What is your favorite Dragon Priest mask and why ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Your favorite Dragon Priest Mask ?

• HEVNORAAK - Inmune to disease and poison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KROSIS - 20% to Lockpicking, Alchemy and Archery

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • MOROKEI - Magicka regeneration 100%

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • NAHKRIIN - Magic 50% and 20% to Destruction and Restoration

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • OTAR - 30% resistance fo Fire, Shock and Frost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RAHGOT - ( + ) 70 to Stamina

• VOKUN - 20% to Conjuration, Illusion and Alteration

• VOLSUNG - 20 to carry maximum, waterbreathing and improves prices 20%

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Adam Warlock

I am using the Ahzidal mask from Dragonborn DLC.

Not only does it grant 50% resistance to fire , but it also gives a 25% increase in damage output to all my fire spells , all the weapons I have with fire enchantments , AND my Fire Breath dragon shout !
Because I have the Intense Flames destruction perk, it also raises the level of enemies affected by Turn Undead/Fear enchantments and spells.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I am using the Ahzidal mask from Dragonborn DLC.

Not only does it grant 50% resistance to fire , but it also gives a 25% increase in damage output to all my fire spells , all the weapons I have with fire enchantments , AND my Fire Breath dragon shout !
Because I have the Intense Flames destruction perk, it also raises the level of enemies affected by Turn Undead/Fear enchantments and spells.

That’s pretty cool !! Are you wearing the mask only or the whole armor ? Does it really augments the length of the fire and make it more powerful ? :eek:

Adam Warlock

That’s pretty cool !! Are you wearing the mask only or the whole armor ? Does it really augments the length of the fire and make it more powerful ? :eek:
Mask only , although I use 4 of Ahzidal`s Relics when enchanting.
Enhances damage but not duration(tested with Ignite spell)
Works on most fire spells but doesn`t help the Fire Cloak or Wall of Flames for some reason .

The other elemental masks , Dukaan and Zahkriisos , do the same for frost and shock magic respectively but have no effect on Turn Undead/Fear. Dukaan will enchance Frost Breath shout and Zahkriisos will enhance Storm Call.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'd like them all if they didn't come with the same hideous brown hood. But they do. So I shun them all equally. Volsung is handy to keep around, though.
I don't know. The hideous brown hood is better than most of the other hideous hoods. At least it has a pattern on it and doesn't look like I grabbed it off a corpse.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts