• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle eyed the human, pondering whether he could stop Lyle if he wanted too.
    He finally decides Balmor is right and follows him out

jaajdbfd

Balmor scribbles a quick note for when the others wake up that they will be headed for whiterun. Balmor pulled something out of his coat. An amulet of Arkay. He showed this to Lyle and said "Here. You have it , sell it as you wish. We are going to whiterun now He handed Lyle a schedule of the caravans. "when we go in one of the holds , we do not know eachother. We have a strict three hours of stealing , then 5 hours of selling just outside." Balmor started walking muttering things to himself.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle takes the amulet " thanks" " do we travel together or separately"

Lyle is anxious to make money he can't wait for it

jaajdbfd

"Hmm? oh , we always travel together , the roads we travel are not safe. Bandits and wolves are all around the place , therefore it is safer to stick together and be able to see another day"

Laryn storms out of the inn. "Wait up! Where are you headed?"

jaajdbfd

Balmor turns , and sees Laryn. "My boy! Did you not see the note I left you? We are on our way to Whiterun where we shall make our first profits!" Balmor then explained what was happening , and gave Laryn a schedule

ooc- just check back and see all the stuff , basically what He is telling you

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle looks upon the Dark elf " we are going to whiterun come on"

jaajdbfd

The arrive at Whiterun and Balmor shows them where they will be setting up camp. Well , we are here. Im going to have a rest , when I awake the two hours of stealing , bribery , intimidation will begin. If you are caught , we have never met" Balmor then rolled out his bedroll and dozed off.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    As Balmor slept he walked around the city walls looking for escape routes if necessary. Lyle noticed a log the was not properly hammered with the wall. He slid it open to see where it led. It led straight toward The Bannered Mare. " This is a good location" Lyle jogged back to the campsite and looked for a tree. He found one to his liking and easily climbed. When he reached the highest branched he laid down curling his tail around him and the branch. ( so he won't fall) . At that Lyle dozed off into a dream of luxurious sweet rolls.

OOC Lyle's favorite treats are sweet rolls.

jaajdbfd

ooc Soo , are we gonna finish for today or go right up to 9:30?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    It doesn't matter to me. I have a lot of free time

OOC^ I would like to continue I think Caravans are awesome

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Actually lets stop around 8

jaajdbfd

im in gmt , so its 21:26 right now xD

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Gmt ?

21;26?
    srry i just don't know

jaajdbfd

Im gonna go out , its still light , so urmm , I will just stay asleep but feel free to rob n stuff until i am back , but plz dont leave whiterun xD

jaajdbfd

idk when I will get back from going out , but if im lateI might go to bed , so I will be back at about 08:00 gmt tommorow. seeya

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    c ' ya

Laryn walked around, trying to find the most junior member of the guard. He had wrapped a crimson scarf along his face, to hide it. When he found a boy of 16 or so, he stalked him and pulled him into a dark alley, dagger pricking his back. "The guard roster. I need it." the terrified guardsman immedieately surrendered his watch roster, and Laryn released him. He walked back to the sleeping place, happy to have accomplished his mission.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC Holy crap that was cool lol i like your imagination

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe awoke in the inn she had fallen asleep in and found a note telling her the group had gone to Whiterun.

'Ugh, bloody mortals.' She said in her dark drone of a voice.

She put on her close fitting assassin-like armour and then headed out of the door.

When she finally arrived at Whiterun she scoped the area looking for the group. Her nose found them before her eyes. It was the Elf that had the strongest odour. To a mortal nose this area would only smell of fresh flowers, but Circe was not mortal. Her dark red eyes focused on the group and she made her way towards them.

'Halt citizen,' a rough voice said, it was one of the Hold's soldiers. 'What is your business here?'

It wasn't unusual for guards to be suspicious of Circe. Her striking beauty mixed with her deadly eyes made them all suspect she was a vampire. She wasn't far off in all honesty.

'Look me in the eye.' she demanded and the guard did so. 'You never saw me, I do not exist. You will go home and die in your sleep. Do you understand?'

'Y-yes.'

'Good, now get out of my face.'

Circe continued to her group, when she arrived at their camp she found Balmor asleep. She stood by his side and waited for him to wake.