• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
So, I have been wondering what the next DLC will be. I've read a lot of people's ideas, but has no one contemplated an underwater world, perhaps? I thought it would be pretty epic to finally have merpeople, and an underwater city (e.g. Atlantis?).

I also thought it would be a good idea to expand on the civil war ordeal. Doesn't anyone want to see the outcome of it all?

Or perhaps it would be nice if Bethesda shed light on the Falmer and the Snow Elves. Maybe they might even dabble with faeries or the Dovah having the ability to transform into a dragon...

I hope it's something amazing, whatever they do. What do you guys think they should do?

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I'm not sure an underwater world would be best considering you can't fight while swimming.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
It would probably be really weak though. Unless you could cast shock spells while being 100% resistant to shock, then you could kill EVERYTHING.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
It'd be cool if the economy wasn't broken from alchemy/smithing/enchanting various other means cause I'd like to see someone that lets you reassign a perk point for like 100,000 gold each or something. So if the economy wasn't broken you realistically wouldn't be able to do it unless you played your character a long time to save that amount of money up to reassign just a single perk.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
It'd be cool if there was a way to reassign perks, but only if it meant the player had to spend a lot of time with their character. In other words, being able to reassign 20 perks would probably be unrealistic (it'd take less time to create a new character), but it'd be an option for those players who just want to make 1 or 2 changes. Making the price outrageous for each perk would be a good way to do since gold generally accumulates with time spent playing IF the economy wasn't broken. People would just grind making potions and it'd make the price useless because it would defeat the whole purpose of having to work towards it.

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
Oh, I see what you mean. it is disappointingly easy to make more money. And reassigning perks would be helpful. I don't know about most other players, but I feel connected to my character. Even if they made it a lot more difficult to profit in the game and I needed money, I would still go those extra miles with my character to do what I wanted to do.

Maybe if they expand on the war, they could get into more economic issues? Or, create some, anyway...

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
One character who approaches you every 25 levels and offers to reassign a skill point (with a fantasy descriptive reason, of course). This way even max players could only reassign a maximum of 3 perks, which isn't really character changing, more like refining. most players don't hit level 75 so most players would probably only be able to reassign 2, and some don't even hit level 50, so in their case just 1 (assuming they hit level 25).

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
No, the game never runs out of dragons.

Golgo_SPB

how bout this? you stumble upon an elder scroll that sends you back in time, something something, kill dwemer and snow elves! skyrim is for the nords!

stagnant94

as it remains pretty unknown how the Dwemer were killed off. it would be cool if some of them escaped into a plain of oblivion and you have to find them and free them to do something in the quest

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
So, I have been wondering what the next DLC will be. I've read a lot of people's ideas, but has no one contemplated an underwater world, perhaps? I thought it would be pretty epic to finally have merpeople, and an underwater city (e.g. Atlantis?).

Think about the controversy not being able to marry Serana has caused, what will happen when we cant marry a Mermaid???? All out war I imagine. :D

I'm not sure an underwater world would be best considering you can't fight while swimming.

And a couple weeks ago we could not fight on horses, anything is possible in the world of Skyrim.

I like the perk idea though, buying back a perk for a large amount of money, it's similar to changing your face in the ratway.

Dovahkiiller

Soo i do think the could do underwater and possible incorporate the dwemer because they just dissappeared not died off so maybe they went underwater.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I'm not sure if true, but I heard the next DLC will be called 'Dragonborn'. I think it's fake

Well there are 'Water-Elves' according to lore so an Atlantis type DLC is possible