What're you wearing right now?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Update: I now have a full set of Daedric Armor (Legendary) for myself, made a Daedric Greatsword for when I want to switch to two-handed weapons. I smithed a second Daedric Sword for my follower, Argis the Bulwark, and I also started smithing him a set of Daedric Armor. So far he has the Armor, Gauntlets and a Shield, all upgraded.

Since my Smithing made it to 100, I also made a full set of upgraded Dragonplate Armor and a set of Dragonscale Armor, minus the Helmet. Once I make the Dragonscale Helmet and finish off Argis' armor, I'll be Legendarying my Smithing.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I dumped the bare chested fur armor/forsworn look and opted to revisit the light stalhrim gear with a silver and emerald circlet/Aetherium Crown. Bone hawk apparel (still mad you can't make rings... wtf?).

My weaponry changes like the weather in Skyrim. Been throwing a lot of dual-casted Fireballs and Frenzy balls lately.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
The Nightingale armor, boots, and gloves with an enchanted circlet (eminent archery) in lieu of the hood.

Clau

The Fateless One
Vampire royal outfit + shrouded hood + shrouded gloves + shrouded boots

Doing radiant quests for the DB as the listener.

Mwhals

Deathbrand armor legendary
Deathbrand boots legendary
Deathbrand gauntlets legendary
Deathbrand helm legendary

Gold diamond ring with 1H and bows 68% more damage enchantments

Silver jeweled necklace with fire and frost resistance 56% increase enchantment.

Soulrender legendary
Bloodscyth legendary

After finding this armor and weapons, My Nightingale armor is now on a mannequin.

Reaper87

吉光
Recently, my bossy character has been wearing only his loincloth, but with daedric gauntlets that do their armour rating in damage. It's fun to slaughter dragons, devour their souls etc. with YOUR FISTS!

Wildroses

My character has had an outfit change. Now the Civil war is over she's put her uniform on a mannequin. She's also been levelling up her smithing and enchanting on the side.

Now she wears superior vampire boots enchanted to help her resist frost, a gold necklace she made herself enchanted to give her more health, a ring of minor destruction, a circlet of minor archery and superior leather braces. Her outfit is a red vampire one made superior and enchanted with something I've forgotten. She loves that dress because it's way more daring than the sort of clothes her Father let her wear when she was living back home. Whenever she goes out she adds a fur cape and black fur backpack of Arkay because Skyrim is a freezing cold land.

She's keeping her Dwarven bow she enchanted with flames. She's had it so long she's becoming attached to it.

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
By the way, if you have a female character, Ancient Nordic Armor looks really REALLY good on them! I now Aela wears it but for some reason, it always looks better on your character, especially if you have a Redguard.

Slith

currently wearing adept hood+vampire set (black)
it gives of the shadow essence on my vampire argo
i use bound weapon as my leveled weapons shiny ghostly ahehehe

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
Deathbrand armor legendary
Deathbrand boots legendary
Deathbrand gauntlets legendary
Deathbrand helm legendary

Gold diamond ring with 1H and bows 68% more damage enchantments

Silver jeweled necklace with fire and frost resistance 56% increase enchantment.

Soulrender legendary
Bloodscyth legendary

After finding this armor and weapons, My Nightingale armor is now on a mannequin.

Your weapons...did you find them originally with those names or did you enchant them? If so, what're the original weapons?

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
My character is crazy with her outfit...
*deep breath*
She wears a Nightingale Cowl, Guild Master Armor, Ancient Shrouded Boots, Ancient Shrouded Gauntlets, the Amulet of Articulation, and the Ring of Major Health.
What she currently has equipped is the Mjulnir(Her life sucking crossbow-the name's kinda random....couldn't think of anything else....)

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Oh wow, my naughty sign immediately jumped when I saw this thread. I figured it was about what everyone was wearing in real life, or while gaming. But then again, I figure everything anyone ever does around here is game, and everyone games in the nude.

...right?

jonathan90

well known member
elven light armour #

elven bow and elven sword enchanted#

thieves guild boots#

scaled braces 30 % more one handed damage#

RACE: wood elf.