What is going to happen to us console players when Online comes out?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

utael

You know you can plug a controller into the pc right?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
You know you can plug a controller into the pc right?
Tried it. Isn't quite the same thing. It was a bit easier with the xBox controller, but I was used to the PS3 one and it was a bit flakey.
Since my better 1/2 did buy a gaming computer that I have yet to set up, I probably will need to learn to use it, but I'll stick with my PS3 for a while. Since I'm only on my 2nd run through, I think it will suffice. I am sure that, once I've gone through it a dozen times or so, I'll need the variety. My favorite part of the PC are the mods for texture, hair, and general graphics. I was also messing around with the realistic body "parts" and the mods for the clothes and armor options. Very cool!

I'm old. I'll get to the PC game eventually, but it's hard to teach a old dog new tricks. :)

jarif

omg can you pc fanboys just take a break from console bashing for one day? this isn't a console vs pc thread.. why don't you take that billion dollar gaming computer and shove it up your rich arrogant ass! :rolleyes:

Im a console player, i have played Skyrim for OVER a year and i hate to break to it you but turns out i wasn't playing Skyrim, i was playing a dumed down version for consoles. I got Skyrim for my laptop and it is 10000000000x better. A gaming computer doesn't have to be expensive just look into what your buying, i already have a thread. On console you can't even roleplay, i tried but the vanilla game is impossible to roleplay.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
o_O... I have been seeing this thread from the beginning 'til this last post... It's traumatizing how a heated argument multiplies like THAT. All we have to do is hope and expect TES will keep being produced. For any who defends a console or a PC above the rest: I think everyone already made the ups and downs of each.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Im a console player, i have played Skyrim for OVER a year and i hate to break to it you but turns out i wasn't playing Skyrim, i was playing a dumed down version for consoles. I got Skyrim for my laptop and it is 10000000000x better. A gaming computer doesn't have to be expensive just look into what your buying, i already have a thread. On console you can't even roleplay, i tried but the vanilla game is impossible to roleplay.
So - 10 billion times better? WOW that really is a lot better!

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
This is not true,jarif.As long as your brain functions at the required capacity,you can roleplay.PC version only enhances through mods which are the product of someone else's mind.I rather be original and make.my.own scenarios.

jarif

This is not true,jarif.As long as your brain functions at the required capacity,you can roleplay.PC version only enhances through mods which are the product of someone else's mind.I rather be original and make.my.own scenarios.

I know i was exaggerating but Skyrim is a PC oriented game until its the Console's time, (next gen probably can)

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Eh I've always preferred consoles.using a PC for mods and such feels like cheating to me and in a way takes away from how it was meant to be played.maybe I'm just crazy who knows anymore.