What is going to happen to us console players when Online comes out?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
They are different companies with each having its own dedicated staff of employees. There was no notable movement of staff from Bethesda Game Studios to Zenimax Online Studios as development for ESO began in 2007. There's nothing to know for the people at Zenimax Online Studios except the lore as it's a completely different game engine and coding.
Yeah, I know BGS and Zenimax Online are different and each have their own staff, but they're still related as far as ownership stuff goes, right? And yes, I meant mostly just the lore/storyline. I don't expect the mechanics to be like Skyrim/console games. :)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Yes they have the same parent company. They're what is called affiliates because they're under common control.

ShangTsung

my respone to this is, how did a Semi intelligent conversation about the future of TES and ESO turn into a horridly articulated arguement about which is better, a PC or Console? lets face it, both have advantages, PC:Hotkeys,more mods,Upcoming ESO
Console: Convinience, ability to play multiplayer games, and platform specific games, among other things, cant we just agree that both have their ups and downs, and please for the love of Talos, get back to the actual thread topic.
pc fanboys, thats how.. i hate'em.. mindless trolls that they are.. i've reported this "smarty" creep and suggest you all do the same, every time i see a post from this guy he's insulting, criticising, or simply trolling someone over a forced pc related topic in which the person he's posting to didn't even mention the argument.. :rolleyes:

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
pc fanboys, thats how.. i hate'em.. mindless trolls that they are.. i've reported this "smarty" creep and suggest you all do the same, every time i see a post from this guy he's insulting, criticising, or simply trolling someone over a forced pc related topic in which the person he's posting to didn't even mention the argument.. :rolleyes:
Shang...I'm a PC fanboy. That term tends to get overused. Rather, misused. What Smarty does and did gets some of us good people that have open minds labeled wrongly as well. I support PC's and consoles. One day, maybe we can bridge the gap between the two (Valve is trying to do that with the Steam-Box).

ShangTsung

Shang...I'm a PC fanboy. That term tends to get overused. Rather, misused. What Smarty does and did gets some of us good people that have open minds labeled wrongly as well. I support PC's and consoles. One day, maybe we can bridge the gap between the two (Valve is trying to do that with the Steam-Box).
perhaps my idea of a fanboy is different from yours, when i think "fanboy" i think of people like him, who do nothing but jump on the internet to talk trash, criticise, brag, and bash anyone with a preference that differs from their on, you on the other hand don't do that, atleast i've never read a post where you did, therefor i wouldn't consider you a fanboy but a pc gamer.. i don't see why some people take this so seriously, its videogames ffs! just cause one person plays one console or another plays on a pc and so on doesn't give anyone the right to redicule another for simply "not having the same gaming system as they do" makes no sense to me what people get out of doing this.

Smarty

Well, I honestly am sorry that I offended so many people and derailed this thread with my opinion, and what to me is simply logical.

Dagmar, though, that childish attempt at humoring me means I won't be seeing your posts any longer.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Well, I honestly am sorry that I offended so many people and derailed this thread with my opinion, and what to me is simply logical.

Dagmar, though, that childish attempt at humoring me means I won't be seeing your posts any longer.

Smarty, I personally would recommend against doing that, while she may have pissed you off this time, she's usually right when it comes to things in game, and when she sets herself on a rampage in a thread, it's friggin hilarious. Not seeing her posts, would detract from your enjoyment of the forums as a whole.

Then again, that's my personal opinion.

Reaper0021

Smarty, I personally would recommend against doing that, while she may have pissed you off this time, she's usually right when it comes to things in game, and when she sets herself on a rampage in a thread, it's friggin hilarious. Not seeing her posts, would detract from your enjoyment of the forums as a whole.

Then again, that's my personal opinion.
I agree. I don't know Dagmar, nor do her and I associate (she is beautiful and intelligent to hell and back, but I'm 42 and she reminds me of my LPN (nurse) Daughter). She makes me laugh with her posts when she is on somebody's ass.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I agree. I don't know Dagmar, nor do her and I associate (she is beautiful and intelligent to hell and back, but I'm 42 and she reminds me of my LPN (nurse) Daughter). She makes me laugh with her posts when she is on somebody's ass.

IKR, I don't really associate with her, we have a glaring difference(I kill bunnies with a vengence, she protects them) but I LOVE watching her go after somebody for being wrong, or just to add intelligence to a debate.

Did we just turn this into a Dagmar fan club thread?

Reaper0021

IKR, I don't really associate with her, we have a glaring difference(I kill bunnies with a vengence, she protects them) but I LOVE watching her go after somebody for being wrong, or just to add intelligence to a debate.

Did we just turn this into a Dagmar fan club thread?
Yes we did. Let's celebrate by eating Bugs Bunny. Several of them. Enjoy the new fan club perks.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Yes we did. Let's celebrate by eating Bugs Bunny. Several of them. Enjoy the new fan club perks.
Oh, I don't eat them, I keep their pathetic copses in a collection chest at home, but what are these banefits of being in the club?

ShangTsung

i seriously doubt dagmar or anyone else for that matter could give two F's what you think, say, or do.. lol

Reaper0021

Oh, I don't eat them, I keep their pathetic copses in a collection chest at home, but what are these banefits of being in the club?
The main benefit is immunity to Dagmar's ire...wrath. As members of this prestigious club, we won't ever have to be on the receiving end of an ass eating from her.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Y U NO LIEK BUNNEHS?! :mad:
Quite simply because they freak me the hell out irl and because ever since I got an achievement for killing one in fable 2, I have just been addicted to slaughtering them en mass in every game I play

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

The main benefit is immunity to Dagmar's ire...wrath. As members of this prestigious club, we won't ever have to be on the receiving end of an ass eating from her.
Oh, then I shall have to leave the club, I enjoy arguing too much to not have her as a worthy opponent in the future

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
WHAT DID THE HELPLESS BUNNIES EVER DO TO YOU
THERE IS NO JUSCTICE
THINK ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES
>(

Reaper0021

THERE IS NO JUSCTICE
>(
I'm hungry I want to eat there families. Seriously, I love rabbit. And deer, dove, duck, goose, squirrel, fish, etc.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

THERE IS NO JUSCTICE
>(
They once caused a 4 year old me to cry and think I lost a finger, and I don't care about justice, I'm much more into senseless retribution. As for their families, I do think of them, as targets.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts