• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Oblo

#swag
I have played skyrim. I've advanced very far in the game.. It's begun to bore me. And I really want to keep on loving it. Can somebody please give me some ideas on what to do now? :/

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Well, you haven't really given us much info by saying you've "advanced very far." Have you completed the main quest and Civil War? Joined the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild? Found all the Dragon Shout walls?

My suggestion would be to slow down and explore. Don't use fast travel unless you have to. If you play on a low difficulty, try it on a higher setting. Don't use cheats (like smithing tons of iron daggers) to level up.

You can also set limitations for your character. For example, make a rule that you must sleep at least 6 hours every day, must cook a meal and eat it 3 times a day, etc. Also, consider giving your character a unique goal, such as killing every giant in the area or clearing all the Foresworn camp. That can make it a lot of fun and much more challenging.

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
Then there is the fun with cabbages, use telekinesis to throw them at set targets eg in buckets or at people from distance. Or you can collect 500 or so drop them all in a large room and use certain shouts to have some fun.

Shaun92R

Get Dawnguard

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts