What does your username mean?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Mine is the title of one of my favorite books. It is also a shortened version of my XBL which is Lastphoenix81.

I use StormCrow which is a Battle Tech reference as a username on Paintball forums. But that was already taken when I set up my account on XBOX.

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
a very old kids tv show where catweazle (thats him in my avatar), a rather clumsy wizzard in the 11 hundreds manages to send himself forwards in time to the 1960s. he then takes over an old water tower he thinks is a castle.

he was totaly confued by modern technology thinking its powerfull magic (things like 'telling bone' which is the telephone and elec-trickery which was electricity)

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
My nickname is after my favorite Guild Wars (1) character, Gehenna Amaranth. Loosely defined, Gehenna means "hell" and as it also sounds somewhat feminine, it made a good name for a Necromancer/Pyromancer. I'm nothing if not morbid. LOL Also, the secondary meaning is the "end of the world" stuff from the Vampire the Masquerade roleplay, which I'm a fan of. I think I put way too much thought into these things sometimes.

Here's a pic of my Guild Wars Gehenna.
9u8a4n.jpg

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
My nickname is after my favorite Guild Wars (1) character, Gehenna Amaranth. Loosely defined, Gehenna means "hell" and as it also sounds somewhat feminine, it made a good name for a Necromancer/Pyromancer. I'm nothing if not morbid. LOL Also, the secondary meaning is the "end of the world" stuff from the Vampire the Masquerade roleplay, which I'm a fan of. I think I put way too much thought into these things sometimes.

Here's a pic of my Guild Wars Gehenna.
9u8a4n.jpg

Nah, you put a lotta thought into it because it's something you like with a passion. Nothing wrong with that as I'm sure most (if not all) of the community here would agree.

Awesome pic btw :)

ShayDLane

My username is from a show I used to watch when I was a kid, called Radio Free Roscoe. Lily Randall, one of the main characters, went by Shady Lane for her pseudonym. I just changed the spelling to make it easier the get the same username on various different websites . . . and I always called myself Shay online before that (don't remember why).

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Start Dale; Well my name is Dale, as an artist i have a tendency to stand in front of a blank canvas muttering to myself ideas till i get to the point of "Start Dale, just... Start" Then i begin with the washes and begin painting without stopping until i have something defined and workable to run with.

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
Well obviously it means im a Chevy fanatic.. :rolleyes: Besides being obsessed with Skyrim I also am obsessed with cars (engine work, racing, and showing). I even named my dog Chevy hehe

dunklunk

Well obviously it means im a Chevy fanatic.. :rolleyes: Besides being obsessed with Skyrim I also am obsessed with cars (engine work, racing, and showing). I even named my dog Chevy hehe

NASCAR fan, ChevyGirl? If so, who's your favorite driver? I mean, y'know, it's gotta be a Chevy driver, right? I'm not a NASCAR fan myself, but I can appreciate and relate to the fandom. :)

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
NASCAR fan, ChevyGirl? If so, who's your favorite driver? I mean, y'know, it's gotta be a Chevy driver, right? I'm not a NASCAR fan myself, but I can appreciate and relate to the fandom. :)
I used to love NASCAR when I was young but after Dale Earnhardt died it just wasn't the same.. :sadface: right now I'm mostly into drag racing. We are at the drag strip as often as possible either racing ourselves or watching. :)

dunklunk

I used to love NASCAR when I was young but after Dale Earnhardt died it just wasn't the same.. :sadface: right now I'm mostly into drag racing. We are at the drag strip as often as possible either racing ourselves or watching. :)

You drag race? Your husband? All I know is John Force, and I'm pretty sure his daughter's a drag racer also. Me? I love the drag bikes (insane f***ers!) as I'm into motorcycles. Love road racing, dirt track, drags, and Motocross. :D

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
You drag race? Your husband? All I know is John Force, and I'm pretty sure his daughter's a drag racer also. Me? I love the drag bikes (insane f***ers!) as I'm into motorcycles. Love road racing, dirt track, drags, and Motocross. :D

It's my husband that does the drag racing. I used to but not as much now because I don't have a car that I particularly want to race. And we sometimes have drag bikes here to. You gotta have guts to race those things without any metal around you lol
And we also have street racing here (illegally obviously lol) there's many back roads which at a certain time of night never have any traffic so if someone wants to race..well you know lol

dunklunk

It's my husband that does the drag racing. I used to but not as much now because I don't have a car that I particularly want to race. And we sometimes have drag bikes here to. You gotta have guts to race those things without any metal around you lol
And we also have street racing here (illegally obviously lol) there's many back roads which at a certain time of night never have any traffic so if someone wants to race..well you know lol

FACKIN'
AWESOME!

And btw, you and your husband have been elevated to Hero Status in the Book of dunklunk. . . .

(deep inhalation) followed by, "I love the smell of race fuel in the mornin'!"

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
FACKIN'
AWESOME!

And btw, you and your husband have been elevated to Hero Status in the Book of dunklunk. . . .

(deep inhalation) followed by, "I love the smell of race fuel in the mornin'!"

Awesome!!!!!!!! XD

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
100% politics of the Congressional kind...that and my doc won't let me eat bacon anymore!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts