• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Irritating? Dwarven Spiders. Too low to the ground, annoys the hell out of me. Gotta look down to kill them, meanwhile a Sphere sneaks up and starts bashing you. Grrrrrr.

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
At low levels, trolls. Regenerating health is a nightmare when you rely on hit and run archery. In my last game I had to take something out of a cave with four trolls in it. I tried conjuring a flame atronach and even with Faendal and myself dealing damage to it, it eventually killed the atronach, turned on us and soon enough its health was back to full

Draugr deathlords at low levels

For a sneaky character, the final fight for the Gauldor amulet. Three powerful bosses to fight consecutively in a small-ish sealed chamber initially full of other draugr. It took me most of an hour, about a dozen summoned atronachs and several invisibility potions to finally beat them

Again at low levels, bears in the wild. They're a lot easier for a melee character though, because of their slow power attack

M'aiq is done talking.

Daelon DuLac

That hagraven bitch at Orphan Rock with her fire balls. I hate her with a passion!
Oh! I so agree! And, despite having the quest in my log, I almost never seek Orphan Rock out so I'm always surprised. And she has the most uncanny aim. Even when dodging and running, somehow she always hits.

Oh well, she and the hags are good for a melee anyway. Last night I ran in to the area as they were being attacked by vampires and death-hounds so the hags weren't an issue. The hagraven? Of course she's completely fine and blasting at me.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Those that we cannot kill, like the freaking Maven Black-Briar in the first place and others that are very arrogant and I wish I should be able to cut their head off but simply, the game does not allow it. It is very hard not to be able to kill someone that you really want to .. those are my most irritating enemies. Just my 2 cents ....;)

Daelon DuLac

Those that we cannot kill, like the freaking Maven Black-Briar in the first place and others that are very arrogant and I wish I should be able to cut their head off but simply, the game does not allow it. It is very hard not to be able to kill someone that you really want to .. those are my most irritating enemies. Just my 2 cents ....;)
But I like Maven! Don't kill her! I even do the Imperial side just so she can be my Jarl! I luv a strong, corrupt, demanding, frightening woman. :)

Lucid

But I like Maven! Don't kill her! I even do the Imperial side just so she can be my Jarl! I luv a strong, corrupt, demanding, frightening woman. :)

Maven is fun in benignly evil way. Much more fun than the dangerously inept Laila. The Black-Briar family is also more interesting, whereas one of Laila's sons is insufferable and the other is.....equally insufferable.

Daelon DuLac

Maven is fun in benignly evil way. Much more fun than the dangerously inept Laila. The Black-Briar family is also more interesting, whereas one of Laila's sons is insufferable and the other is.....equally insufferable.
I'm always glad to be rid of Laila. What a tool. Besides, I get a little tired of every guard attacking every imperial that wanders by. Your a city guard dude, not a Stormcloak soldier. At least act civilized. Maven would not like you killing her boytoys.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Seriously though, I'm surprised that of all the dragon priests mentioned, Zahkriisos was not. The only dragon priest to ever give me serious trouble, and also the only one that levels with the dragon born. Casts dual lightning storm while on the move, the power of which is greatly amplified by his mask. This is one seriously bad undead.

Wildroses

Horkers. They're to be avoided at all costs.

I actually do find them annoying, mostly because I usually have a dog or a follower with me who go charging in screaming: "I'll kill you if I have to! Death awaits you! Ha! Like the bite of a flea!" while I'm going: "Oh by the freaking nine, they're horkers. You're embarrassing yourself. And me! Do I seriously have to sit here for the next five minutes while you kill them?" One time I went to meet Thorald's brother and two friends, and they decided to run about half a kilometre down the coast to kill some horkers before assaulting Northwatch Keep.

Chadonraz

Seriously though, I'm surprised that of all the dragon priests mentioned, Zahkriisos was not. The only dragon priest to ever give me serious trouble, and also the only one that levels with the dragon born. Casts dual lightning storm while on the move, the power of which is greatly amplified by his mask. This is one seriously bad undead.

Could not agree more. He - or rather the damage he does - is insane! And considering he's the end boss in a loooong and difficult dungeon with a puzzle that took me more than an hour the first time I did the quest... yeah.

Horkers. They're to be avoided at all costs.

I actually do find them annoying, mostly because I usually have a dog or a follower with me who go charging in screaming: "I'll kill you if I have to! Death awaits you! Ha! Like the bite of a flea!" while I'm going: "Oh by the freaking nine, they're horkers. You're embarrassing yourself. And me! Do I seriously have to sit here for the next five minutes while you kill them?" One time I went to meet Thorald's brother and two friends, and they decided to run about half a kilometre down the coast to kill some horkers before assaulting Northwatch Keep.

I will never forget the time when I saw Isran fighting those very same Horkers near Northwatch Keep, after the end of the DG questline.
"I will not be defeated!" "No one is going to stand in my way!" He also had Stendarr's Aura on. Hilarious! :D

Tyer032392

Gods...I hate Mudcrabs. My grandfather hated them too, even before they put out his eyes. Did you think I'd be out here on the frontier without good reason? Yes, Skyrim needs a strong frontier. No, Skyrim doesn't need unwashed Mudcrabs at her gates! So, that's why I'm here, the Dovahkiin: to bring Skyrim order to stinking Mudcrabs. Revenge? That'd be good too.