Volendrung quite a bit and she does have fun smashing the heads of that pesky bandits. xD

Verses

yea once you have 100 enchanting and everything is enchanted just the way you want it it becomes something that just sits there i know.

rvk5150

I love the Ebony Mail and Nightingale Blade; I just recently obtained Spellbreaker and equipped it right away.

I also have the Black Star but often forget I do have it...oh well.

Verses

I love the Ebony Mail and Nightingale Blade; I just recently obtained Spellbreaker and equipped it right away.

I also have the Black Star but often forget I do have it...oh well.
it's too bad the ebony mail makes 1st person arching more difficult as the smoke really interferes with my line of sight

rvk5150

I agree....on the flip side though I love how it engulfs the enemy and has that Venom (think Spiderman) look to it.

Dylansauce02

rvk5150; I always use the Nightingale Blade, but it's not a Daedric artifact like you might think it is, Nocturnal's artifact is the Skeleton Key.

Dylansauce02

rvk5150: The Skeleton Key is the thing you bring back to the Twilight Seplucher so you can become a Nightingale. It's an unbreakable lock pick.

Dylansauce02

Yes, after you give it back you can't keep it.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Ebony Mail, I'm an assassin and even though it's heavy armor, I still love it. The black mist that surround my character Kaya makes me want to play Skyrim forever.

Wabbajack, when you're bored, you have the staff to entertain you.

Golgo_SPB

Black Star, Ring of Hircine (for werewolf characters), and Ring of Namira.

Sanguine Rose, Ebony Mail, and Dawnbreaker are pretty cool too.

Veleda

Spellbreaker for a warrior, otherwise Sanguine's Rose. Unless you're capable of your own dremora summons, that's one thing I don't leave home without.

KITTEH

Khajiit
wabbajack, countless giants have been turned to bunnies in a matter of seconds!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I have used all of them but continue to use none of them, I have them spread throughout my houses on display racks and such

Arrow-Free Knee

i don't have all yet but the one i used the most was the molag bol mace with the soul trap. now that i'm 100% enchanting with my kit made, i've mounted it on the wall in breezehome. besides, i have a daedric dagger now with paralyze and soul trap so there is no more need to lug that heavy beast around.