• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Natrilis

There's so much they could do. Maybe a war with the forsworn. A plot by a dragon to revive there leader Alduin. A falmer uprising. Solving the dwemer mystery. An expansion of the blades. Who knows
All interesting ideas, except for the alduin part. I mean, i personally the nxt dlc wont be about dragons too much. i mean, the entire main quest is about dragons. maybe we'll get to reanimate the dragon corpses finally orsomething. most lkely not something as an expansion of the dragon quests. the thing about this dlc is now we finished it and theres nothing left to wait for. we are all thirsty for more details

I agree with the souls theory, like maybe using leftover souls (once only use) to add more power to our shouts or something. Thers just soooo many loose ends and cool ideas and most likely only 1 more dlc cuz im pretty sure there were only 2 for morrowind and oblivion.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
All interesting ideas, except for the alduin part. I mean, i personally the nxt dlc wont be about dragons too much. i mean, the entire main quest is about dragons. maybe we'll get to reanimate the dragon corpses finally orsomething. most lkely not something as an expansion of the dragon quests. the thing about this dlc is now we finished it and theres nothing left to wait for. we are all thirsty for more details

I agree with the souls theory, like maybe using leftover souls (once only use) to add more power to our shouts or something. Thers just soooo many loose ends and cool ideas and most likely only 1 more dlc cuz im pretty sure there were only 2 for morrowind and oblivion.

oblivion had dozens of dlc but i only know of two big ones, knights of the nine and shivering isles.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Oh something I wouldn't mind seeing is more of the Falmer. I would like to see them on the surface, raiding villages and towns. They are supposedly becoming more intelligent, so this would fit in. It could also be a good way of introducing more Snow Elves.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I'm not sure if true, but I heard the next DLC will be called 'Dragonborn'. I think it's fake

Well there are 'Water-Elves' according to lore so an Atlantis type DLC is possible

Bethesda has already patented the word hearthfire, same as Fus Do Rah, Dragonborn, Skyrim and Dawnguard. People are certain that the next DLC will be named Hearthfire. Also, Sea-Elves are still land creatures. They just live on a far away island. They are white and can change skin color similar to a chameleon. Really their home is a lot like the Summerset Isles.

zane

I would really like that. I love play economics in games... it's just something I find fun. I wouldn't mind the ability to become Jarl in skyrim, or possibly the ruler of a massive fort - like that battle fort from oblivion - with guards and others that serve you :3

and come-on, I miss the lady who made stuffed animals for me ^-^

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
A working economy as part of a general "extras" update would be nice.....

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
I think it would be cool to see towns prosper, while other towns decline. It'd be great to be able to do something like invest 100,000 septims into Winterhold which will go towards rebuilding the town. Apparently a lot of Dunmer pass through Winterhold so they'd be suitable inhabitants :D

And yeah, I always wanted the ability to become the Jarl of a hold. However I wouldn't fancy one of the 5 big holds, I'd like to be able to become the Jarl of Winterhold, Marthaal, Dawnstar or Sarthaal, then build that hold up to compete with the bigger holds.

Though, these ideas are probably outside the realms of possibility in Skyrim, I can still hope :p

¬Rockstar

HOLD WARS!!!!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
The next DLC has GOT to be Daedric. I mean, Morrowind had a Hircine DLC, (Tribunal(?)), Oblivion had Sheogorath in Shivering Isles, so Skyrim has to continue the pattern. Right? RIGHT!?

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
As I've said before, I want to be able to own a shop in a DLC, and my wife can work there, and sell all of the crap I collect and give me all the monies :D

I'd happily kill Belethor for this privilege.

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
Psyjic (I don't know how to spell their name) Order... that is all... I want to know where the facking dwemer went x.X
YES to that dwemer stuff!! among some my favorite lore, they need some dlc of some kind

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
there is also the like sea slug kinda race mentioned in the lore so an underwater civilization would be cool to visit. (dunno if the slugs in question were wiped out or not, cant remember), but i think the introduction of a new race (slug, water elf, or otherwise) would be a sort of big thing to do with dlc. seems more like a aspect to introduce with a main game

Squirrel_killer-

there is also the like sea slug kinda race mentioned in the lore so an underwater civilization would be cool to visit. (dunno if the slugs in question were wiped out or not, cant remember), but i think the introduction of a new race (slug, water elf, or otherwise) would be a sort of big thing to do with dlc. seems more like a aspect to introduce with a main game
The Sload (slug race) unfortunately live far south of Skyrim in a mostly underwater coral kingdom outside the borders of Tamriel. We will not get to see them unless one travels very far to a location nearer to Skyrim or in a plane of Oblivion. I just checked up on it. The idea, though appealing, seems unfortunately unlikely.

zane

well I'm still hoping for a return to Hammerfell for the next ES game, in which case the Sload can be seen again -- as the old ES:Hammerfell had them in it :D

But as everyone, I'm waiting for the massive ES game that has maps in every location: Elswyer, Hammerfell, Skyrim etc. (it's a dream, but meh )

Squirrel_killer-

well I'm still hoping for a return to Hammerfell for the next ES game, in which case the Sload can be seen again -- as the old ES:Hammerfell had them in it :D

But as everyone, I'm waiting for the massive ES game that has maps in every location: Elswyer, Hammerfell, Skyrim etc. (it's a dream, but meh )
Arena had every province in it. It is now legal to download a free copy since the makers released their legal claim on the game do to its age and the fact it was being distributed so frequently already.

¬Rockstar

Bethesda should make the moonpath to Elseweyr an official DLC - and they should add spears

or possibly an INDUSTRIAL revolution? dwemers make factories - flintlock pistols and all that jazz?

Tman2177

Do you guys think the next elder scrolls game or skyrim DLC will involve the Thalmor and either Ulfric's battle with them or other nations joining skyrim to destroy the thalmor? Skyrim pretty much leads on to something of that sort. But I think it would be cool to expand on the snow elves a little too. Maybe get some more in-depth looks at their story and have some more survivors to interact with. That would be pretty cool.

Tyrone

Bethesda should make the moonpath to Elseweyr an official DLC - and they should add spears

or possibly an INDUSTRIAL revolution? dwemers make factories - flintlock pistols and all that jazz?

Nah, I think that would ruin the game for alot of people, it would be too much like fallout

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts