• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lucid

Seriously though, I'm surprised that of all the dragon priests mentioned, Zahkriisos was not. The only dragon priest to ever give me serious trouble, and also the only one that levels with the dragon born. Casts dual lightning storm while on the move, the power of which is greatly amplified by his mask. This is one seriously bad undead.

Could not agree more. He - or rather the damage he does - is insane! And considering he's the end boss in a loooong and difficult dungeon with a puzzle that took me more than an hour the first time I did the quest... yeah.

Yeah, he's a tough one. I like to FRD him then rush in and shield-bash him incessantly to keep him from casting. It requires a lot of stamina potions on hand, but gets the battle over quickly.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
I will have to say mages and Deathlords that have the disarm shout. Although, personally, I thought Mercer Frey was a pain in the ass, but also because I hated him with a passion, and it was my first game ever.

The mages because they really can kick your ass from far away. You're trying to catch them, and they just keep running away and shooting plops at you. Especially those fire mages, because you keep taking damage constantly. Oh, and then those damn ice mages that drain your stamina so you can't even catch them or slow down time with your bow, causing it to be even harder to hit them from far away as they're running around every which way like maniacs. Even when I made a mage character my magic did not seem quite that powerful, they are fairly irritating.

Then the disarm shout is a pain for obvious reasons, which is why I try to use the relenting force shout before they even try and just wail on them, hoping for the best.

BG5150

The Falmer archers always seem to crush me.

The bow has base damage of 20 and arrows 7. Yet like 3 hits and I'm down to 1/3 health!

It would take my 50 hits to kill some of these guys with plopsty stats like that.

BG5150

As for irritating, dragons.

Always popping up when I'm pressed for time.

"Okay. Gotta get to bed. I'll just bring this book back to the guy. [name of town] is right over there. plops! Another dragon. Who won't land. And I can't even fast travel to get away. And if I run tot he town she'll follow me and I still won't be able to turn in the book..."

Zanaif

The bow has base damage of 20 and arrows 7. Yet like 3 hits and I'm down to 1/3 health!

It would take my 50 hits to kill some of these guys with pl***ty stats like that.

I've always wondered why those blind bastards make such good archers. I get that their other senses are more acute, but you can't aim a bloody bow at someone twenty yards away with your great sense of smell!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
That hagraven bitch at Orphan Rock with her fire balls. I hate her with a passion!
Oh! I so agree! And, despite having the quest in my log, I almost never seek Orphan Rock out so I'm always surprised. And she has the most uncanny aim. Even when dodging and running, somehow she always hits.

Oh well, she and the hags are good for a melee anyway. Last night I ran in to the area as they were being attacked by vampires and death-hounds so the hags weren't an issue. The hagraven? Of course she's completely fine and blasting at me.

She has uncanny aim for an old gal.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
The most irritating enemies to me are Dragons and Draugr Deathlords.
During one time, I was on this bounty job of Whiterun. I completed the bounty and was heading to Whiterun when suddenly this Ancient Dragon invades my space and spews fire all over.
Draugr Deathlords because they either send me flying or disarm me. Advantage-takers :sadface:. I hate the DDLs with the Ebony Bow.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

It would take my 50 hits to kill some of these guys with pl***ty stats like that.

I've always wondered why those blind bastards make such good archers. I get that their other senses are more acute, but you can't aim a bloody bow at someone twenty yards away with your great sense of smell!

Unless... one is wearing the Ancient Nord Armor, which apparently smells like death so say the town's folk.

Zanaif

The most irritating enemies to me are Dragons and Draugr Deathlords.
During one time, I was on this bounty job of Whiterun. I completed the bounty and was heading to Whiterun when suddenly this Ancient Dragon invades my space and spews fire all over.
Draugr Deathlords because they either send me flying or disarm me. Advantage-takers :sadface:. I hate the DDLs with the Ebony Bow.

before my first encounter with a draugr deathlord I thought I had basically broken Skyrim with my dual wielding warrior. I let my guard down too easily because up till that point I killed everything I touched and nothing could hurt me. I walked into the room and said, 'great, more draugr.' Then the deathlord Fus-Ro-Dah'd me and killed me with two arrows before I could stand up.

Skeevers. Although incredibly weak and easy to kill, still a tad annoying when you are mainly an archer going down a narrow spiral staircase and a few come up the stairs. Frantic little things.

Samuhell666

Ice mages you can't smash easy when they start slowing your movement down. Anything that summons or raises I wanna kill cam :'(

jabulaniman

High level mages, yup.
I mean, Dragon Priests are supposed to be challenging and powerful. They're friggin Dragon Priests!

But when I enter a random cave and an Ascendant Necromancer kills me with 3 Fireballs (AIMBOT!!!) before I can blink I'm just like -.-

Seriously, you know the Arch Electromancer in that ruined castle before you get to Sanguine, in his daedric quest?

Hardest.Enemy.I.Ever.Fought.In.Skyrim.

Not Harkon, not Miraak, not Alduin, firstborn of Akatosh, the Winged Shadow and Devourer of Worlds.

It was that blasted bandit Electromancer in a random castle.