• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Posted again, hope you guys don't mind. And no, Severus isn't gonna be 'going alone'. He's more or less gonna be staying away from the group when they settle down. Sitting by himself and thinking.

Think of him as an arrogant, egotistical vampire-like version of 'The Thinker'.

And wow znow, lots of dragons ;)

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    I posted too. Salthar is already fed, now he's at the inn.

Dabiene Caristiana

I'll post tomorrow, if Tyrone, Arillious or Val post. Just for the record though, let me get this right:

Znowcicle (Runs-With-Pheonix) - Traveling with (currently as in the time this is posted) Morrigan and Severus, about to enter Ivarstead
    Tyrone (Ro'an) - At the Inn in Ivarstead last time I checked, and is still there.
    ValkyrieWarrior (Tera--w/ sibs) - Still traveling?
    Humbungala (Morrigan) - Traveling with Runs-With-Pheonix and Severus, entering Ivarstead
    Dabiene Caristiana (Severus) - Traveling with Pheonix and Morrigan. Entering Ivarstead.
    Madrar (Salthar) - At the Inn in Ivarstead
    R'alle (R'alle) - Same as Salthar and Ro'an, at the Inn in Ivarstead
    Arillious (Arillious) - Inn in Ivarstead

So as of now, these are the current locations... Yes? Don't mind me, just keeping track of everyone... Heheh.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sorry guys, I forgot y'all were waiting on me to post! Please do take my apology!

The dragons on the bottom aren't mine, I'm just helping Val out since she's never on to help them get views.

I just posted so...YEAH! :)

Dabiene Caristiana

Back and posted. Sorry for the huge post :p Sev is in a happy mood.

and welcome back Arillious :) And yea I know... I don't get emails anymore. Even though I set it to that. Weird. Guess I'll just get into the habit of checking every two hours or so. (School notwithstanding, with the Technology ban except at lunch hours.)

Dabiene Caristiana

Hey, I always wondered... What does your characters sound like? Curious. :)

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Well, imagine a Thalmor voice, except more dark, and hate filled, but still with that distinct British accent. that's Salthar.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I believe Phoenix would have a deeper voice than most women, but a deepish voice that had an attractive rasp to it. Kind of like a kitten purring except it's every time she spoke if that makes sense.

Dabiene Caristiana

Yea. I think Val as well too.. I'll be back later. (School sucketh.) Peace. :)

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    I'd post, but didn't I post last? Also, I need a nap. Six AM to Twelve PM shifts suck arse....

Dabiene Caristiana

Lunch break... Bout to go back to school. (Love the ability to leave campus :p) Be back in a bit.

Dabiene Caristiana

Yea, but by the time I get home.. I only have 10 minutes to eat XD Meh, beats eating horrid food or eating home packed meals with dunderheads screaming in the lockerbay. o_O

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    So sorry I didn't post like I said I would. When I got home Friday I learned that my dog had been hit by a car...RIP Klowy...I'm just now getting to the point where I'm accepting her death so I've posted a filler for now. If anyone wants to wait on Val, Ty, and Arillious then you can, but if anyone thinks we should go ahead and advance to morning we can do that too. I also think we should have some time for some character developement between each other. So far it's just been all the vampires together. Now we get to mingle!

Dabiene Caristiana

Question, obviously your character will reveal but should the base be at that ruin that Severus was sitting at or? Cuz if you do the quest (minor spoiler) with the fake ghost it's actually a really neat hide out. Plenty of room for everyone I can imagine.

As for what Severus sounds like, I don't know if all of you have played Fable 3 but Severus sounds like a cross of Logan, the politeness of Jack Skellington (Nightmare before Christmas), but has a deeper smoother voice. And not nearly as paranoid as Logan. (If you have played the game you would know why later in the storyline.)

He, as you have noticed sounds like a pompous Aristocrat but can be kind. (Though that's rare..)

I know, the Logan/Jack Skellington voice combo isn't what I would call nord like but like Logan it's somewhat a British accent. But more american sounding. Damn, what's an ingame Skyrim comparison?

Um... OH! Ok you know Serana's dad, evil dude who is phycotic, well picture his voice but less arragant somehow, less crazy, smoother and near dripping with sarcasm. That character is the closest you'll get.

He also sounds like Ondolemar except deeper and slower. And more threatening.

I think you got the picture now :p And I'm really sorry about your dog Znow... I wouldn't know what to do with myself if my baby Shiloh got hurt or done in.. Even though she doesn't shut up, chews up the phone cords, jumps on the counter and eats food scraps and is an old 11 year old cat... She's still my baby and I love her. :) At least Klowy can rest in piece now.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Yeah, it's all those things that you thought you found annoying that you'll miss the most...but now she doesn't have to stay outside during the winter since my dad would never let her inside...It wouldn't hurt so bad if it wasn't so sudden, but I don't want to depress everyone here.

I actually wasn't sure of where we were going to hide out. I was just going to write it as we went along. I figure since everyone went into the tavern that we'd stay there that night, the guards would come in the morning, we escape and meet up just outside the tavern on the back side of it and then she shows them where she has that's safe and they hide there? It's just a little outline. It'll be cooler if we do it, but I want to make sure it's all okay with y'all.

Dabiene Caristiana

Oh sweet... Guards show up :p Big action scene XD totally game with that. Val's character is out of town. Thats the only person that's left that's not in Ivarstead at the moment.

come to think of it I think there is another place close by that is a good hiding spot. Can't remember though. But since no one goes into the ruins on the hill or Burrow or whatever cuz it's 'haunted' I'd figure it would be a cool place. After all, why would guards think that a bunch of outlaws would wanna go into a haunted place?

Of course when you go to Bleak Falls Borrow/burrow you see a ton of bandits and such. But again... No one goes there lol. Your character did say that she found a place though so it would only be fair to have her steer us the right place. Just a thought.

In other regards... DOW MY GOSH, DUH DRAGONS ARE COOOMINGGGG!! THEY INVADE SKYRIM FORUMZZ! :p