what hairy FAT creatures you hate fighting the most

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Calcelmo

Article Writer
I can't stand fighting falmar. It isn't so much the falmar themselves as it is the environment you need to fight them. I just can't stand the caves they live in! Not a fan of dwarven ruins either.

I hate killing Giants it hurts my gamer pride to attack a gentle creature like that , I hate the jarls that asks me to do so .......

BarbRoyle123

Double Agent
Wolves and other random creatures you come across in the wilderness. They usually choose the time when I'm trying to get somewhere in a hurry. Right pain in the you know what!

Tanya

When I'm on a horse I hate wolves. It's such a pain to have to get off and kill them. Especially when I'm on a stolen horse and it leaves while I'm killing wolves. I usually just run away from them.
I also hate Ice Wraiths and Chaurus. I stay away from giants because when I first started playing a giant punched me into the sky and there I floated, dead in the sky...

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Hard for me to decide, there are quite a few things I hate attacking. I dislike the Falmer, they're resilient little bastards. Charus, nasty little cave cockroaches. Wisp Mothers are a pain. Bears, simply because they come out of nowhere when you're busiest. Magic users in the wild are some of the absolute worst. It isn't bad enough that they're using ranged attacks as it is, but they're constantly backing away from you making it hard to land a solid blow. I've backed a few of them off cliffs before, much to my satisfaction.

Otherwise, I most hate attacking things like Mammoths and Giants since they're otherwise gentle and don't turn hostile lest provoked. Mammoths are kind of majestic in a sort of way, but...I need soul gems. :sadface:

Speedymotor

what iz up
Ice wraiths. Trolls, except theyre really easy for me cus ive got good destruction and abunch of fire spells

Last night i did the Spellbreaker qeustline and urrrgggg the aflicted are uuuuurrrrrggggggggg

deanj832

Those damn Ice wraiths I know theyre not hairy but they drive me barmy....and the wolves are beginning to drive me crazy there starting to become really annoying i'll be on my way somewhere and in a hurry and every 5 mins or so 2 OR 3 of the damn flea bitten things jump out begging to be killed which can be done with 1 hit its not even a challenge you get bugger all off of them....theyre just an absolute waste of time and 100% annoying

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I hate mudcrabs because I'm such a cheap bastard that I don't like to spend my weapon charges on them, and I don't use magic so I end up flame-shouting them. Thing is, it takes two flame shouts to kill a mudcrab, at least on master difficulty, and I have to sit there waiting for my shout to recharge while the little wanker scuttles around, trying to pinch me.

I used to hate skeevers because they'd always jump outta nowhere and give me a disase. Now that I'm a werewolf I'm disease-proof, so they're off my black list.

And last but not least, I hate the Thalmor with a burning passion. There's something about their arrogant demeanor that angries up my blood. Whenever I come across a band of Thalmor justiciars, I make it my business to chat them up and inform them I worship Talos (which I don't - I worship Kynareth for the stamina bonus ;) ), just so they'd attack me and I'd have a reason to kill them in self-defence.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts