What's your favorite Daedric Artifact and why?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
They're all useful in their own right, now I'm thinking of my favorite strictly weapon Daedric Artifact and I do fancy Dawnbreaker and the Mace of Molag Bal. :D

it's too bad the ebony mail makes 1st person arching more difficult as the smoke really interferes with my line of sight
Exactly. It's an awesome idea but I play 1st person view and the black vapors makes it impossible to use.

As for weapons, once your enchanting is up to 100 and you use super powerful enchanting potions you can make weapons much more powerful than any Daedric weapon I have come across.

I really wish I had stuck to some quest timeline instead of just doing what I want because now I get rewarded with junk that just means more weight. I can take an iron dagger and make it worth 1800 gold just enchanting it with the banish perk. I don't even loot much anymore. I really cheated myself in a lot of fun by taking a friend's advise and just explore and do whatever I want and focusing on smithing, enchanting and speech.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I like the wabajack but the ring of namira and Dawnbreaker take the cake.

Valentina

Sanguine rose, Azura's star and Volendrung. Spellbreaker looks cool but i never used it because i use two-handed and i LOVE Wabbajack

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Despite the class I'm using, Azura's Star is always in my inventory. Or the Ohgma Infinium if I feel like cheating.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Molag Bal's mace: Cause of his sexy voice, but he really scared the crap out of me when he put me in the cage. I KNOW WHAT HE DOES FOR A LIVING!!!! Plus the mace can kill things in one hit.
Dawnbreaker: Looks soooooo cool with my nightingale blade.
Wabbajack: Hello?! Sheogorath! Where is my Oblivion character?!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I only got the Spellbreaker the other day, well past endgame now... And i must say it is also my favourite. It looks funky and it has a cool visual effect, and most importantly it works well against all enemies, mages and warriors.

Before that it was the Sanguine Rose, and the Wabbajack desevers a special mention.

Most of the Daedric artefacts are really good, despite some crap quests to get them.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
My least favorite is most likely the Masque of Clavicus Vile, it's very useless to me. I do like Clavicus Vile himself, though. :D

Sanguine rose, Azura's star and Volendrung. Spellbreaker looks cool but i never used it because i use two-handed and i LOVE Wabbajack
Yes. The Sanguine Rose! I forgot to mention that. It's a blast. The Wabbajack killed my follower twice so I stopped using it. I guess I will have to get this Azura's Star everyone is raving about. I'll get it this week.

MoulinRouge

Azura's Star, Mace of Molag Bal and Dawnbreaker. I really like those weapons but I can't seem to get their damage pass 200 like my hand-crafted daedric weapons.

Train

Is that all you got?!
I actually don't like any, but if I had to pick one...maybe the Black Azura's Star, simply because it's a Black Soul Gem that never goes away (only valuable to those characters of mine that use enchanting of course). Or Spellbreaker, it's extremely usefull for melee chars. I also like the Wabbajack, but only because it's hilarious - plus I like Sheogorath, cracks me up every time even though I know all his lines; it's in the delivery I guess.

I strongly feel like the artifacts should have been better, and harder to get to make them worth it. Spellbreaker is the only one that fits this, actually, its difficult to get, and very powerful. Besides, why wouldn't a Daedric lord have super powerful stuff??? Also, why does Peryite, the weakest of them all, have the strongest artifact??? o_O

Golgo_SPB

I strongly feel like the artifacts should have been better, and harder to get to make them worth it. Spellbreaker is the only one that fits this, actually, its difficult to get, and very powerful. Besides, why wouldn't a Daedric lord have super powerful stuff??? Also, why does Peryite, the weakest of them all, have the strongest artifact??? o_O
I think it has to do with how strong crafting is, if it were weaker wouldn't artifacts look more useful? other than the Rueful Axe that thing sucks.

I feel like they were trying to make artifacts unique but fair... not sure what they were thinking with crafting and such.