• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

ever since morrowind ive always made my first guy a dark elf. so why change now. race doesnt matter hes basically a midevil delta sniper light armor great with a bow. but has a steel warhammer i use when things get tough. and its fun to sneak up behind somebody and watch the cut scene when they get smashed to the ground

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I feel the same way, I doing a swordmage/thief its been working out great.
This is how my character is laid out to, I literally sneak everywhere but in town, always have a sword in the right and a spell in the left.

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
im more of the face a problem head first kinda player

Flamingtaco

Dark elf because they're cool and dragons can't burn me to a little crisp. And I started off with a lightning spell which is my favorite element

Lilfish43

Nord why? 1) They dont look like Fran Dressure in this one 2) They have frost resistance 3) Good with magic 4) They look sweet in this game 5) Todd Howard said himself that the Dragonborn should be a Nord but it doesnt matter what you are.

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
that brings us to another good topic: do you like that you are automatically a dragon born or do you think its to much direction?

Onyx

Argonian. I've always liked reptiles, so Argonian was the only logical thing for me to do. That and they look frickin amazing in Skyrim
Aye they do! Did not like how they looked in Oblivion but in Skyrim they look freaking awesome!

Onyx

that brings us to another good topic: do you like that you are automatically a dragon born or do you think its to much direction?

I think it is ok as (being in character) one cannot decide what one is born with, so being Dragon Born is the gift/curse our character just happens to have (and from a gaming perspective gives some direction but without forcing the issue).

again from a game perspective I think it is "easier" to ignore the main quest from an RP perspective (even after finding out you are dragon born) that it was in Oblivion (Emperor has just been murdered and I am carrying the amulet of kings but I think I will go stalking a dodgy merchant instead of getting rid of the damn thing). In my opinion at least :)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
right on, i have even put up a blog about how my khajiit is avoiding the main quest, I mean both sides are wrong in the first place. The imperials for forcing a entire religion to be supressed, and the stormcloaks for their only nords in skyrim ways

CarryOut

I rolled as a Breton and focused on archery and stealth so far. Light armor perks plus the 25% magic resistance makes for a pretty beefy thief.

OdinTheNord

I started out Khajiit, then re-rolled with Nord. I like that it fits in the game better, and since it's mostly in the snow, the frost resistance was good. I also like warriors, and since Nords are the best with two handed weapons, why not?

phantom cat

i went the thieving cat type mixed with assassination i use the phrase the wemon love me men will probrably die

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I choose an Imperial because he looked Spanish, like myself. I didn't know much about the races or powers so I just picked him because of the looks and didn't really pay attention to the fact that I would be an archer and Wood Elves are natural archers. He looked cool.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
I have several different characters and their races all specific to their combat strategy, but my first was an Orc because of they just tank with Berserker Rage.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts