What difficulty do you play on?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Right now I'm on Adept, but I'm definitely going to switch to Master for my "perfect Breton" and Expert for all my other characters.

HeavyMetal

Life is no way to treat an animal.
Playing as an archer/assassin at the moment with most of my points in thief skills, I play on master. I have no points in black-smithing, a few in enchanting, and only a few in light armor, so it forces me to play the part: if I can't get all or most of my kills quickly while undetected, I'm guaranteed a swift death. Out of all the play styles, this one has been the most immersive and engaging for me so far, as well as challenging and rewarding... I suppose you could say, very realistic as well, that is, flimsy rogue cannot tank :) Just watch out for the elder dragons... they hurt...

Lockpick

It all depends on where I am, or going to be. If I want a challenge I set it a little high. If I know there's a good chance I will get my butt kicked, I'll go adept. Usually tho, I like the challenge.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts