What kind of gamer are you?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Boyd

Article Writah
I'm more of a sports person then gaming. I play skyrim like 4 hours a week. I do Football and Track then Skyrim. I may love Skyrim, but I choose to stay away from it when doing sports.

My 40 time is 4.55. I'm 5'8 and 150-160 pounds. I'm a WR, and sometimes I play Tailback when we're letting our Tailback rest for a few plays. I'm 3rd string Tailback (dang black guys faster then me) and first string WR, sometimes I play Slot.

Track I run 200 and thats it.

When it comes to Skyrim, I become a man who never stops jogging, and can't play football.

WR= Wide Reciever
Slot= Slot reciever
Tailback= Running back
4.55 is 4 seconds and .55 of a second
I'm white, and I don't got six pack.

:)

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

drakkenfan

Thanks for the rep points. :)
Right now I'm working on a drawing of Elenwen. Did you know she's an amazing mage? I followed her all the way from High Hrothgar back to the Thalmor embassy. While all the other characters like General Tullius were taking forever to kill enemies, Elenwen was killing them with one shot and making them fly through the air. She made this humongous house-sized fire spell to burn one bandit. So I'm drawing her surrounded by powerful magic.

honey badger resize your sig. It is WAY to big, sigs should be 600wide x 200tall.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I'm more of a sports person then gaming. I play skyrim like 4 hours a week. I do Football and Track then Skyrim. I may love Skyrim, but I choose to stay away from it when doing sports.

My 40 time is 4.55. I'm 5'8 and 150-160 pounds. I'm a WR, and sometimes I play Tailback when we're letting our Tailback rest for a few plays. I'm 3rd string Tailback (dang black guys faster then me) and first string WR, sometimes I play Slot.

Track I run 200 and thats it.

When it comes to Skyrim, I become a man who never stops jogging, and can't play football.

WR= Wide Reciever
Slot= Slot reciever
Tailback= Running back
4.55 is 4 seconds and .55 of a second
I'm white, and I don't got six pack.

:)

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nice 40 time. How old are you? This past year f-ball year(8th grade, I was 13) I ran a 5.3. I believe I got faster as the year went on, and I chased down a black kid from Jersey City that's getting a scholarship to one of the top football highschools in the country (Don Bosco), in the NJ state champs for unlimited weight, so I'd like to think I can run a faster time than a 5.3. Anyway, yeah. I play RB and CB if you were wondering.

Boyd

Article Writah
Nice 40 time. How old are you? This past year f-ball year(8th grade, I was 13) I ran a 5.3. I believe I got faster as the year went on, and I chased down a black kid from Jersey City that's getting a scholarship to one of the top football highschools in the country (Don Bosco), in the NJ state champs for unlimited weight, so I'd like to think I can run a faster time than a 5.3. Anyway, yeah. I play RB and CB if you were wondering.
I'm 15 going on 16. I first started playing CB until I wanted to be a WR (I was always on the left side of the field if you were facing my direction) All I ever did was intercept and tackle. Never could get a sack... In 1 year I had 4 interceptions and like 9 tackles (this was 6th grade) I'm now in ninth grade and couldn't play due to a broken leg.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I'm 15 going on 16. I first started playing CB until I wanted to be a WR (I was always on the left side of the field if you were facing my direction) All I ever did was intercept and tackle. Never could get a sack... In 1 year I had 4 interceptions and like 9 tackles (this was 6th grade) I'm now in ninth grade and couldn't play due to a broken leg.
Ah alright. Yeah I didn't play corner for the first few games as I had a knee injury and they were trying to save my for Offense, but we decided I was fine and then I started playing both ways. Had a pick and took a sweep out of midair for a TD lol. It was hilarious. Anyway, yeah. Had X amount of tackles, I'll check the stats. Just wanted to compare stats and ages. Thanks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts