What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adolf Stormcloak

My title's better than your title

Dallas-Arbiter

Some more New Hendrix, yes that's right. Jimi Hendrix, who died in 1970 has put out a new album. If you ask how is that possible, it's because he would record for 8,10,12, even 16 hours a day, nearly every day! Seriously, he recorded that much stuff.

This one is Crash Landing, and you can bet SME will block this, just like they block every Hendrix video.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Is anyone else a fan of Seasick Steve this his him doing his thing in Bristol back in 2007 the sound he gets from a 3 string guitar is pretty amazing. The first time I saw him live he blew me away he really is a talented bloke.

Seasick Steve kicks ass! He was in Finland last summer for the Pori Jazz festival (they play much more than just jazz so the name is misleading). Sadly I missed him, but my friend saw him and praised him to no end. Gotta love that gritty bluegrass/country/blues sound :cool:

Emilian

Digital Punk's Unleashed.
It is a one hour podcast with hardstyle songs.
It just started this month and it is very nice. It is the 2nd place of my favorite podcasts around.
Any other hardstyle listeners here too? :D

Docta Corvina

What about this one? :D

"White rabbit" -Jefferson Airplane

I've been thinking of using this song as a theme to one of my Skyrim characters.

Somebody to Love and white rabbit are one of my favorite songs :D This band rocks.

Absolutely! "White Rabbit" is another favorite of mine! Jefferson Airplane, man. LOVE them. <3 Grace Slick's voice is simply epic.

Weismann

Oblivion Walker

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Deaf Havana - I'm a bore mostly is my current choice of music :-)

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts