What is your Favorite Skyrim Creature?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Godzillaman 08

My favorite would have to be the Skeletal Dragon that you encounter during the College of Winterhold Quest line.

What are your favorite creatures?

feliciano182

Favorite to kill or favorite to love ?

I'll say, Alduin is a damn damn sexy dragon !

Seriously, the way they designed him is beautiful.

Neriad13

Premium Member
The armored trolls in Dawnguard. They're just so inherently adorable. And I love how they follow you into shops and stomp around all over the owner's merchandise. I always feel like I have to yell at them not to poop on the floor when we enter someone else's property and for that, for some strange reason, I love them. I was seriously heartbroken when my beloved pet frost troll Frank died. T.T

Moris

The armored trolls in Dawnguard. They're just so inherently adorable. And I love how they follow you into shops and stomp around all over the owner's merchandise. I always feel like I have to yell at them not to poop on the floor when we enter someone else's property and for that, for some strange reason, I love them. I was seriously heartbroken when my beloved pet frost troll Frank died. T.T

They can follow you into shops?

Mine didn't even make it back to the Dawnstar fort. The moment he went inside, the Moth Priest attacked him, or he attacked the Moth Priest. But he ended up dead, anyway. It really pissed me off. I found out just who in that place is considered essential (most of them). I also found out that Serana was unambiguously on my side and fought against the Dawnstar people even though she was not my follower at the time. I should take back all the nasty things I said about her in other threads. Not many npcs will bother fighting for me unless they are a follower. In any case, I lost my troll. :sadface:

Neriad13

Premium Member

Mine didn't even make it back to the Dawnstar fort. The moment he went inside, the Moth Priest attacked him, or he attacked the Moth Priest. But he ended up dead, anyway. It really pissed me off. I found out just who in that place is considered essential (most of them). I also found out that Serana was unambiguously on my side and fought against the Dawnstar people even though she was not my follower at the time. I should take back all the nasty things I said about her in other threads. Not many npcs will bother fighting for me unless they are a follower. In any case, I lost my troll. :sadface:

Oh yeah. You have no idea how many sideways looks Arcadia gave us whenever I popped in with my buddy to borrow her alchemy table.

Aw, that's too bad! I actually spent quite a lot of time with my troll and didn't run into any terrible glitches when he was with me. We literally got to walk from Riften to Solitude together. Along the way we ran into that bandit at Valtheim Towers who demands a toll. I was totally aghast and amused that she'd dare to threaten a person with a pet troll. Needless to say, she didn't last too long after a stunt like that.

feliciano182

Moth Priests ? Dawnstar ? What ?!

Moris

Moth Priests ? Dawnstar ? What ?!

I meant Dawnguard. LOL.

Someone at Bethesda is clearly an early riser. Dawnstar. Dawnguard. Dawnbreaker. Mythic Dawn.

Gosh, what's wrong with, like, midafternoon?

Wildroses

I've always liked the little red foxes. I never kill them for their leather because they are just so adorable.

And I've always loved Meeko. He's just so cute, with those big eyes and goofy grin. I love how he snuffles and barks and follows me everywhere. I'm always so heartbroken when he runs in front of my arrows.

To kill, my favourite enemy is the sabrecats because I hate them. They're fast, silent, mean, dangerous and predatory.

Moris

I like Frostbite Spiders because they are extremely creepy looking and creepy sounding, and killing them yields venom, and I love to poison my weapons.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
:D Draugr :D
tumblr_mbtokkooG11r6qglpo1_500.jpg

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I actually really like the design for Spriggans. In my house, in the trophy room, I have only animals that I can hunt...wolves, deer, goats, whatever. But I put a Spriggan out of respect because they're just defending the lands that I respect. Aside from their enigmatic story, the look of them is just really cool. They're also able to like, possess animals to help them fight. Wish we knew more about them.

jRi0T68

Not quite a creature, but the entity that left me most awestruck was the first time I saw a Dwarven Centurion. Pure awesome.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I like the foxes, as common as they are and you're not to go after them unless they're rarely targeted as enemies, I often stop whatever I'm doing and chase after Fox in a playful manner, even though they want none of this, I still do it. Even with a follower(s) or on important missions (such as going after the dragon burial in the main story quest).

I meant Dawnguard. LOL.

Someone at Bethesda is clearly an early riser. Dawnstar. Dawnguard. Dawnbreaker. Mythic Dawn.

Gosh, what's wrong with, like, midafternoon?
I would assume because it just doesn't sound as good. Dawn everything sounds nice but not Dusk for whatever reason... it's not nasty like Musk or dirty like Dust.

Mine would be the giants. I love having to avoid their attacks and just generally fighting them. The more giants the merrier ^_^

Twiffle

the bunnies have to be mine, , dont you just love the likkle sqweek they make as the greatsword seperates them from there breath, , , , , hehehehehehehe

Godzillaman 08

the bunnies have to be mine, , dont you just love the likkle sqweek they make as the greatsword seperates them from there breath, , , , , hehehehehehehe

Well killing rabbits is a good way to give an extra boost to level up your weapon skill.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Agreed the armored trolls are awesome mine stayed with me so long eventually i guess the game made us depart and it said the follower leaves your service i was sad. They can really do some damage.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I actually really like the design for Spriggans. In my house, in the trophy room, I have only animals that I can hunt...wolves, deer, goats, whatever. But I put a Spriggan out of respect because they're just defending the lands that I respect. Aside from their enigmatic story, the look of them is just really cool. They're also able to like, possess animals to help them fight. Wish we knew more about them.

I really like their design as well, the psuedo-muscles woven of wood mixed with the glowing core and leaf effects really makes them a unique addition to treant / ent creature category.

I also love how dwarven automations are actually constructed of the scrap metals, I thought that this was very clever of Bethesda's part.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I like the intricate design of Spriggans, but my favorite creature would have to be the horker. They're so ugly that it makes them kind of cute. :D