What kind of gamer are you?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Champion8877

lol? based on the title i thought this was going to be about what kind of games we play or how we like to game, but its actually just a couple kids bragging about 40 times lol.

Seethe

This seems like this is just going to turn into the "what do you do when you dont play skyrim thread"
http://skyrimforum.com/threads/what-do-you-do-when-youre-not-on-skyrim.5207/

In terms of 40's i've seen a kid get 40's duct tape to both hands and he can't be set free till he drinks both, it's called "Edward 40 hands"

Just to make sure I'm on topic this is about malt liquor right?:rolleyes:

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
lol? based on the title i thought this was going to be about what kind of games we play or how we like to game, but its actually just a couple kids bragging about 40 times lol.
I was just comparing some stats to see what other kid's skills are. I like to see how I rate compared to others. A bragging fight never really started. Perhaps you could have posted what kind of gamer you are to add to this instead of complaining? Here, let me help:
I am a know-it-all gamer. I have to know every strategy, every best option, all the lore, get the best gear, etc. etc. I get overly obsessed with my games and it comes back to bite me, both in my social life, and with school-work and sports related things. I find myself thinking "God I'd rather play (Skyrim, MC, w.e) instead of hang out with my friend. Then I realize friend is > video games. Now if I can just apply that to homework.

I find most of my time to play on weekends, during the week i'm a d-pole for my high school lax team

Champion8877

I was just comparing some stats to see what other kid's skills are. I like to see how I rate compared to others. A bragging fight never really started. Perhaps you could have posted what kind of gamer you are to add to this instead of complaining? Here, let me help:
I am a know-it-all gamer. I have to know every strategy, every best option, all the lore, get the best gear, etc. etc. I get overly obsessed with my games and it comes back to bite me, both in my social life, and with school-work and sports related things. I find myself thinking "God I'd rather play (Skyrim, MC, w.e) instead of hang out with my friend. Then I realize friend is > video games. Now if I can just apply that to homework.

Calm down bud. I never said there was a "bragging fight". i just simply said that this thread didnt really have anything to do with skyrim, or gaming in general, which it clearly doesn't. So just calm down a little, don't get upset over little things

treacletoes

I have nothing to contribute to this thread apart from wtf is a 40 time? Am guessing you whipper snappers are septics. Now off to bed with you, it's past your bedtimes! :-) x

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Calm down bud. I never said there was a "bragging fight". i just simply said that this thread didnt really have anything to do with skyrim, or gaming in general, which it clearly doesn't. So just calm down a little, don't get upset over little things
I'm pretty sure you were the one who sounded like you were getting a bit testy. Idk how you read my post, but I read it in quite a calm voice. And actually, it does have something to do with Skyrim. It is a "So, how do you play Skyrim, and how often, and how does what you do in Real-Life affect this?". So...yeah.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I have nothing to contribute to this thread apart from wtf is a 40 time? Am guessing you whipper snappers are septics. Now off to bed with you, it's past your bedtimes! :-) x
Lol :). A 40 time is how fast you can run 40 yards. It's used to measure speed in sports like Lacrosse and Football.

treacletoes

I assume you me an American football, which isnt real football at all. In real football Liverpool beat the scum today. That's what counts. :-)

Tanya

So anyways...Since you asked.. I don't like sports games, I like RPGs, action adventure, puzzle, and some platformers. I like them 40x

Tanya

Wait.. Now I'm confused. Was this a multiple choice question?
"WR= Wide Reciever
Slot= Slot reciever
Tailback= Running back
4.55 is 4 seconds and .55 of a second
I'm white, and I don't got six pack"

I guess my answer is ... I'm white, and I don't have a six pack???

XhoppX

Wait.. Now I'm confused. Was this a multiple choice question?
"WR= Wide Reciever
Slot= Slot reciever
Tailback= Running back
I'm white, and I don't got six pack"

I guess my answer is ... I'm white, and I don't have a six pack???

HAHAHAHAHA

XhoppX

When Im not gaming I am training to avoid bullets and explosions in real battles...so I guess Im a recreational gamer lol

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
When Im not gaming I am training to avoid bullets and explosions in real battles...so I guess Im a recreational gamer lol
Win.

Mabe

Ah alright. Yeah I didn't play corner for the first few games as I had a knee injury and they were trying to save my for Offense, but we decided I was fine and then I started playing both ways. Had a pick and took a sweep out of midair for a TD lol. It was hilarious. Anyway, yeah. Had X amount of tackles, I'll check the stats. Just wanted to compare stats and ages. Thanks.

Ohh god. Im 31 and played defencive tackle from pop warner thru college (d3). Now Im a 40lb overweight concrete salesman with two bad knees and a kid. My best advive to you as a 16 year old is to skip football and video games and nail as many 15-17 year old girls while its legal.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
I'm more of a sports person then gaming. I play skyrim like 4 hours a week. I do Football and Track then Skyrim. I may love Skyrim, but I choose to stay away from it when doing sports.

My 40 time is 4.55. I'm 5'8 and 150-160 pounds. I'm a WR, and sometimes I play Tailback when we're letting our Tailback rest for a few plays. I'm 3rd string Tailback (dang black guys faster then me) and first string WR, sometimes I play Slot.

Track I run 200 and thats it.

When it comes to Skyrim, I become a man who never stops jogging, and can't play football.

What kind of gamer are you?

WR= Wide Reciever
Slot= Slot reciever
Tailback= Running back
I'm white, and I don't got six pack.

:)

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you think you dont have time now, wait and see if your good enough to play college ball. As a college football player i rarely have time to play skyrim being as im a full time student, full time offensive lineman, full time powerlifter, and a full time gamer (usually on the weekends). So when im not playing skyrim its NCAA, Madden, NFS the run, and SWTOR on my pc. but when i play it... fluff THE FREE WORLD

Seethe

Ohh god. Im 31 and played defencive tackle from pop warner thru college (d3). Now Im a 40lb overweight concrete salesman with two bad knees and a kid. My best advive to you as a 16 year old is to skip football and video games and nail as many 15-17 year old girls while its legal.
I seriously laughed so hard I might have ruptured something.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
What kind of gamer am I ? Reading this I'd say .... older. When I was 15, Asteroids was an arcade release. That makes me 47.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts