• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

SolitudeScribe

Mage in plate. Because magicka runs out.
    ((OOC: Welcome to the RP, Hermaeus! And sorry, had to take care of a lot of things today ><.))

Indeed, where did Ljúfa go? The fear spell was much longer than expected and the battlemage went further away than anticipated. When it wore off, the Nord found herself near a stream--far enough for the sounds of battle to be muffled by the rustling leaves and for sure she couldn't hear any chatting, but with squinted eyes, she could see the others with minor effort.

She wasn't sure how much or little time really passed but a strange dizziness reached her. Instead of rushing back, Ljúfa took some time to rest--then laboriously changed back into her iron armor, flinging the blue robe over her left shoulder. After the dizzy feeling vanished, she began her run back to the others, making sure to hurry before they embarked on a full search.

"Hey!" the Nord shouted when she got close enough, right hand waving with her trusty staff. "I hope that illusionist rots in Oblivion!"

She acknowledged the Reguard with a nod and tolerant closed lipped smile in greeting.

"Is everyone alright?"

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan let out a sigh when he saw Ljúfa run up "Oh he will as soon as we kill him" Khan said pointing at the mage who was nailed to the ground. "He's still alive but when he wakes he isn't going anywhere, you see i pinned his hands to the ground with those orcish daggers" Khan said smiling

Belwas nodded to the woman who came out of the trees. He urged Levi to lie still for a bit, while he practised some more magic to tend to the burned skin.

Levi Barenjager

The Drunken Battlemage
    Levi tried his best to sit upright, but failed. "Give me a hand, would you?" he said, extending his reach toward the Redguard. He took Levi's hand and helped him to his feet.

Levi struggled briefly to maintain his balance, then began to put one foot in front of the other toward the mage who was still pinned to the ground. Levi knelt down near his right foot, removing the Orcish dagger there with a twist that caused the mage to wake in a violent scream. He allowed this lament to carry on for a moment before quickly sinking the dagger back into his throat, withdrawing it, and tossing it to the side of the road. In a short time, the mage's body laid limp upon the ground.

Levi stood again, doing his best to maintain his composure as he faced the group. "That should conclude our business here." He then turned and picked up his bag, checking to ensure that the chest he carried was still safe, and began to take slow, shuffled steps in the direction of Narzulbur.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan walked over and picked up his orcish daggers using the dead mages body to wipe off the blood. he then walked up next to Levi and put Levi's right arm over his shoulder holding up Levi's weight and helping him walk.

"The rest of you make a circle around us ill point you in the direction to Narzulbur" Khan said starting to walk down the slope making a pivot with his body as to not harm Levi anymore than he already was.

SolitudeScribe

"Never been to an Orc stronghold. Are you certain they'll let the rest of us in, Khan?"

Ljúfa darted next to Tobias, shooting an arm around the boy as they followed. And of course, silently hoped the Orcs wouldn't make the others endure some sort of hunting trial to prove themselves. She wasn't sure how herself, or the others, would endure in this current condition.

The black haired Nord spoke to Tobias.

"The Orcs are known to be great warriors and fine smiths. Maybe, we can take you to the forge when we arrive at Narz...you know," she waved her hand dismissively. The boy managed to smile at Ljúfa's linguistic struggle.

"You think they'd smith me some Orcish Plate? I could use it..." Belwas looked at his steel armor, which was full of dents and cuts.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan looked at Ljúfa while still supporting Levi and said "Yes I'll make them if need be ill kill my father but lets just hope it doesn't come to that" Khan said whispering the father part to Ljúfa as so Tobias could not hear it.

Khan then looked at Belwas and laughed "I can do that for you" Khan said looking down the empty trail ahead.

"Thank you. I'll be in your debt." Belwas wondered what such an orc settlement would look like from the inside...

SolitudeScribe

Her lids batted frantically, lower jaw hanging in a dumb founded sort of way after Khan spoke. But, she shouldn't have been that surprised. Orsimer were not the most peaceful bunch.

The most she could do was share a small smile and quickly jump on the subject of armor. "Ah. Divines know I need some upgrades. But, I can always do that in Windhelm if needed. I do not want to take supplies from the stronghold," her blue eyes jumped down to the bloodied iron armor she had been donning for the trip. "Ebony armor! How the sun gives obsidian...such a shine."

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    "It's no problem i was born to smith just wait till you meet my forge-mother" Khan said laughing. "Also no one stare at my father, he doesn't like when people stare"

Khan laughed at Ljúfa's Response "It's customary actually" And as the group hustled along the barren path Khan could see the bridge which lead to the Mine "Almost there just around this bend and we will be at the front gate" Khan said

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Soon the trees had cleared and the main gate was insight. There was a outpost but no one in it like usual. Khan then told the group to stop and wait as he walked up the rest of the trail.

"Yatul!" Khan yelled at the second outpost behind the walls by the gate. A female orc looked down upon Him "Ahh Khan you're back" Yatul said "Mother i have brought some friends there not blood-kin but one is injured and we need a place to stay"

Yatul cringed thinking deeply "Fine they may come in but you're father might have a problem with them" Khan then shrugged his shoulders "I don't care what father thinks" Khan said Signalling the rest to come up the trail.

"Before we enter you must all must know the Malacath code There are only two codes: 1, don't steal from anyone in the stronghold. 2, don't attack anyone in the stronghold, got it good ok lets go" Khan said pushing open the wooden doors to the Stronghold.

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
    "if they attack me im taking their head off but, no i wont start any fight"
    rodmar had been in an ork stronghold before but not this one. 'at least there wont be any silver hand in the camp' he thought. rodmar was getting sick of diveing into the bushes when one walked past.

sticfigur

The Khajiit Brawler
    (OOC: I won't be back for a few days (vacation) J'marco looked at all the orc people going about their daily lives, although some were staring at the odd group that entered the safety of their stronghold. They definitely weren't use to seeing anything other than orcs.

SolitudeScribe

((OOC: Have fun, J'marco!))

Ljúfa also felt stares melt on them like the burning sun once they entered. She didn't dare to look at the other stronghold inhabitants but finally, her vision lifted to hold a small Orc into view by the fire. Oh, she was a child alright--couldn't have been more than 7 years old with jutting tiny tusks and a mini mohawk. The little girl already had deep claw markings embedded on her left cheek and was hard to look at for long--at least for non Orcs.

The Nord didn't notice any parents ushering the girl inside. Or maybe, they didn't mind their child glaring daggers at outsiders. She simply stood with her arms crossed, dressed in furred pelts to ward her against Skyrim's chill.

"Milk drinker!" she taunted. Ljúfa wasn't sure who it was addressed to until a slightly spooked Tobias zoomed closer to Rodmar.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan looked at the small orc female child as though he could vaguely remember her then his brain snapped "Stiv leave the boy alone" Khan scolded her. Khan hadn't seen her since she was a baby and wondered if she even knew who he was. Then Yatul walked down from her perch "Hello travelers" She said to the rest of the group.

"Mother the one there his name is Levi he's badly wounded can you help him?" Khan said pointing out The frail man. "Hmm ill see what i can do" Yatul said walking over to the group "Place him over there in the alchemy hut" Yatul said to the redguard who was supporting him.

"Ok good so uh make yourselves at home we should have no prob-" Khan was cut off by the scrape of nails against metal "Oh so little sunny boy decides to come back, and look he brought some friends Non-bloodkin at that" The orc chieftain who was also Khan's father said walking down from the longhouse. "Not today father this is a job we just need a place to stay we will be gone soon" Khan said turning to face his father.

Yatul then looked up "Mauhulakh leave them alone go back to toiling on your chair" Yatul said giving him a icy glare. "Fine for now but if they cause any trouble-" He paused to crack his neck "It's their heads" he said baring his tusks even more.

"I think you would cause more trouble for us if you got the chance. Remember this; my blade is close at hand." That said, Belwas brought Levi to the shack.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    "Good lay him right here on this hay bail" Yatul said putting a sack of leeks under his head. soon after Yatul went to the shelf bringing down a blisterwort and a blue mountain flower. She then went to the alchemy table and started to crush, grind, and mix the two ingredients together till they made a liquid solution.

"Ok this should help him for now but it won't do much" Yatul said lifting Levi's head up and pouring the sweet solution into his mouth making sure he didn't choke. Khan then walked over to a small shack which supplies was held in it was fairly big but only enough to house 4 adults plus a child.

"Well looks like you all will be sleeping in here" Khan said grabbing broom and clearing some of the floor so it was sleep able. "Belwas come with me" Khan said walking over to a small gate at the west end of the camp. pushing the doors open to reveal a bridge which led to the mine and forge. "Oh and Ljúfa i think there is still some Ebony in this mine if you'd like" Khan said suggestively as he walked along the rickety bridge to the forge.