• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

jaajdbfd

(stickied)
    This rp is going to be based on about four people (possibly more) chosen by myself , to basically do what the trade caravans do... and more... (Please make sure you have thief skill)

STORY
    One man,Balmor, set about looking for four other people , to start their own trading caravan. They would go about selling their stolen goods , and then stealing from that hold , just to go and sell them back. He checked at the Thieves Guild , they only wanted the mnoey , not the exciting journey. He attempted to bribe people to join , yet they went running to the guard captains. He then got to Braidwood Inn at Kynesgrove , where he has been waiting for people. Until now.
    Rules
    1. No godding (outrageously over powered characters), no killing forum members characters (unless expressly agreed upon by all players involved), or saying so and so robs store of all goods, ruining the experience of other people. No being a Dragonborn either, in public neutral threads in the story of Skyrim they are very rare, thus it would be un-fair to have one person be a Dragonborn and be able to use Shouts so easily
    2. All posts should be relevant to the RP, except for stuff in Out of Character comments <example>
      OOC: I need to go to sleep now, my character will just go along with whatever you guys decide. Every Story should set up a separate OOC thread for comments for non-partisipants and larger story discussion
    3. You may make NPCs if the situation arises. Ex.

Innkeeper: Hello, traveler! Would you like a drink?

Hero: Yes, that'd be nice.

Innkeeper: Wonderful, that'll be 3 septims
    4.Have fun!

Post your character card , and I will consider you being in the rp.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Do they have to be Khajiit? I will post a character card that is one of my RP characters (not khajiit) but if they have to be khajiit then I will post my other one.

Name: Circe

Race: Imperial

Backstory: Circe was born to a loving family in Skyrim but sadly died at a very young age, 5. There was a small funeral for her when she was buried on the top of a hill overlooking a river but the day after the funeral someone dug up her grave and stole her small body. The man was a khajiit necromancer who resurrected her and kept her as his own child. The khajiit was actually part of a trading caravan but rose the dead at night in seclusion. Circe lived quite a normal life helping her 'father' on his caravan but she was a very unusual child. She had red eyes and medium length black hair. She is very pretty and on the outside appears normal. But she actually has the power to bend the will of those around her and the person she has commanded will usually die afterwards.

She was trained by her father in sneeking because everyone who was part of the caravan agreed she was the best for the job of stealing from the holds because she was quite small. Now she is looking to join another caravan for an adventure.

jaajdbfd

Do they have to be Khajiit? I will post a character card that is one of my RP characters (not khajiit) but if they have to be khajiit then I will post my other one.

Name: Circe

Race: Imperial

Backstory: Circe was born to a loving family in Skyrim but sadly died at a very young age, 5. There was a small funeral for her when she was buried on the top of a hill overlooking a river but the day after the funeral someone dug up her grave and stole her small body. The man was a khajiit necromancer who resurrected her and kept her as his own child. The khajiit was actually part of a trading caravan but rose the dead at night in seclusion. Circe lived quite a normal life helping her 'father' on his caravan but she was a very unusual child. She had red eyes and medium length black hair. She is very pretty and on the outside appears normal. But she actually has the power to bend the will of those around her and the person she has commanded will usually die afterwards.

She was trained by her father in sneeking because everyone who was part of the caravan agreed she was the best for the job of stealing from the holds because she was quite small. Now she is looking to join another caravan for an adventure.

No , you may be any race , the only requirement was any theiving skill , which your character has. Your character card is amazing , amazing how you managed to think all that. You can join the caravan rp :D I will msg u when we have all four and start.

I could join this, but my guy's not a sneak. Put me in reserve if you want.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    No , you may be any race , the only requirement was any theiving skill , which your character has. Your character card is amazing , amazing how you managed to think all that. You can join the caravan rp :D I will msg u when we have all four and start.

Ok cool :) thanks for accepting me.

jaajdbfd

No, but he practises restoration magic, so i think he can be a poisoner as well. And he's a master bladesman.

jaajdbfd

No, but he practises restoration magic, so i think he can be a poisoner as well. And he's a master bladesman.

I will add you as a fifth person , to perhaps protect the caravan if things get nasty?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    I feel perfect for this Rp lol . May i join?

Name: Lyle konliss
    Race: Khajit
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 168
    Apperance: All grey fur with brown streaks down the shoulders, Black stripes around eyes. The eyes are grey/yellow. He has 6 scars on is left side of his body.
    Sex:male
    Backstory: Left
    elswyr to guard his cousin Snivel's trade caravan. Snivel promised good money. Not long after the caravan entering skyrim Snivel was conning villagers. A man By the name of Leland fest ordered Snivel's death. They attacked at dusk , Lyle and two other Khajits were armed. The other Khajits were useless ( lousy farmers from Hammerfell) They were killed instantly. But lyle was Given a blade When He was 7. He easily killed a careless orc assassin , But his partner wasn't so careless. She was a vampire He was amazed/shocked at her beauty for he had never seen a vampire before. She used some kind of telekinesis and throw his blade away from him. She threw the blade at Snivel. It punctured his heart, He died. She approached Lyle and gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. " join me or join your boss at my dinner table ". Lyle was scared for the first time in his life he joined her without a thought. He now Get's paid good money to clean up her kills/ messes/ and takes care of any witnesses. Villa recently released him wiping his mind of everything magical

Skills: pickpocket, one handed , sneak , and lock picking

Lyle likes to wander skyrim looking for adventure when he can,
    He dislikes the civil war and think's the emperor is a coward, he thinks Ulfric is more of a dictator than a leader

Arn Magnus

I could join this, but my guy's not a sneak. Put me in reserve if you want.

I'm new to the forum and interested in doing rp but wondered about this. Couldn't you just invent a new character to play as if you wanted, or does it have to be a char from your actual game?

I know it probably first matter but I just wondered...

Here's my sneaky guy. He wants in.
    Name: Laryn Darren
    Race: Dark Elf
    Bio: Laryn is a Dark Elf, raised and born in the poorest part of Morrowind. At the age of 5, he pickpocketed his first man, and at 7 killed his first. He's young, but skilled and hardened. He came to Skyrim when he blew up a contract for killing the leader of a dangerous syndicate. Doesn't have any morals. He favors to wear black elven armor.
    Skills: Daggers, Sneaking, Pickpocketing, Archery, Persuation and Light Armor.
    Items: 2 steel daggers, 1 hunting bow, 200 steel arrows, Black elven armor, amulet of Dibella.

jaajdbfd

I feel perfect for this Rp lol . May i join?

Name: Lyle konliss
    Race: Khajit
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 168
    Apperance: All grey fur with brown streaks down the shoulders, Black stripes around eyes. The eyes are grey/yellow. He has 6 scars on is left side of his body.
    Sex:male
    Backstory: Left
    elswyr to guard his cousin Snivel's trade caravan. Snivel promised good money. Not long after the caravan entering skyrim Snivel was conning villagers. A man By the name of Leland fest ordered Snivel's death. They attacked at dusk , Lyle and two other Khajits were armed. The other Khajits were useless ( lousy farmers from Hammerfell) They were killed instantly. But lyle was Given a blade When He was 7. He easily killed a careless orc assassin , But his partner wasn't so careless. She was a vampire He was amazed/shocked at her beauty for he had never seen a vampire before. She used some kind of telekinesis and throw his blade away from him. She threw the blade at Snivel. It punctured his heart, He died. She approached Lyle and gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. " join me or join your boss at my dinner table ". Lyle was scared for the first time in his life he joined her without a thought. He now Get's paid good money to clean up her kills/ messes/ and takes care of any witnesses.

Skills: pickpocket, one handed , sneak , and lock picking

Lyle likes to wander skyrim looking for adventure when he can,
    He dislikes the civil war and think's the emperor is a coward, he thinks Ulfric is more of a dictator than a leader

Yeah , you can , your skills will be great for it , and I liked your background story.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Ah ok. But does it have to be an ingame character?
    no it doesn't It can be any character you can imagine but it can't be a god and overpowered
    also I like the Idea of trade caravans :)

jaajdbfd

Here's my sneaky guy. He wants in.
    Name: Laryn Darren
    Race: Dark Elf
    Bio: Laryn is a Dark Elf, raised and born in the poorest part of Morrowind. At the age of 5, he pickpocketed his first man, and at 7 killed his first. He's young, but skilled and hardened. He came to Skyrim when he blew up a contract for killing the leader of a dangerous syndicate. Doesn't have any morals. He favors to wear black elven armor.
    Skills: Daggers, Sneaking, Pickpocketing, Archery, Persuation and Light Armor.
    Items: 2 steel daggers, 1 hunting bow, 200 steel arrows, Black elven armor, amulet of Dibella.

Would you prefer him to be in rather than the mercenary?