• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Sure. I'm just getting into this dragon thing now :3 I'm gonna post my egg up too. Yay for dragons! :D

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    er...ok?

Dabiene Caristiana

Ok guys! Posted. Sometimes I think I'm making Severus bi-polar. But I realize that if he really was bi-polar he would be a hella lot worse o_o

R'alle

young but able
    ummmm. Salthar is really scary. I think R'alle should find a different group lol. BTW Do you want me to keep the Lynx Pendant humbungala? I think R'alle is getting attached to it.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Ah, don't worry about it. Salthar just hates everybody. Forever. Always. R'alle is just lucky he's not a Nord :)

Dabiene Caristiana

Hm... Perhaps Severus is lucky then? Of course he's half Nord and half Imperial but cuz his mom was a Nord he basically takes up most of the Nord traits/looks.

So how come Severus isn't on Salthars 'list'? :p I have wondered that. Or maybe Severus himself should ask? What do you think?

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Well, I think Salthar mentioned before that if Severus wasn't a vampire, then he would never have left Breeze home alive. Once things settle down in Ivarstead if they do, he could ask.

On an unrelated note to Salthar's intense hatred to all things living, R'alle asked me to tell you that he won't be here this week

Tyrone

Posting to make sure you guys know i'm still here, I may not be able to get on tommorow due to the fact I have to write up a paper.

Dabiene Caristiana

Well, I think Salthar mentioned before that if Severus wasn't a vampire, then he would never have left Breeze home alive. Once things settle down in Ivarstead if they do, he could ask.

Oh yea that's right. I thought there was some kind of answer regarding Severus being alive lool. I couldn't exactly recall though.

Sev will ask if he finds out personally that Salthar has a strong hatred of certain things and people :p That is... If he cares enough to ask. He's already paranoid so if things go wrong well... Epic battle but hey, maybe they'll be buds (moreless not likely) or maybe even uh... hunting partners? But that's kinda out there since Sev doesn't even hunt much with Serana even.

Sorry, putting thoughts out there. :p And no worries Tyrone. School and such gets in the way sometimes. As for R'alle he can 'disappear' and 'reappear'. It's logical since he almost got attacked by vampires... It'll work.

Humbungala

I love the seniority difference between the lords and morrigan, since she is in fact just a regular vampire and you guys are awesome vampire lords.

just thought id share :p

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Thanks Hum, Morrigan's not so bad herself.

I don't know about the hunting partners' thing either. More than likely that they both start fighting it out anyways, but who knows?

Dabiene Caristiana

Yea, more likely Sev would start trying to hit Salthar over the head with the dull end of his crossbow XD screaming "MY FOOD MY FOOD."

Severus: *glares*
    Me: Ok ok!! Maybe not. You'd just tackle him and then go ape on him idk! But like you would suggest... would depend on your 'mood' :3
    Severus: *Scowls* Idiot
    Me: Hey! I created you!
    Sev: *Roles eyes*

(Oh crap, I'm doing it again o_o I'll stop that from now on if I can. Besides, you get my point.)

Oh, and I always wondered. If males are considered vampire lords, if they have the superior direct genes or 'blessings' for molag bal, then what would the females be? "Vampire Ladies"? "Vampire Lasses?" Cuz males like I just said are Vampire Lords so...

I just wondered. This stuff is interesting. I also wondered if say the male was a Vamp lord and a female was a 'Normal Vampire' would the offspring be a normal vampire? Or would they get the fathers traits and have vampire lord genes/powers on top of it all?

Hm... Perhaps it's like genes like when the mother is a Nord and the father is Imperial like Severus' parents, he would be Nord in race. So maybe it's similar to that? Hm..

Eh well, just somethin to think about. I have to admit again, it's really interesting to ponder..

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    So...who's posting next?

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Alright. Sorry if I seem distracted, but working on another short fanfic that I want done by tonight.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    It's all right. I'm gonna make a post. I remember you mentioning you smelled blood and at that point I didn't take it as getting close to the town but as a specific person so I'm going to run with that, is that okay?

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    yeah that's fine