What do you think would improve skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

agga

A better system for the horses, or a summon horse spell.
are but there is on pc.
psb all spells
then up your skill level
and shadowmere at brotherhood top great horse and u can summon to a piont
if he gets killed he comes back thats sort of summoning lol
not sure but i sure i read something about it on nexus and it was in works
i summon pickaxe and wood axe cause i thought they were a waste of 20 kilo to have to carry around,
like them stupid 24 stones that wieght u down for half the game
i was actually thinking the same for my first creation on kit on weekend but i havent the time yet and thx cause if u thought it to it must be a good idea.

agga

more gore limb chopping / spears where the hell are the spears ? and crossbows
yeah, why have those stupid bots got em, and we dont, i agree wiv crossbows but think about it
they say u can use magic in game but only the magic we allow, stupid!, i know. and that why i'm lost wiv this title, allow magic but take away invisability, sept shadow stone,
i have played though using nothing but bows and my skill level was making me wanna scream cause i have bows that wiegh upto 18 kilos i have real ones and i'd call it a bat if it wieghed 18 kilo's lol
and then u gat bow damage say 54 arrow dragon d:26 strange there's the answer to the disapearing items
dragon an orc are same u can smith daedra way before 100 skill is reached, so imagine do we really want them to give us another glitchy tool, to try and work with. NO WAY so just wait my friend, someone out there will rescript the bots cross bow, so it's usable i am using the morrowind swords in my skyrim.

agga

Mount & Blade was a game that fit on a floppy disc and yet it had horseback fighting. Why doesn't Sky-rim? In fact, the entire horse mechanic could be changed. Why can't I have saddlebags with permanent storage? This way, I don't have to have a follower be a pack mule ... I can have an actual pack mule. And why can't I shoot my bow from horseback? Or swing a mace? Or just run someone over?
the problem here is the machine. cause the stuff u can do with the hardware out there, is amazing but u want it on an xbox.[maybe not u personally but u get what i mean] i hope lol
And thats were the money is, so i have to suffer with a crap interface and graphics, cause of greed an profits out weigh customer satisfaction these days u look at it even that BMWs ya parents save hard for is built in china with an european price tag.
now no offence but it will be awhile before u see it on an console cause i have the game and damn if u don't need three hands some times but yes great game, take zoom in on horse back if they offered it up someone would complain, that the nature of it but the quality we got now that worth whinning about cause it is unstable when u tell it to work frm card it's suddenly stable.
think of it like this its one big mths puzzle and your comp console is the calculater.
if it's not a scientific calculator it would do them questions well as if it was 1+1 and that were the problem starts xbox does it it's way ps3 an pc theres and they wont agree cause of copywrights so theres the long answer to that but it would be absolute awesome eehh i used to run over everyone in a fashion in oblivion with shadow lol

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
A beautiful and breathtaking city that is hard to get inside of. Kind of like New Vegas, the slow walk to Vegas with a counterfeit passport felt like I worked hard to get there to get some revenge.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
More quests that play out like the last thieves guild quest in Oblivion. By which i mean more lengthy and elaborate quest.

the problem here is u need to let ppl know the formats u are on [xbox,ps3,PC] so i don't look like an idiot tryin to answer questions..... if u get to nightingales u get a cape on that gear and i have found heaps of mages robes with them cape thing on em or kill farengar in whiterun an use his lol
Ps3 man

Fishing, more voice actors, more and better stealth AI, more diverse combat, skooma effects, more quest options (such as finding a bandit chief and reasoning with him, or maybe join with him, things like that), and legitimate town raids; I don't like the stealth involved with guards, I dislike that they immediately see you and immediately not when they turn around (even when they're just walking by you). I'd rather have it be normal, like they would notice you, and if they got closer, they would fully see you, etc. This and more RPG aspects with guards, like if they saw you sneaking around, they would approach you and ask you what you were doing, etc.

That's all I can think of right now.

EDIT: Oh, and, DO SOMETHING ABOUT A DEAD BODY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!

saffers101

This is a bit of a longshot but in an uninhabited place far away from cities, a group where you can right in a pit that is an arena, and like in oblivions arena, you will go up by ranks

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
This is a bit of a longshot but in an uninhabited place far away from cities, a group where you can right in a pit that is an arena, and like in oblivions arena, you will go up by ranks

Or maybe it could be an "underground" arena, and once you reach a certain level you get a letter from the owner inviting you to participate.

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
Dude i like all these suggestions most of them are cool

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I definitely am voting for the ability to dress up as a character and infiltrate their ranks. It seems like you should be able to be a spy rather than being in stormcloack armor at windhelm and having the gaurds still know its you.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Companions with storylines, something that will make us care for them. Their DLC has to be completely mindblowing for me to keep playing. Hopefully it's as big and as innovative as Old World Blues.

Dark Brotherhood definitely has to have a deeper storyline quest. IDK, I'll shut up now.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
the prob with rushing to 100 in smithing is if u are at say legendary and u get to 100 u cant upgrade any further i am at level forty in game and i have still legendary fur it won't go to epic etc.
the game was diesgned that u pick 5 major skills and stick with it [silly] i know,
and it give u the feeling that u were only supposed to stick with one class not all.
not sure your experiance here but the biggest quierry with oblivion was the rebiulding of Kavatch
it was done but it goes to show that whats said isn't what actually happens
and even though they say they listen to the fans thats in the hope u will forget about it,
and once they have your cash they adopt the attitude that who cares sad but that the 21st century stuck in the 80's..........
player.modav heavyarmor 3675000,000 if it makes u happy lol ok thats a bit overboard, i made it go to 200 but it screws with the scripting and leveling goes up in increments of 11 in game per level[pc only]
I agree totally with #7...... the first thing always in IV was the arena everytime lol
#8 its a fantasy game sorry si-fi as well if theres bots theres a multitude of, d.l.c from modders i have some strange weapons frm giant battle axes to swords frm F.Fantsy, File front friend.
as to the dwarves idea i reckon thats were it should of stayed like the first i just don't get the concept here of the drones. thum's are usless on them they aren't logical, and there as annoying as necros that are tougher than bandits even though they have no armor ratiang and that damn ward spell yeah it's gonna stop my Wuulrand axe yeaah i kept it .
i sure hope u have pc copy cause u will be more satisfyed and most of the probs are being fixed

Your grammar makes my head hurt :sadface:

Dragon weapons all the way

Th3 Indi3 Gam3r

The ability to start your own settlement with a smithy and a store,things like that.Could make some of the people that can follow you live there and stuff.That would make the game for me

The 2 things I personally want to see added the most is that your character will have an actual voice when speaking. You could have like 4 or 5 different choices depending on your race and gender. Also make adjustments to weight so that you can be skinny, average, muscular or very fat.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
We need different speech options depending on race. Khajiit speech options should be in the third person. High Elves get the option to be very rude to anyone who isn't a Mer.

Dominico

I would like compqanions to be able to get on your horse with you. And for food and sleep to have some point! It just seems silly when thenonly way nyou can use food is to pause time mid battle and eat a load of stuffI wish it were more like fallout.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts