What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I don't hate them... just can't stand them! ...ugh.

You know, you're a good guy Panthera, but sometimes you can be extremely abrasive. Wouldn't hurt you to learn a little social tact. I don't go pissing all over your music, either, and it's not like I'm shoving the Peppers down your throat personally (unlike the music you've shoved down my throat).

Panthera

Don Gato
You know, you're a good guy Panthera, but sometimes you can be extremely abrasive. Wouldn't hurt you to learn a little social tact. I don't go pissing all over your music, either, and it's not like I'm shoving the Peppers down your throat personally (unlike the music you've shoved down my throat).
Wait, wait... I just said I dislike them. And I wasn't meant directly for you... there were several posts in row of peppers that's why I said: "Oh c'mon not the peppers again... -.-". I'm scouting for some good music that I would like.

Btw what do you mean I'm shoving down your throat? I only showed you one song and ask for your honest opinion. Tastes are relative, so I don't mind if you like or dislike what I like or dislike.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I like to listen to Promontory as I run through the forests of Falkreath and the Rift with my Bosmer Archer.

Panthera

Don Gato
I like to listen to Promontory as I run through the forests of Falkreath and the Rift with my Bosmer Archer.

This video reminded me of this one...
^^

Panthera

Don Gato

If someone played mortal combat this song should sound familiar.

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Hardcore superstar "above the law" fantastic song off a fantastic album

using my phone. like a boss