What is your favorite Dragon Priest mask and why ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Your favorite Dragon Priest Mask ?

• HEVNORAAK - Inmune to disease and poison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KROSIS - 20% to Lockpicking, Alchemy and Archery

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • MOROKEI - Magicka regeneration 100%

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • NAHKRIIN - Magic 50% and 20% to Destruction and Restoration

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • OTAR - 30% resistance fo Fire, Shock and Frost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RAHGOT - ( + ) 70 to Stamina

• VOKUN - 20% to Conjuration, Illusion and Alteration

• VOLSUNG - 20 to carry maximum, waterbreathing and improves prices 20%

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
My favorite is Rahgot and when I start a game, I go to Foreholst in the Rift to get this mask. Stamina keeps me longer in combat and let me carry more weigth. Just my 2 cents .... ;)

180px-SR-item-Rahgot.jpg

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
On my first play through I used krosis the whole time. It was the first mask I found and I find it the most beneficial. On other playthroughs I don't use masks, there are better choices.

AS88

Staff member
The stamina bonus from Rahgot has no effect on carry weight, but it's still really useful!

Rahgot, Otar, Vokun, Nahkriin and Morokei are probably my favourite from the vanilla game, depending on my character. :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hevnorak. I don't really have a use for the other ones or their enchantments. I can get disease resistance/immunity in a number of ways, but this is the only way I've found for poison resistance out side the ancient shrouded armour and I just don't like the armour. Besides the brown/grey just look cool no matter what I'm wearing.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Mirrak because now I can sleep in Solsthiem.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Vokun, because it is the grey-est, and grey is what the mask needs to be to match my character's outfit :p

Whats Mirrak? Is it one of the masks from the DLCs?

Miraak is the antagonist in Dragonborn. He has his own Dragon Priest mask called, big surprise, Miraak.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Vokun, because it is the grey-est, and grey is what the mask needs to be to match my character's outfit :p

Miraak is the antagonist in Dragonborn. He has his own Dragon Priest mask called, big surprise, Miraak.
Oh. Okay. You mean the Dragonborn DLC, yes?

Delusional

AS88

Staff member
Thanks. I'll have to remember that for when I purchase the DLCs next week.

I don't think you'll need to remember, it's made quite obvious :p

Wildroses

Thanks for spoiling the big surprise for those who hadn't got the DLC yet.

On a more serious note, my favourite mask tends to depend on the character I'm playing at the time. If I'm playing character which uses a lot of magic, it's Morokei. If I'm playing a character which mostly uses weapons, Rahgot. 100% Magic Regeneration and 70 extra stamina is SO desirable.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I'd like them all if they didn't come with the same hideous brown hood. But they do. So I shun them all equally. Volsung is handy to keep around, though.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I wonder why we did not get a mask to make us invisible ? I mean we practically have everything from masks, even boots that allow us to walk on water but none of them allow us to be invisible. :sadface:

Delusional

Thanks for spoiling the big surprise for those who hadn't got the DLC yet.

No spoilers there. You already know Miraak is the antagonist from the very start of the DLC - when you read the cultists orders. I never said anything regarding Miraak, I only stated that he in present in the Dragonborn DLC. Sure, the antagonist label might be a little spoiler, but let's be honest here.

Any NPC that has a group of cultists parading around his name and trying to kill the Last Dragonborn is not a minor character, nor is he the protagonist, because that is you. The only option that leaves in terms of major characters would be the antagonist.

I was as vague as humanly possible, while still answering his question.

Wildroses

No spoilers there. You already know Miraak is the antagonist from the very start of the DLC - when you read the cultists orders. I never said anything regarding Miraak, I only stated that he in present in the Dragonborn DLC. Sure, the antagonist label might be a little spoiler, but let's be honest here.

Any NPC that has a group of cultists parading around his name and trying to kill the Last Dragonborn is not a minor character, nor is he the protagonist, because that is you. The only option that leaves in terms of major characters would be the antagonist.

I was as vague as humanly possible, while still answering his question.

Yes, I know. You spoiled nothing, I was kidding. Sorry, I probably should have put a :p at the end of the sentence to make sure it was clear I wasn't being serious. It struck me as kind of hilarious that the fact there is yet another Dragon Priest with a mask named after him, exactly like all the other Dragon Priests, could be considered a "big surprise", even in sarcasm.

Delusional

Yes, I know. You spoiled nothing, I was kidding. Sorry, I probably should have put a :p at the end of the sentence to make sure it was clear I wasn't being serious. It struck me as kind of hilarious that the fact there is yet another Dragon Priest with a mask named after him, exactly like all the other Dragon Priests, could be considered a "big surprise", even in sarcasm.

Haha alright. I was a little baffled that I was called out for spoiling Dragonborn. Sarcasm is hard to read, lol :D

ShangTsung

used to be morokei till i discovered the fortify glitch, now i just enchant my way to infinite magicka.. but most useful legit by far has gotta be morokei's mask.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts