What is your Favorite Skyrim Creature?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

feliciano182

I like Frostbite Spiders because they are extremely creepy looking and creepy sounding, and killing them yields venom, and I love to poison my weapons.

They do leave quite the...........deadly............impression when you first find them :eek:

Jelly

Kinda sneaky, Kinda bleaky.
I'd say that Trolls are my favorite creature. They make decent sparring partners.

Id say legandary dragons are my favorite to kil and serpantine dragons from the dragonborn dlc are my favorite monster desgin.

kyleekay

I like Mudcrabs for some reason. I find it awesome that no matter how many times I tell myself "Hey! You're at a river! Watch out for Mudcrabs!" they still manage to hide and pop up out of no where. :p

Plus, after seeing the photo below, I picture all Mudcrabs like this. :D

mudcrab.jpg

KC95

The mutated skeevers under Honeybrew Meadery. They're disgusting and only fit for a crazed mage but they're a nice detail to the Dampened Spirits quest. I will always remember the first time I went down there, and charged thinking they were just regular skeevers. I sadly got slaughtered.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
the deer/elk they are just full of grace they animals and close second the saber cat.

Saozig

Hippy
I'd say that Trolls are my favorite creature. They make decent sparring partners.
Indeed. Trolls and bears are great for improving your block skill. :cool:

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
kyleekay stole my choice, but fair enough. She got there first. :):beermug:

How can you not go with the common mudcrab? He's like a battle fort on, what is that, four legs? And when he's in camo, buried in that riverside soot or mud hole, he's invisible! Without using an invisibility potion! 'Course, get too close and he takes a chunk outta your ankle, which when you think about it, ain't a bright move on his part. Last thing he sees and thinks: "I believe this is a size-13 Dwarven boot coming my way." :eek::eek::eek:

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Flame Atronachs mesmerize me.

Does that make me bad?

:p

Moris

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Storm Atronachs are my absolute favorite while I think the chaurus are pretty interesting but not as cool as Storm Atronachs

Moris

Are Dremora Lords considered "creatures" or are they people? Is this too philosophical a question for this thread? If you soul trap one, what color is the soul?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Are Dremora Lords considered "creatures" or are they people? Is this too philosophical a question for this thread? If you soul trap one, what color is the soul?

Ehh they're daedra...so whatever you wanna call em. Creatures, people, demon people, demon creatures, fluffing satanic assholes, whatever tickles your fancy.

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
Trolls... All trolls. There's just something about the three-eyed apes in their caves and lurking in the woods. A certain primal charm.

I remember one time, I was making a cross country dash towards Red Water Den from Riften and when I reached the top of a small hill, I was suddenly being chased and surrounded by 5 trolls, working as a team to bottle me in and bring me down... couldnt help but think "Damn.. They're evolving!"

Corvus Lex

Corvus Lex, Vampire Hunter
My favorite things in Skyrim are the Hawks that you see flying around most cities, I always see one in Solitude and being an Imperial (both race and faction) I feel that Solitude is my home. Even though it's not possible on console (I'm on X-Box) I like to imagine that the hawk I see flying above Solitude is my pet and is keeping an eye on the place while I'm gone.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Gaints and mammoths. Naturally peaceful critters(big critters). But, don't piss em off. I never ever kill gaints or mammoths just for the hell of it. If a quest makes me I will. But I usually just watch them.

Rafter75

My favorite things in Skyrim are the Hawks that you see flying around most cities, I always see one in Solitude and being an Imperial (both race and faction) I feel that Solitude is my home. Even though it's not possible on console (I'm on X-Box) I like to imagine that the hawk I see flying above Solitude is my pet and is keeping an eye on the place while I'm gone.

I'm a fan of the hawks too. No as pets but as advanced archery practice. It's fun watching them tumble out of the sky.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I like flame atronachs too, they look good and the way they hover is cool, only thing that can go across water too

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts