Vaal Plays Skyrim - 1080p HD Let's Play Series

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VaalDeth

I had forgotten what it was like to play the first time: no idea of what is important, so you check out everything. Now, I just run past all the places I know are not critical. More efficient, but less fun.

Haha ya knowing everything takes all the fun out of it!

Since I started playing this character I did start another one (pure mage, illusion/conjuration) and already can feel what you mean. Why I definitely want to finish all the major stuff on this recorded guy!

Thanks for watching!

VaalDeth

Hello Citizens of Skyrim!

Today I present episode 21 of my Skyrim LP. Today we venture out to retrieve the artifact known as 'Nettlebane'.

In this series I am playing as an archer/mage hybrid, with Archery, Stealth, and Conjuration as the main skills.

Please subscribe for more. I hope you enjoy!

Monkeyzero

I subscribed. One of the things I enjoy when I can't play Skyrim is watching people play Skyrim. :D
Check out dubblejord on YouTube also. His Skyrim let's play is hilarious and also fun to watch.

Sent from The Nether

VaalDeth

I subscribed. One of the things I enjoy when I can't play Skyrim is watching people play Skyrim. :D
Check out dubblejord on YouTube also. His Skyrim let's play is hilarious and also fun to watch.

Sent from The Nether
Awesome thanks Monkey! I will gladly check out dubble, I enjoy people who play the game differently than myself.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Kudos for the time and effort it has obviously take. You to record and upload this.

Thanks for sharing!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts