What're you wearing right now?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
I love in Skyrim how there's so much choice in armor and weapons and it's even better if you have mods! But I was just wondering what everyone is currently wearing right now in their game? This is mine:

Armour/Clothes
  • Stormcloak Officer Armour
  • Stormcloak Officer Boots
  • Stormcloak Officer Bracelets
  • Stormcloak Officer Helmet
Weapons
  • Daderic War Axes x2 (War Axe of The Court, War Axe of the Princess Legendary.)
  • Daderic Sword ''Sanguine'' named after the Daderic Prince Sanguine.
So what's everyone currently wearing in their games?

xsneakyxsimx

My PJs. :)

Oh, wait, in the game? Sorry, my bad...

Currently, my main character has full Leather and Steel Armour (improved to Superior) and for weapons, I have two Steel Daggers, two Steel Swords, a Steel Greatsword and a Hunting Bow (all also improved to Superior).

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Well since I just started A new character and he's level 4, I just have on the basic Steel Armor set with a Steel Mace and Shield. He also has A hunting bow and plenty of Steel Arrows.

gangraad

dragonguard
wolf armor, steel shield, skyforge axe.

Wildroses

Right now my current character is wearing a Circlet of Eminent Conjuration, Necklace of Minor Haggling, Ring of Minor Destruction, Vampire Armour of Destruction, Superior Vampire Boots, Imperial Light Bracers and a frost resistant enchanted Fur Cape. She isn't a vampire, she just likes the outfit.

In a couple of days her week's leave from the army will be up and she'll be changing into her Imperial Light Armour outfit and going to Winterhold to report. I decided that seeing as every other Imperial Soldier wears a uniform, my characters who join the army should as well.

Her weapon is a superior Dwarven Bow she enchanted with flames. She goes through so many arrows I've lost track of what kinds she has right now. She also carries around the Wabbajack so she has something to fall back on if she can't use her bow for some reason (enemy too close or ran out of arrows mostly).

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
Right now my current character is wearing a Circlet of Eminent Conjuration, Necklace of Minor Haggling, Ring of Minor Destruction, Vampire Armour of Destruction, Superior Vampire Boots, Imperial Light Bracers and a frost resistant enchanted Fur Cape. She isn't a vampire, she just likes the outfit.

In a couple of days her week's leave from the army will be up and she'll be changing into her Imperial Light Armour outfit and going to Winterhold to report. I decided that seeing as every other Imperial Soldier wears a uniform, my characters who join the army should as well.

Her weapon is a superior Dwarven Bow she enchanted with flames. She goes through so many arrows I've lost track of what kinds she has right now. She also carries around the Wabbajack so she has something to fall back on if she can't use her bow for some reason (enemy too close or ran out of arrows mostly).

Wow... You seem to like mixing different sets of armor up? See, I can't do that otherwise my OCD will be like ''nope nope nope'' haha :D. Is she an Imperial by race? And what level is she? :)

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
ScreenShot168.bmp

A simple picture is better than trying to explain how an argonian suffering of vampirism ended up being interested in dwarven machinery, and I'm glad I found that pair of dwarven light gloves somewhere in Skyrim Nexus.

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
ScreenShot168.bmp

A simple picture is better than trying to explain how an argonian suffering of vampirism ended up being interested in dwarven machinery, and I'm glad I found that pair of dwarven light gloves somewhere in Skyrim Nexus.

I really like him! I'm jealous you have it on the PC. I have it, but my laptop just doesn't support it so I have to play Vanilla on the PS3. But he is really cool!

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Let's see...

My Imperial Dragonborn, Novus, is wearing Vampire Royal Armor, Daedric Boots and Daedric Gauntlets and really any of the nine Dragon Priest masks, whichever he feels like wearing on a given day. His weapons consist of Dawnbreaker, Zephyr w/ Dwarven Arrows, and Bound Swords and Bound Bow.

My Altmer Arch-Mage, Evalyn, is wearing (No Hood) Thalmor Robes, Thalmor Boots and Thalmor Gauntlets. She only uses magic, namely Destruction and Conjuration. She does carry a Dragon Priest dagger just in case of emergencies.

My Khajiit Master Assassin, Ri'Visah, is wearing Leather Armor, Leather Boots and Leather Gauntlets with an Apprentice or Adept hood. He uses an array of daggers of all types, which he tips with poisons that he creates, and also uses a hunting bow with poison tipped steel arrows.

My Nord Huntress, Erika, is wearing Forsworn skins (Armor, Boots and occasionally Gauntlets), no headdress. She uses a steel dagger and a hunting bow with steel arrows.

Yeah, that's about it.

gangraad

dragonguard
Are you a companion? :D

Indeed I am. When I do finsih the companions and slay paarthunax, I will make a helmet of his bones, and wear the following for the rest of the main quest: dragonplate armor, shield of ysgramor and nord hero axe.

The wolf armor, dragonplate and blades armor are my absolute favorite armors.

Adam Warlock

Mourner`s Clothes
Vampire Gauntlets
Penitus Oculatus Boots
Ahzidal mask
Amulet of Talos
Ahzidal`s Ring of Arcana

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I'm naked, I like offending the lesser beings in skyrim insulted by my scaly ass body.

Really though I like wearing Steel Plate Armour, that helmet is just jazzin.

My Orc is wearing a necklace of resist fire, a ring of ...something. I don't remember . Full set of Orcish armor, Dawnbreaker sword, and the shield of ysgrommor. I'm heading towards ebony armor and then I won't be putting any more points into smithing. I just love the way ebony looks.

moonfellmage

Ebony Armour of Major Destruction + Nightengale boots and gauntlets + Krosis + Ring of Major Archery + Necklace of Resist Fire. I look badass :D

The ebony was a surprising find waaaaay down at level 12 ... I was so happy when I found it that I killed a few Thalmor to celebrate.

Wildroses

Wow... You seem to like mixing different sets of armor up? See, I can't do that otherwise my OCD will be like ''nope nope nope'' haha :D. Is she an Imperial by race? And what level is she? :)

My mindset with armour has always been: "Sweet enchantment, I'm wearing it" with no care for matching. I was very surprised to discover most people stick with all light or all heavy.

That character's race is Altmer, but she was born and raised in Cyrondiil as her parents had to flee their homeland one step ahead of the Thalmor. Mind you, she doesn't actually care who rules Skyrim, she's only there because five of her family heirlooms were stolen by a Nord bandit. She found one in a shop and was told (randomised number roll) that an Imperial Soldier had sold it, and she thought the best way of getting access to the guy was to join the army.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts