What difficulty do you play on?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

butlerbobs

I used to play on Novice (helped me feel good about myself when I punched a dragon to death!) but recently I started an Archer/Mage on Expert and its much more engaging! You actually fear for your character when he's surrounded by drouger in a dark passage or being chased through the woods by a troll! What are your thoughts?

Dvalin

Play on the highest difficulty you can handle and still manage your time for the most fun. I'm a fan of expert.

KayO199X

I've always prefer to stick to normal difficulty or "Adept". That's what i like, fair but still challenging.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I play on Master...I feel like such a tryhard...

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
I only play on adept, as a lower level I found it quite challenging. Now I can 3-hit a dragon, might turn up the difficulty.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Master is the only way to go.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Adept, though thinking of putting it up to expert or master soon. Things that used to be so hard have now gotten easy, like mammoths, frost trolls, etc.

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Novice because I'm a pussy.

Anonylulz

I'm on adept right now because my girlfriend is still playing. I just got got around to making my own weapons and but since I can still fall back on conjuration in a tight spot I'm going up to at least expert and likely master later tonight.

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
Bro I Play On Master Because I Am DovaKinnn

cydonianknight

erm what's the default difficulty? yeah, I play on that :sadface:. what does changing difficulties exactly do?

Anonylulz

erm what's the default difficulty? yeah, I play on that :sadface:. what does changing difficulties exactly do?
Adept is the default. CHaging it makes the enemies hit harder and have more health.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts