• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dragonkilla

I am a high mage or elf one of those who is lvl 4 could have lvled faster but didn't know u actually had to select lvl up. So i roll out with flame on one hand and an axe on another. I am mostly run away from snow trolls, bears, and dragons, basically anything that cannot be killed with three swipes of my axe. Wat about u? any recomandation?

Not sure what I am other than a Nord

I am currently using a Legendary Orcish one handed sword (only level 19)

Speech500

I was a high elf destruction mage but i found i just made more damage with stealth. if you sneak up on someone, you can get a 15x damage shot, and thats not even the highest. arrows are great for getting rid of far away people without attracting attention.

I use my emperor palpatine hands and fus ro dah everything LOL

Your enchanting skill is too low I think

no im serious i fus ro dah everything and shock them with my emperor palpatine hands no joke

Oblo

#swag
I tried to enchant my weapons but all i do is destroying them any tips?

You're disenchanting weapons. Anything that already has an enchantment on it cannot be enchanted but you may destroy it and learn to enchant other items with the item's enchantment. If you want to enchant things you need to select a soul gem, an enchantment, and a piece of equipment.

one of the best shouts in the game IMO just search fus ro dah on youtube

Oblo

#swag
My mage crushes all with his mighty destruction spells and my archer one hits everything with ebony bows and arrows.

dragonkilla

Archers in this game are underpowered i think the best thing to do is go up close and personal with magic and axe hackling

Oblo

#swag
Also what is fus ro dah, since i only played 6 hours of Skyrim's main quest i haven't encountered this yet

Fus Roh Dah are the ancient words spoken in the shout called "Unrelenting Force" if you're on the main quest then you should have learned it. Unless your going through it at turtle speed, as Unrelenting Force is the first shout you learn from going into the Bleak Falls Barrow.

Oblo

#swag
Archers in this game are underpowered i think the best thing to do is go up close and personal with magic and axe hackling

Archery is actually very powerful. As if you level up your sneak and archery you can easily get +150 damage with one shot of an ebony arrow+bow. x3 with the sneak perk. I really recommend you make an archer. They're pretty fun.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts