• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    Hmmm, either this wine is going to my head or this lovely lady is keen to see what an alpha like myself can offer her. GroBenjii thought smugly as he perved on the confident nord. "Tell me, Benjii of Mor Khazgur, what do you do for fun around here?" The orc flashed her a cheeky, lopsided grin, 'Well i have an interest in this pub,' Benjii stated as he waved the bartender over to give his female companion another mead as she threw her empty stubby into the fireplace, 'So it's sorta my duty to show our patrons a good time, especially if they are as interesting and gorgeous as yourself.'

Whilst chatting up his new friend, GroBenjii barely noticed the mysterious man that had threatened him before, walk away to stand in a dark corner of the room. He did, however, notice as two of the local drinking buddies strolled in through the front door of the pub. The taller of the two nudged his friends ribs and pointed to the orc with a smile on his face, his companion looked over and laughed heartily, waving to Benjii. Benjii gave them a wink and resumed his conversation, 'So what did you say brings you to Markarth?'

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Benjii, momentarily distracted by two more patrons that had just entered the Inn, turned back to Wyldfyre.

"So what did you say brings you to Markarth?" he asked her, handing her another bottle of mead. Wyldfyre didn’t really have an actual reason for being in the stone city, apart from her search for a warrior. She had simply made it her next port of call on her long journey around the province. She was feeling that urge again when she first spotted the city gates. The one that made her not see any sense in her actions. The one that she had yet to explain.

She decided the Orc didn’t really need any kind of explanation just yet, as he seemed to want the same thing as her. She would ask him later if she deemed him worthy of the task she had in mind. She now had a more primal need that took precedence over all else. She opened the mead and took a full swig, throwing all caution to the wind.

“Actually, I am here for you” she answered.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Nomad walked into the silver blood inn. He was passing through and needed a place to stay, and maybe some new adventures. He had been searching skyrim for love, but it seemed as though that would never happen.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

PuuLoo

Moving slowly towards the bar, Aleksa felt desperation to ask the innkeeper, who was probably the Nord who was drinking wine all alone just by the bar, about the two Imperials that just walked out of the inn, "The Silver Blood" Inn ('What a mighty place!' - she thought). She had the need to try to find out a little more about them, as if they were somehow related to her brother's disappearing. She was almost certain that they were connected to her brother and that she knew them from somewhere.

Unaffected by these thoughts, she went straight to the this Nord:
    'Hello, how is it today?' - she smiled.
    'Not good at all...' - he answered - '...but you can always find nice company here. Can i help you?'
    'Maybe. Are you the innkeeper?' - she asked with hope.
    'Well, no, but i can show him to you.'
    'Sure!'
    'He is right there in the corner with the guards.' - and he nodded to the far left corner of the hall.

Aleksa quickly thanked this lonely guy and headed to the three people which were talking with worried expressions on their faces.
    'Excuse me?' - she notified them of her presence.
    'I can't help you right now, turn to my assistant for services.' - the innkeeper hurriedly replied.
    'Please, i need to speak to you! It's important!' - Aleksa begged.
    'Is it really?' - the innkeeper showed disbelief.
    'Yes! I need to speak to you in private.'

A few moments later they were in one of the guest rooms on the first floor.
    'What's the matter?' - he was a bit angry.
    'You know all people in Markarth, right?'
    'Yes...no...well, almost.'
    'Can you tell me who were these Imperials that were previously here
    and went out just before i arrive?'
    The innkeeper's face turned angry, like he started to feel in rage, and his eyes became merciless for a few seconds before he turned back to normal and said:
    'I can't help you. I don't know these people. Please leave now or i will call the guards!' - he opened the door and pointed to the exit.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Nomad saw the innkeeper storm out of the room. He had seen him enter the room a few moments earlier. Curious, he entered the room.
    "Is everything alright in here, Madame?" He asked the lady who was in the room.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    The Inn was starting to get quite busy and was quickly becoming a loud place, not that GroBenjii seemed to notice. The copius amounts of expensive wine and the disorientating nature of the busy pub, coupled with the sexual chemistry of his female companion was putting Benjii in a surreal and euphoric mood.

“Actually, I am here for you”

That was exactly what the orc wanted to hear. She didnt just say it with words though, it was her inviting posture and the way she was breathing excitedly that got Benjii aroused. 'I have a nice room reserved. Let's skip the crap and go have some real fun.' The orc whispered, leaning forward to get another desirable look down the nords armour than looking up into her stunning green eyes. He got up and offerered her his large, callused hand.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    As the Inn grew more crowded, Wyldfyre's heart beat furiously. She has just propositioned the Orc next to her, the most dangerous looking man in the Inn that night. She could not back out now even if she wanted to because it seemed he had the same idea. He leaned forward, peering down the front of her armour..

"I have a nice room reserved. Let's skip the crap and go have some real fun." He got up and offered her his hand.
    Wyldfyre took it, not even noticing the odd looks from the other patrons, and allowed Benjii to lead her to his room.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Garret, a breton alchemist with an eyepatch on his left eye, which had a dark green version of the thieves guild armor with metal accents, entered the Silver Blood inn to buy ingredients. As the bartender's pricers were too high, he decided too use other methods for getting what he wants. He eyed a couple, an orc and a woman, heading away from the crowd of people. Garret approached the orc from behind and gently tried to pick his pocket, when, he slipped on the mead spilled earler. Out of instinct he thightly grabbed the orc's pocket and ripped it off as he fell to the ground.
    "For the love of Nocturnal, why would this happen now?" He thought to himself ashamed,as he was laying on the ground.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    GroBenjii was walking with his gorgeous companion when an evidently drunk, stupid or just plain clumsy breton slipped over and grabbed his large leg as he went down. Benjii, being too drunk to notice what nearly happened, just turned and roared with laughter at the plainly embarresed man, still lying on the ground.

His red headed friend walked seductively up the stairs towards his rented room and the orc raced after her, grabbing her hips and steering her into the room whilst slamming the door shut with his foot.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    As he was laying embarassed on the ground, the orc turned around just to laugh, then walked upstairs with his partner. Garret chuckled a little bit, as the orc's pocket was still in his very hands! He got up and moved towards inkeeper, taking a seat. He placed bot his hands on the table as he opened the orc's pocket. A smirk inflirtated his face as he noticed what was in the pocket - two thousand septims. Garret let out an evilish chuckle as he was counting the coins.

Garret then eyed the inkeeper, who was looking at the coins with lust and jealousy. Garret pushed foward ten septims as he spoke "Bottle of wine, my good man." He made a brief pause as the bartender placed the bottle on the table. "I wanna' know how the orcs make so much money these days..." The bartender raised an eyebrow "Just look at the way they shine mate!" Garret said, tossing a coin in the air. The bartender glumped as he just understood by what Garret meant. Out of fear, he replied "You... You took those from him?". His voice trembled, just like he had seen a ghost. Garret took a rather large swing, finnishing off half of the bottle. "Could be, who knows" The inkeeper took a towel and started cleaning the table. "If I were you, I-" the inkeeper was intrerupted as Garret took a hold of his forearm, holding it tight. "Just keep your mouth shut, and your wits about you, alright?" The bartender nodded, and Garret released his hand. He stepped back and caressed his hand, when the breon spoke once more. "And bring me one more bottle, lad"

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    After a hard days work of chasing down bandits, criminals, and small archery contests, she ended up in Markarth having won another contest. By now she was thirsty and tired. As she walked down towards the SilverBlood inn, the sound of the water running down the street was bouncing off the stone, the voices of people were a waterfall in their own right, and the pattering of footsteps were like fish in the ocean. Avia was ready to drink away some of the tiredness and fatigue. As she entered the Inn, she saw an odd sight. A familiar face and friend laid on the ground in a pool of mead. She was about to crouch down to say hello, but the friend popped right up and ordered a bottle of wine. When he wasn't looking, Avia sat right next to him. "I hope that other bottle is for sharing. It be a shame if you slipped again and broke the bottle." She smiled and swept her hair back from her face.

She was surprised to see Garret in Markarth, but she wasn't surprised that he slipped in public. She was glad that she saw a familiar face in a place like this. Makes drinking less lonely and dull.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    As he was waiting for his second bottle, a strange figure approached Garret. "Quiet the embarrasing moment just there, lucky the orc was drunk, or you would have gotten killed" Garret let out a small chuckle as he heard that. "So, what is your name my good sir?"

"I'm Garret, pleased to meet ya'. You got sharp eyes mate, those work well with a shut mouth, y'know?" Garret said, with a smirk on his face. "The orcs I know are all talk, thinking they are strong and mighty, but an orc's neck is as fragile as the neck of a human"

As the bartender handed him the second bottle, he turned his head to the right too see a familliar woman, wood elf, by the looks of it. "Since when has she been sitting here?" His thoughts were interrupted by the her voice. A warm, and, yet again fammiliar sound. Garret was sure he knew her from somewhere, however he wasn't sober enough to remember where. "I hope that other bottle is for sharing. It be a shame if you slipped again and broke the bottle." She smiled and swept her hair back from her face.

"So she's been here for a while, then. This lass, sitting here in silence.. she could be from the guild" Garret thought to himself, as he was staring at the elf. Upon examining her warpaint, Garret smirked, remembering who she was, just when the inkeeper fetched the bottle. "You can have it, Avia" He said, sliding the bottle to her. "I owe this one to you from the last time we were in this city. Speeking of which, what brings you here? Last i heard you were working for The Sword"

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    "You can have it, Avia" She got the sliding bottle before it went off the table. "I owe this one to you from the last time we were in this city. Speaking of which, what brings you here? Last i heard you were working for The Sword." She ordered a glass, then started drinking. "I was, but.... It didn't end too well." She adopted a sad, slightly pained tone. Thinking about what happened that night always does that to her. She gripped the glass for a bit, but then came back to reality. "I was here for a competition. My week has been filled with battles, fights, and tosses, so I decided to take a few days to myself. Thanks for the bottle, by the way. I'm surprised you still remember last time we were in this city. Seems like forever ago, huh?" She popped the bottle open and poured herself a drink. "Anyways, what are you doing here? I imagine it's not earning an honest way to make coin." She winked and gave a slight chuckle before taking a drink.

Drasok Ghett

Lol, Im new :P
    "from what i hear the orcs can't even slay a giant on there own" Kjald said with the slightest of humor. the girl seemed mysterious. wait! shes wearing guild armour. Kjald has had a rough time with the guild. and can't even go into riften without getting attacked. though this girl didn't seem to notice him, she must be drunk, crazy, or both.

"A theif it seems" Kjald said in agreemet to Garret. as they started to talk Kjald just sat there and listen, the more you know about anyone, the better.

AlmightyGoose

Paladin of the Nine
    Markus throws open the of the Silver-Blood Inn, and walks in. Surveying the room he finds a secluded spot in the back and sits down. He put his great ebony mace on the table in front of him and his shield by his side. He sits silent and still. His back to the wall, he watches everyone and everything in the room, knowing that evil could very well be in here with him.

The tavern wench walks up to him and asks, "What will you have to drink?"
    He turned sharply and then calmed at the sight of the young girl and said, "Water, if you please. I prefer to keep my mind sharp. Some meat, bread, and cheese would be great as well, thank you."
    "That'll be 120, please," she said with a smile.
    He took out a small bag of coins and handed it to the girl and said with a smile,"Keep the change."
    "Thank you, sir. I will bring you your water, and your food will be out shortly." with a friendly nod she walked off, and Markus scowled again and began watching the room once more.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    The great doors of the inn were gently pushed open, and he carefully slipped in after he had made sure no guards were present.

He sat himself down by the bar, and coughed meekly in an attempt to get the bartenders attention, it succeeded, and the man sighed as he moved over to serve his new customer.

"B-bread and meat please." he managed, before he coughed bits of blood into his hand.
    The bartender was unsure of him, as he glanced down on his customers' ragged torn clothes.

"Sorry friend, no charity meals here." He said grimly to him.

He slowly poured a small sack of Septims over the counter and counted the gold he had, as he pushed most of the coins over towards the bartender with both hands.
    "Will this do?"
    The bartender lowered his head to study the coins closer, and then raised his head, his eyebrows raised before he spoke again:
    "Are you sure these belong to you, Elf? The bartender said this louder than before, and some heads turned to focus upon them, the last thing he needed was attention, or a Mer hating bartender.

"Please, they're mine... I- I just need food..." He pleaded. He hadn't eaten for days, he was exhausted as well as blood-starved, he tried hide the glow emanating from his orange eyes as well as he could, but if this kept on going it was only a matter of time before someone realized what he truly was.

And the bartender refused him.
    "No, will not take the risk for a dark elf, try Riften or Windhelm."

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    "I was, but.... It didn't end too well." Avia's words were filled with sorrow, Garret could sense the experience she had with the group wasn't enjoyable, he kept quiet about it, as Avia changed the subject. "I was here for a competition. My week has been filled with battles, fights, and tosses, so I decided to take a few days to myself. Thanks for the bottle, by the way. I'm surprised you still remember last time we were in this city. Seems like forever ago, huh?" Garret smiled while nodding. Standing aside Avia, he remembered most of the stunts he pulled for the guild. "Anyways, what are you doing here? I imagine it's not earning an honest way to make coin." Garret chuckled, asking for another bottle.

"Not quite. In fact I am quite lucky today, i managed to take a large purse away from some sleazy orc."

He said, showing off his newly obtained coins by tossing one on the air, left for Avia to catch. "If I knew there was a competition around here, I would have joined. Wouldn't be bad to gives those old bones a-" he was interrupted by a dunmer in ragged clothes, asking for food, yet rejected, even if he had money. Taking a good look at him with his good eye, a smirk was painted across Garret's face. He took pity on the poor being. As the bartender fetched him his bottle, Garret took a large blood potion from his satchel, and slided it to the dunmer. “You don't need food as much as you need this, lad.”

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    Inconspicuously, although not intentionally so, Brynn padded out of her rented room in search of food. She had no more than hurriedly paid her board and deposited her pack before once more emerging despite her tired bones. Her journey had not been short nor problem free and a hearty meal, not of her own making, would do her some good and in this moment was valued over sleep.

As her eyes came to rest on the bar a faint smile touched her full lips. This however did not last long. Upon nearing the bar her blood was set to boil. There were many characteristics that annoyed Brynn, there were even still a number that angered her, but discrimination and bigotry often sent her into a rage. It was obvious that the bartender did not want to serve the Mer, although he may have looked ragged she had seen many worse a nord or imperial being treated with respect. She was shocked as the situation continued to escalate.
    "Are you sure these belong to you, Elf? The bartender questioned him.

"Please, they're mine... I- I just need food..."

"No, will not take the risk for a dark elf, try Riften or Windhelm."

Angrily she began searching for her own coin purse, growing angrier and angrier as the bartender spoke. Finally in what was nearing a frenzy Brynn pulled the purse of coins for which she had so desperately groped for out from under her cloak. Turning and taking but a few steps she practically slammed the coins down on the counter. In the distraction of her search Brynn had missed the potions offer and any other communication that may have transpired, but she was determined to make a point.

Is my coin good enough for you?” she spat the words at the bartender, her face stone cold. “I would like a meal for myself and my friend here, if that is not to much to ask from someone such as yourself.

Bigot.” She growled finally, practically snarling as she did so.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Is my coin good enough for you?” she spat the words at the bartender, her face stone cold. “I would like a meal for myself and my friend here, if that is not to much to ask from someone such as yourself.The woman slammed an impressive amount of Septims onto the counter, and the bartender seemed surprised to be yelled upon, as if denying Dunmer was supposed to be accepted. Jokar was just as surprised to see the large purse of gold upon the counter, and he turned to identify his "savior", but the poor lightning made it impossible for him to identify her race, only way he knew she was a woman was from the voice. "Tribunal bless you Lady! Y-you're the first to sho-... to bother with me in months." He bowed his head respectfully, he would survive, his story wasn't done yet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts