Open The Lycanthrope/Vampire war

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Assassin99

Thanks for the compliment, I thought of it because the hatred between the were-wolves and the vampires hated for one another is never expanded on

Assassin99

No hunters yet

Sun&Moon

I assume I have the ability to go vampire lord right?
    And am I the underling of a 7000 year old ten year old girl? lol not that it's a problem, it just strikes me funny.

Assassin99

Yes, but she Is powerful to have lived for 7000 years
    you are vamp lord look at the hierarchy for vamps

Assassin99

Vampire Master, piture Babette In dark evil robes

Assassin99

I Haven't played dawnguard, please explain what that is

Assassin99

Ahh You can ask her, I'm giving her control over this matter, cause I don't know she could, as I have never played dawnguard.

Sun&Moon

Well I am declaring myself a Vampire Lord, both in title, and transformation abilities.\

And you should seriously play dawngaurd, its totes fun.
    Are you a Ps3 user?

Assassin99

yes

Sun&Moon

Ahhh that would explain it. I pity you dude... Oh well basically vampire lord mode is just a form vampirism where you turn into a winged monster thing and can force grip/suck peoples life out, and drain there life with blood magic. They can summon gargoyles, and paralyze targets, and move at super speed with there supernatural reflexes. They are actually pretty overpowered.

Assassin99

okay, in role play just don't go ott with it,

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    Nephenee can't go into that form. However she has a bizarre power: she can disperse it to thousands of flesh eating butterlfies!

also it will be funny a little girl bossing around somone triple her height. also nephenee is a very heavy sleeper. so she has to be woken up every morning. be glad shes a morning perosn

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    I'll join as a hunter, if you'll have me.

Name: Alinorius
    Race: Altmer
    Personality: Gruff, serious, and commanding.
    Looks: Short cropped grey hair, with a small goatee. One eyes is blue, the other green. His face is scarred from his years as a monster hunter.
    Combat Prefs: Uses an enchanted silver blade and powerful fire spells.
    Background: Born sometime in the Second Era, Alinorius was a scholar for the first Aldmeri Dominion. His studies took him to Skyrim, where he was attacked by a group of Vampires from Clan Volkihar, who turned him into one of them.

He spent many years serving as a court battlemage, committing countless horrible deeds to serve his lord.In the year 398 of the Third Era, A group of mages from the Battlespire kidnapped Alinorius while he was on a routine patrol. Once they had detained him, they used their magic to rid him of his disease. Terrified by his crimes, Alinorius wanted to repent, and so he became a hunter, killing all monsters that dared menace the innocent.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Name Lyle Konliss
    Race:Human
    Appearance 5'9 athletic build. Black shaggy hair. Broad shoulders and pointed chin.
    He wears thin metallic armor under his trench coat. Wears a fedora with a red feather.
    Role:Vampire thrall or a Hunter.Whichever one is more fun.
    Weapons:If it's future. Tazer rifle with large bayonet. Dual garlic dipped daggers filled with silver mecury.
    Hunter leader:Small boy who's parents were killed by vampires. He and his sister ran away. Soon after they found shelter his sister was attacked by werewolves. He pledged from then on out he would stop all evil.
    Thrall: Family was enslaved by ancient vampires long ago since Lord Harkon's death. He was born into servitude. He respects vampires'werewolves but is deathly afraid of them.

Assassin99

Soundwave accepted
    caravan, i'm confused, are you a hunter or vamp

Assassin99

caravan I have decided you can be the hunter master

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts