What kind of new spells would you like Bethesda to add?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sauron1324

Dragon Priest Hevnoraak
Title says it all. I really want a spell to conjure a draugr and new destruction spells, not only the fire,ice and shock spells.

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
i would like to have some better master spells then the 2 handed because the 2 handed spells take forever to cast.. i want something if i use a 2 handed spell to be devastating, like Giant meteors then the wimpy small ones that Alduin summons and i would like to have it raining razor sharp hail as a shout.

Torok

Some poison or nature spells, a conjuration spell that allows you to summon a dragon, a healing spell that allows you to permanently resurrect someone (I'm tired of loading every time someone I care about dies.), a spell that turns you into a dragon (but first you must do some epic quest given to you by the Greybeards or Paarthurax to get it.) A spell that kills the unkillable, you cast the spell and then you kill them, thespell itself doesn't kill them it just makes it possible for them to be killed (After you complete a quest if the NPC is THAT important, then the spell can work. I'm tired of fining a Stormcloak camp, following general Tulius' orders and slaughtering everyone including the injured and then NOT being able to kill the freaking general! The general is useless now Bethesda and he's an enemy! And what of Railolf Stone-fist? What use does that guy have? NOTHING! Why won't they let us kill him!?)

Dust651

Wizard
Telekinesis spell that can be used on enemies. Like the vampiric grip but for non-vampires.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I don't really want any new spells, just the ability to dead thrall undead creatures along with people. Like draugr and such, it doesn't make any sense how you can't have a legit zombie as a dead thrall

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Some poison or nature spells, a conjuration spell that allows you to summon a dragon, a healing spell that allows you to permanently resurrect someone (I'm tired of loading every time someone I care about dies.), a spell that turns you into a dragon (but first you must do some epic quest given to you by the Greybeards or Paarthurax to get it.) A spell that kills the unkillable, you cast the spell and then you kill them, thespell itself doesn't kill them it just makes it possible for them to be killed (After you complete a quest if the NPC is THAT important, then the spell can work. I'm tired of fining a Stormcloak camp, following general Tulius' orders and slaughtering everyone including the injured and then NOT being able to kill the freaking general! The general is useless now Bethesda and he's an enemy! And what of Railolf Stone-fist? What use does that guy have? NOTHING! Why won't they let us kill him!?)

....You kill the injured ones too? :c

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
a spell that turns you into a dragon (but first you must do some epic quest given to you by the Greybeards or Paarthurax to get it.)

I think that would be possibly the best spell in the game if it were to happen. I kind of see it as a shout more than spell, with each letter going up the rank in what kind of dragon "regular, elder, legendary".

I think a set of destruction spells set around earth, like rocks and plants. I know the 4 elements thing is a little cliche in RPG's, but there already is fire, lightning & water (in frost), so earth is the missing one. I think a spell where you'd cast on an enemy and some vines come and keep them bound for a short time, or just a good ol meteor to smash into baddies.

This is a sudden brainwave, but like a silent throwing knife spell? Actually, why not put throwing knifes in the actual game itself, and have a bound knives spell?

Gagarin

I REALLY miss touch-spells. In oblivion i played a sneak-mage with touch-spells and it was awesome. Sneaking up to your enemy and killing him with an icy touch to the back.

Exelex

My GAWD! They COULD make tons of spells to make the Necromancer build better... I don't care how they do it, they need to make an easier means of building an undead army. For example: they could make the ritual spell last until the thrall dies instead of a 3 to 5 minute time-period! Geez, they made the way of building an undead army tedious and ridiculous.

They could even make it so you are the current King of Worms on Tamriel sent by Mannimarco or SOMETHING! I don't feel they did ANYTHING with the Necromancer build.

Levitate, mark and recall, damage health, disinigrate weapon/ armor, spells that do shock and fire damage simultaneously, spell creation

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Torok

....You kill the injured ones too? :c

In war you can't take prisoners. They were gonna die anyway, I just made their deaths quicker. None of those Stormcloak dogs deserve to live...

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
In war you can't take prisoners. They were gonna die anyway, I just made their deaths quicker. None of those Stormcloak dogs deserve to live...

Boooooo. Booooo.

*insert vivienne scolding here*

One does not simply kill in cold blood with the excuse of "No prisoners."

---

I personally would like a spell for spellswords, Improve Blade or something, that causes the spellsword's weapon to randomly gain temporary shock/frost/magefire damage.

I miss spells that would influence NPCs disposition towards you. Oblivions conversation pie mini-game was a horrible idea, but having NPCs like or dislike you based on your actions and conversations was great.

Torok

Boooooo. Booooo.

*insert vivienne scolding here*

One does not simply kill in cold blood with the excuse of "No prisoners."

---

I personally would like a spell for spellswords, Improve Blade or something, that causes the spellsword's weapon to randomly gain temporary shock/frost/magefire damage.

They were about dead anyway...

---

I love that idea, oh and a paralysis enchantment on the boundblade would be nice.

Mobilizing spells, like a Teleport (Master) Conjuration, Alteration to run faster (Constant cast) and they like. So far, all we have is Wuld, which isn't even a spell.

Actual Illusions, not mind games, but a sound for distraction (Not unlike Throw Voice without the infantile humor) or a projected distraction that's a 1 hitter quitter, and does no damage, but could keep the heat off you a moment to escape.

Exelex

Mobilizing spells, like a Teleport (Master) Conjuration, Alteration to run faster (Constant cast) and they like. So far, all we have is Wuld, which isn't even a spell.

Actual Illusions, not mind games, but a sound for distraction (Not unlike Throw Voice without the infantile humor) or a projected distraction that's a 1 hitter quitter, and does no damage, but could keep the heat off you a moment to escape.
Well, if you ask me, Throw Voice is the best Illusion spell in the game, and it's a shout.

We don't need new spells, we just need the Oblivion effects back.
I'd rather get something new with every game, than they stick to the predictible formula for success to the pooint of Stagnation. Same with skills, perks, abilities, weapons, and armor. Variety is the staff of life, and we already have Hollewood to beat good ideas to death.

Illusion spells that cause people to commit suicide.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts