• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Warmech

The rookie
What's your biggest WTF moment in skyrim so far?

Mine's is i found a glitch dragon that did some cool ass breakdancing moves and made my fps really crappy.

Darksarrow

The Archmage
Mine would be... I walked out of my house and some random little cart thing landed on me and killed me.... I have no idea where that effing cart came from...

Dzylon

No weird glitches so far for me, but I've noticed if I hold down x and y while sprinting I can sprint indefinitely, regardless of stamina. Pretty useful glitch.

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
After completing the Louie Letrusk quest I went back to Whiterun to see him outside the stables buried up to his waste along the road.

I killed a Draugr at the end of the Dustman Cairns Quest and he got stuck in the door and after he died his legs kept moving and making a really creepy scraping sound.

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Fell through the ground, and the famous manequin bug. Nothing special here.

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
Had a dragon fly backward the whole time I killed him making the usual patterns and everything, and when I got him low enough he did the crash land animation backwards as well... HILARIOUS

I also had jaree argonian dude in Solitude enter the locked alchemist shop in solitude while I was stealing he posted himself up behind her shop counter and proceeded to tell me to leave even while I was sneaked, and then the shop lady came and did the same thing to him.

CanisNoir

Haven't experienced too many if any glitches, but I did have a WTF moment in the sense that I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Scrounging around up north by the ice flows and ran across a couple of Horkers. Took one out with a sneak shot of the bow but didn't kill the second one right off the bat. It turned around and started trying to run away, in the slow, lumbering Horker fashion and suddenly I felt sympathy for it and almost didn't finish the job... Then I was like WTF? This is supposed to just be a video game dangit!

mika

I forgot what/who I was fighting, but it knocked me hard off of a tall cliff. As soon as I hit the ground, my corpse bounced into the air like a ball.

Warmech

The rookie
Well atop the winterhold collage i Unrealted force push lydia of the side of it down the enitre cliff.

then anyone who watches the "creatures" on youtube i did a succsesful "gay tony" off of the collage of winterhold into the ocean lol xD

Came up and there she was fine and dandy lol

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
i froze an ice troll (solidly) while it was running towards me, and once the shout hit it, the troll did around a million and 2 flips for like 100 feet in mid-air before it finally landed, then it thawed and i killed the damned ugly thing! while it was flipping i killed its ungly lover, well lydia did most of the damage, i just stared at the flying one for a while.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I fought some draugr and a boss. At the end of the battle one of the draugr was stuck on a gate spread eagle.

game1524

After completing the Louie Letrusk quest I went back to Whiterun to see him outside the stables buried up to his waste along the road.

I killed a Draugr at the end of the Dustman Cairns Quest and he got stuck in the door and after he died his legs kept moving and making a really creepy scraping sound.
i 2 when to whiterun stables and found three of them.

ThreeDawg

Killed a giant and it continued to walk even after its death, albeit in slow motion. Had a mammoth 'jump' off the ground around 40 feet and then die from the fall.

Brother

It's always weird when my horse and I fall of a cliff and become ragdolls, but then when we slide to a stop at the bottom my character stands back up and I regain control. I was flopping all over the place, not a bone in my body, and I'm still alive?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts