Vaal Plays Skyrim - 1080p HD Let's Play Series

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VaalDeth

Hello Skyrim!

I am a new member to these forums, but have been playing Skyrim for some time now. Awhile ago I started a YouTube series about my new adventures in the game, and I'd like to share them with you all now!

I've added the first episode to this sites media section, is that appropriate for them all or should I just link to the youtube videos?

Here is Epsiode 1 - The Beginning

skyrimforums Media:

Youtube Embed:

Checkout the full playlist (currently up to episode 14 released, but I have over 40 recorded) @

Vaal Plays Skyrim
Vaal Plays Skyrim - YouTube

All my videos are in 1080p HD with clear audio quality. I play other games besides Skyrim as well, mainly Minecraft and Starcraft 2.

If you enjoy my content, please subscribe for more!

VaalDeth

Hello Skyrim!

Here is episode 02 of my Let's Play series. I will slowly add them to the media section of this site instead of just linking the youtube videos.

Vaal Plays Skyrim - Episode 02 - Embershard Mine

Please subscribe for more, it shows me you enjoy my content! (I do end up fixing the audio levels, took a few episodes to get everything tweaked right)

VaalDeth

Hello! Today I present episode 07 of my Skyrim Let's Play series. In this episode, we kill the Dragon at Whiterun's Western tower. I want dragons flying around while I play, so I am not skipping this event.

Please subscribe if you enjoy my content, I got lots more coming! (Skyrim / Starcraft 2 / Minecraft will continue indefinately, starting the Mass Effect series soon, along with a SPORE playthrough!)

VaalDeth

Hello! today I present episode 10 of my Skyrim Let's Play Series. In this series I'm playing as a sneak/archer focused character going into a conjuration specialization for summons and conjure bow.

In this episode I tackle the inner sanctum of Shimmermist Cave... Realize its too high level for my character on purpose, and proceed to ram my face against a wall until I figure out a way...

Enjoy!