• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
i chose the Redguard because i wanted i strong warrior type whom with i could also do some damage with some destruction magic

Conan

I live, I love, I slay, and I am content...
I am one of the biggest Conan the Barbarian fans so of course I am using this as a
new Conan game. Thats why I picked a nord because there very close to being a cimmerian
and you can make a nord look like Conan perfectly...

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Imperial. More money. =)

Then I saw the Orc racial... o_O

Next character that will be a heavy armor/melee character will be an Orc, that's for sure.

Eturnus

Breton. I knew i was going to be a mage, and i alwasy try and make my 1st toon look like myself (i know, i know, cheesy) . The fact that they're human, and have agreat racial for magic (absorbas 50% spell damage as magika) was what did it for me.

Next will be a Cat Burgler, in the future...a long time from now.... when i get sick of my mage.....if that ever happens...mabye... ;)

demujin

I chose Breton as well, considering I'm a mage. Race is definitely not as important as in other TES games, which I find a bit unfortunate, but it does allow for more flexibility. next play through, if I go stealth, I'll be a khajiit, they make great thieves and assassins. If I go warrior, I'll probably be a Nord because I've never played one before (always chose redgaurd) and the game is in Skyrim. However, the Dunmer look really badass in this game.

Grace Hagger

Chose Breton too, ha. I wanted to be able to use one-handed weapons and magic so Breton has worked well for me. I haven't even been trying to raise my one-handed skill and it's already much higher than anything else.

Next time I play through I think I'll try as a Khajiit and be a sneaky pickpocket/assassin as my Breton has pretty damn poor sneaking skills at the moment.

dale112

I went khajit.. just so i can be a murderous thief ;/. in oblivion i was a redguard and when i played *cough wow i was a mage.. so something diff for me. pc is crap so cant really get into it until upgrade :sadface:

Cave

Well nothings wrong just had my heart set on a sneaky assassin type but, they're just too loud for me so i restarted and went wood elf :D

nicholashitt

Khajit! I was afraid of trying this class in Oblivion but thought I'd give it a whirl here. The unlimited use of night vision helps in the dungeons very nicely...better than casting that "star" thing and giving away your sneak. Great thief character...the typical "cat burgler".

I went with Dark Elf, simply because they are cool, can set themselves on fire. To fit into the story of Skyrim though I pretend that he is half Dark Elf, half Nord, explaining his large size for an elf, and big beard. The thought of a Dark Elf being born with the blood of the Septims just didn't seem right to me...

Geoffrey Duncan

I went High Elf, I always love the magic in these games. Currently level 4 and playing the story line now... I am sure I will wonder to the College of Magic soon :)

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I played around with multiple races and I found myself really liking the Nord and Redguard playstyle. I do plan on doing a Dark Elf playthrough as well as a Khajiit playthrough.

Im always a battle mage so high elf. +50 starting magica and when your fighting a boss the high elf ability (sorry cant remember the name) comes in bloody handy.

currently level 18 & arch mage :). cant really get hit to much as i wear robes but damn i can slaughter camps of baddies with ease...

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I'm an Imperial, and my enemies never see or hear me coming. Race really doesn't matter, just have to develop your skills...

Kasha

Khajit! I was afraid of trying this class in Oblivion but thought I'd give it a whirl here. The unlimited use of night vision helps in the dungeons very nicely...better than casting that "star" thing and giving away your sneak. Great thief character...the typical "cat burgler".

I feel the same way, I doing a swordmage/thief its been working out great.

Atlas

Started out with a Nord paladin-type class with Heavy Armor, two-hander and resto magic...then i figured I would be having a hell of a time vs dragons and ranged/magic enemies, so I rerolled High Elf mage with conjuration and destruction magic. There's nothing better than summoning your flame atronoch and letting it tank wispmothers and dragons while you pop off firebolts from 50 yards away

I went with Nord to stay as realistically possible to the story and Area since most of skyrim is made up of nords. I'll probably pick something different the second time through.

KayO199X

I picked an Imperial because i was unsure about what type of character i would create at first (Imperials are the "Marios" of TES).
In the end, i went with the heavily armored melee character, so mabie a Nord would have been a more appropriate character, but i still like the Imperials because their balenced nature is good for some of the other skills i occasionally use (such as Restoration, or Archery).