what hairy FAT creatures you hate fighting the most

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
my one is I HATE

DRAGONS

TROLLS

WOLVES

BIG FAT SABRE CAT

A BIG HAIR BEAR

A BIG FAT.......FAT WOOLY MAMMOTH
anything else you want to add but you have to hate it more then anything the most before you mention it.

asparticus_maraudius

anything you like it can be an enemy or it can be a creature. BUT you have to hate it when it comes to fighting it.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Okay, I hate Falmer.

I completely agree, I hate going places where falmer are. I don't have any trouble with them, but I can't stand them for some unknown reason lol.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
fluffing Witches! theyre always hanging out in the woods and ill just stroll by and all of a sudden bang! fireball to the dome!

SmokinBeatZ

Frost Trolls are easy. Hit them with the one-two punch. Flames and Dawnbreaker.

Your right,thats another reason why they irritate me. They give it all large then get done over quick.

I also find sabre cats always turn up just as your seconds away from losing full health,i have a habit of thinking im invincible and forgetting to heal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
Falmer. They disgust me.

KITTEH

Khajiit
I hate slaughter fish they chase me when Im trying to get to a wrecked boat and just swimming in general!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I hate fighting mages who use frost spells, slows me down while I'm trying to get them close to chop them up!

asparticus_maraudius

Frost Trolls are easy. Hit them with the one-two punch. Flames and Dawnbreaker.

yeah I f***** hate frost trolls hairy fat little buggers and they take you out in one hit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts