What were you before you took an arrow to the knee?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
I use to be an overused expression, but then... hey wait I still I am.

pizllexam

I used to be an arrow, then I hit Chuck Norris in the knee, now I'm tooth picks.

Windress

I used to be William Tell's son....

Thanks alot, Dad.

Xiomn

I used to steal sweetrolls and slice them in half with my curved. sword. Then i took an arrow to the knee.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
I used to be a guard like you then i took an arrow to the adventurer... now im a knee

I used to drive a stick, then I took an arrow to the knee

Baw182

My little brother literally shot me with an arrow to the knee... In real life. I wish I knew how to attach photos.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
My little brother literally shot me with an arrow to the knee... In real life. I wish I knew how to attach photos.

if your a cop now i will f***ing die

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I used to be able to say "I never took an arrow to the knee", then, well, you can guess what happened... ;)

jclax

I used to take arrows in the knees, then I took a knee in the arrow. The arrowhead came off and I took it in the knee. Then I took an arrow in the knee.

that one guy

"i used to be a talking goatchesse wheel with knees than a adventurer asked how i am alive and i said i have a enchanted knee thats only weakness is chuck noris shooting me in the knee with a arrow with his soul infuesed into it...but it has to bounce off a wall but i will still be alive but i will tranceform into a guard who tells random people about his not so intresting story about his f***fing KNEE!!! than i blacked out and woke up with the adventurer's head beside me in a blood stained cave with the taste of blood in my mouth and a arrow with chuck norises soul infuesed into it in my knee." "and thats how i became a guard randome adventurer:D"
adventurer:......I DONT GIVE A S**T!!

Dvalin

Have you met the Nord who walks around Windhelm and sais, "I was one of the best soldiers in the stormcloak army, until I took a sword to through the chest.", You sir, are a BAMF

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts