Open The Lycanthrope/Vampire war

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Assassin99

The End is Nigh.​
    Three thousand years have passed since the dragon crisis.​
    It is now the 2016th year of the fifth era.​
    The thalmor gone, the empire united, the era at it's end.​
    The Lycanthrope/Vampire war has gone full blown, no longer is it secret.​
    A new side has come the hunters, who kill both sides.​
    TAMRIEL IS IN CHAOS​
    NO ONE IS SAFE!!!​
    WOLF HIERARCHY
    ALPHA WOLF- Assassin99​
    SECOND- Blue 468​
    MEMBERS-The one true argonian​
    CUBS- R'alle​
    Were-wolves not in pack yet- Wolfie​
    VAMPIRE HIERARCHY
    VAMPIRE MASTER- Isara12​
    VAMPIRE LORDS- Sunandmoon, Chiefscalynipples, Drakul​
    VAMPIRE- Brovahkiin, Hale loneshadow​
    THRALL-​
    HUNTER HIERARCHY
    GENERAL-Soundwave129​
    MASTER- Caravan guard​
    BOW-MASTER- Ovalteenies​
    BLADE-MASTER-dunklunk​
    HUNTER-​
    VAMPIRE HUNTER-​
    LYCANTHROPE HUNTER-​
    BLADES-MAN-​
    BOW-MAN-​

Assassin99

CHARACTERS
    Assassin99
    Jo'Branzeelaw-
    Race:
    Khajiit
    Bio:
    As a master of magic he uses restoration to keep himself young, Although to look distinguished he uses alteration to look an elder. He was raised in Elsweyr although after the oblivion crises he moved to Cyrodill, so he talks like the human races over three thousand years ago he went to skyrim. When he was 50, he was bitten by a Lycanthrope.
    Class:
    Mage/Scholar/Hunter (Comes from being a were-wolf, or Lycanthrope depending on your philosophical preference.)
    Equipment:
    Wooden staff which head resembles a wolf head, which was created in the last kelpa.
    Avakirian sword
    Throwing knives
    Birthsign:
    Mage
    Description:
    Reddish/black fur with silver streaks through it.
    Black shirt and pants made of silk
    no gloves or boots
    Black overcoat filled with hundreds of trinkets in the dozens of pouches and pockets
    Personality/Skills:
    he is a master of the mind, so with centuries of practise he became one of the best mages in all the land, while he is a docile man proffering to live alone, as he can turn at any time, although with centuries of practise he can control it better than some, he is also very friendly and has a tongue of honey.
    He is also a great scholar, having read hundreds, if not thousands, of books in his lifetime.

blue 468

Name: Bormir​
    Race: Nord/Bosmer mix​
    Personality: Quiet and serious, but while a wolf is very energetic​
    Looks: Tall Tan skin slightly slanted eyes, slight build long brown hair green eyes. As a wolf he has dark brown hair and his green eyes get duller​
    Skills: While not in wolf form he fight with a sword or uses his bow​
    Background: He was born in skyrim but his whole family was killed by vampires. He took to traveling as a mercenary but when he was 28 he was bitten by a werewolf in Cyrodiil. Soon after he was captured by vampires. They tried to force him to turn so they could try and control him but he refused. After months of torture he gave in and turned killing all the Vampires.​
    Isara12
    Name:
    Lady Nephenee

race:
    pureblood vampire

7000 (looks like a 10 year old child, like babette)

Bio:
    Nephenee was born a pure blood vampire, and showed GREAT powers just only ten years old. Strangely enough, Nephenee stopped aging after this revelation. After a hundred years of her fathers rule since her birth, Nephenee decided that it was time for her father to step down. Felling him in single combat, the smallest pureblood vampire now sat on the throne as the master.

Class:
    mage. She uses a black book to channel her draining spells

equipment:
    black book (known as the grimoire)
    An ebony dagger
    Necromancy staff

Birthsign:
    the serpent

appearance:
    Nephenee appears like a ten year old girl. with very pale skin and and inverted eyes (her pupil is white , her coronea is black, and her iris is red). She the elder scrolls equivalent to a gothic dress. she wears black shoes and no gloves. her bleach blond hair is tied into pigtails

personality:
    Nephenee is like a child. However, she can be very cruel and cunning

SunandMoon

Name: Hissaeldor

Race: Altmer

Appearance: Very tall and very thin. He has dark orange eyes with three distinct scars running across his face. He has long dark black hair, which is an unusual trait for a High Elf.

Class: Mage

Abilities: Destruction magic prodigy.

Bio: Born into a wealthy family from the Summerset Isles he was given everything he wanted as a child. But when his family was murdered and there manor burnt to the ground by a group of vampires, he was left with nothing. When he went to track down the group who did it not everything went according to his plan. To further his pain the vampires subdued him and cursed him with their gift. But he adapted well as a vampire, and soon began to embrace the night.

Weapons: The only weapon he carries is a dagger. He always carries a wide variety of poisons, and other deadly concoctions.

Personaility: Hissaeldor enjoys the finer things in life, lavis clothes, and grand parties. He is normally very polite and cordial, but has been known to go on feeding frenzies when his hunger gets the best of him.

Soundwave129

Name: Alinorius
    Personality: Gruff, serious, and commanding.
    Looks: Short cropped grey hair, with a small goatee. One eyes is blue, the other green. His face is scarred from his years as a monster hunter.
    Combat Prefs: Uses an enchanted silver blade and powerful fire spells.
    Background: Born sometime in the Second Era, Alinorius was a scholar for the first Aldmeri Dominion. His studies took him to Skyrim, where he was attacked by a group of Vampires from Clan Volkihar, who turned him into one of them.

He spent many years serving as a court battlemage, committing countless horrible deeds to serve his lord.In the year 398 of the Third Era, A group of mages from the Battlespire kidnapped Alinorius while he was on a routine patrol. Once they had detained him, they used their magic to rid him of his disease. Terrified by his crimes, Alinorius wanted to repent, and so he became a hunter, killing all monsters that dared menace the innocent.

Caravan guard

Name: Lyle Konliss
    Race: Human
    Appearance 5'9 athletic build. Black shaggy hair. Broad shoulders and pointed chin.
    He wears thin metallic armor under his trench coat. Wears a fedora with a red feather.
    Role:Hunter
    Weapons:If it's future. Crossbow with shock enchantment. Dual garlic dipped daggers filled with silver mecury.
    Hunter Master: Small boy who's parents were killed by vampires. He and his sister ran away. Soon after they found shelter his sister was attacked by werewolves. He pledged from then on out he would stop all evil.
    (Please note we are not adding to modern weapons, but there will be things like glasses and we have to remember nirn is a differnt wourld, they practice science through magic.)

Ovalteenies
    CHARACTER NAME: Seikralien / "Ivory Snake"

RACE: Altmer
    LOOKS: 6'5" in height. Burn scar on the upper right corner of his face. Brown windswept hair, white hair where the burnt area of his face meet the hairline. Slim body build.

ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Good
    CLASS: Alchemist / Marksman
    GEAR: Hooded Thalmor robe set dyed a white color. "Nigricollis", a customized crossbow that fires small vials instead of bolts. Special scroll that conjures alchemy apparatuses (mortar and pestle, retort, alembic, calcinator, and a set of glass vials).
    BACKGROUND: Seikralien was inflicted with Brain Rot as an infant. His father, an accomplished Thalmor wizard, tried to cure him of his disease. Seikralien's disease is cured but the Brain Rot affected his body so much that it negated the innate ability to cast spells. He grew up practicing archery and alchemy. At one point, while practicing alchemy, the potion he is making caused a minor explosion, burning part of his face and discoloring part of his hair.

When he reached the age of adolesence, he tried to join the Thalmor, accompanied by his father. The thalmor agents screening him was impressed by his archery skills, but having knowledge of his father's rank, they wanted him to conjure an atronach so he can be inducted into the ranks of wizards. Secretly aiding him, his father conjured a storm atronach with the gesture of Seikralien. The agents are impressed but noticed an anomaly, so they instructed his father to join them at their side while he conjures an atronach. Seikralien tried to conjure one, but nothing came. The agents discovered his father's acts. Furious, they ordered his father to be stripped of his rank and be paraded all over Summerset Isles, branding him as a fraud.

Seikralien's father became incredibly depressed, and grew ill overtime. At his death bed, Seikralien's father wished for him to continue on with his alchemical practice, and with his last energy, created a scroll that would conjure alchemy apparatuses so as to not restrain Seikralien from practicing alchemy.

He grabbed his father's thalmor robes, dyed it white and used his blood to paint a symbol of the stars of alchemy on the right shoulder. He customized the family crossbow so it will be capable of firing vials containing his deadly concoctions.

Using the remaining funds willed to him by his father, Seikralien ventured to Skyrim to further study and perfect the art of alchemy, and experiment upon any unwary thalmor agents that he encounters. His acts caught the eye of the Thalmor, branding him as a criminal known as the "Ivory Snake".

But several years later he made a potion that caused him to enter a cryogenic state, 20 years ago he came out of the state of cryogenics. As he had a hatred for were wolves and vampires he joined the hunters and quickly rose in thier ranks.

Chiefscalynipples
    Character name: Jeroo-Shei
    Race: Argonian
    Sub-Race: Vampire
    Class: Plague Rogue (Assassin & Necromancer)
    Age: Unknown, but very, VERY old (been alive since the 2nd era)
    Looks: Dark brown scaly skin. Small unnoticeable fangs hanging from his upper lip. A couple of small Straight horns on his head (small enough to be hidden by a hood). Creepy, dark gold, snake like reptilian eyes with maroon vertical pupils with an orange hue outline surrounding the pupils. Scar across his left eye. Many scars on his back from being whipped as a slave (hidden by his clothes). Bright red war paint streak coming down his right eye, purple streak of war paint down his left.
    Personality: Unpredictable, Sick and Twisted, Hateful towards the Dunmer for being enslaved in his mortal life.
    Equipment: Unique Black Vampire Armor with a hood and cloak. Vampire Boots. Fingerless Chainmail Gauntlets. Long Ebony Katar (the blade is short enough for stealthy kills though, also click the name if you dont know what a katar is), Crossbow with Ebony Bolts.
    Combat Prefs: Uses his undead minion "The Slasher" as a distraction to draw off enemies while he stealthily shoots at the enemies with his crossbow or kills them sneaky with the dagger. If it has come to a situation where its an upfront battle he uses an Ebony war axe.
    Main Skills: Sneak, Illusion, Conjuration (Necromancy only), One-Handed, Light Armor, Alchemy
    Bio: In the 2nd Era he was one of the many Argonian slaves to the Dunmer in Morrowind. He is technically a shadowscale but was tooken away before he could actually be useful to the Dark Brotherhood. While not being abused by his masters he observed the cultural Necromancy in Morrowind. It fascinated him and he began to study it in secrecy so the Dark Elves wouldn't find out that he was doing something other than their work. He stole the spell tomes in the house and read them when they were asleep, peeked in on them resurrecting their ancestors, and many other acts of secretive interest. He got so interested in Necromancy that one night he decided to escape the home of his masters using his shadowscale instincts and while walking around in the volcanic fields of morrowind he found a vampire wandering around and asked the vampire to bite him. The vampire broke a fang trying to pierce Jeroo's rough, scaly skin but it worked and he contracted sanguinare vampiris. When his transformation was complete he went back to the house of his masters and killed them all with his new vampiric abilities. But the guards in Morrowind found out and ran him out of the province and he fled to Skyrim. He has been there ever since, blending in with the inhabitants, not being seen, and still practicing necromancy in tombs. He created an undead abomination which he named "The Slasher" by fusing 2 draugr corpses and 2 skeletons together that serves under him. He can dismiss it to the Soul Cairn and conjure it to Nirn at his will. Although being a cold blooded argonian vampire that is vunerable to the sun, the only source of warmth for a cold blooded reptile, Jeroo feeds more than the average vampire, off of warm blooded humans and elves, and even khajiit.

Brovahkiiin
    Name: Deldrin
    Race: Redguard
    Class: Archer and one handed
    Appearance: Deldrin is a 6ft Redguard with long black hair and a five o’clock shadow, he is quite muscular as he due to the constant battle training his father gave him.
    Gear/skills: Deldrin wears fur armour, fur boots and fur bracers he also wears a novice mage hood (just for looks) and uses a long bow and a iron sword. Personality: Deldrin prefers to be alone but will work with others if he has to he will only feed off innocents and not kill them unless vampires benefit from there death.

R'alle
    Name:R'alle(pronounced Rallly)
    Race:Khajiit
    Group:wolves
    appearance:Reddish blackish fur with silver streaks.
    Backstory:Born a lycanthrope and raised within a pack.
    He is the son of Jo'branzeelaw, and was concieved mysteriously, it is a mystery who the mother is.

The one true argonian
    Name:So'oll
    Race:Argonian
    Group:Wolves
    appearance: Pure Black Fur as a werewolf, Blue and red scales as an argonian
    Backstory: Descendant of The Great Van, whom killed dragons and was a legendary archer, So'oll is born! But, as his ancestor, Van, was a werewolf, he became one also. It is a family curse. But, as a werewolf, he must fight the vampire scum, and live up to his name!

Hale Loneshadow
    Name: Marquis de Moratus
    Group: Vampires
    Non-Vampire Race: Breton/Imperial mix.
    Class: Rouge-ish Fighter

Appearance: Wavy golden hair, curly nearer to the tips. Usually very showy; wears expensive looking clothing, but also switches to a gothic style of dress whenever the whim strikes him. Delicate, yet at the same time tough looking features. Muscular, but lean and wiry. About 6 feet in height. (If anyone's ever seen the movie queen of the damned, kinda like what Lestat looked like in that pretty much)

Equipment: Ebony sword imbued with vampiric drain enchantment.
    Twin ebony daggers.

Personality: Very cocky, and a very smooth talker; is known for his silver tongue. He is also kind of a womanizer! Usually prefers travelling alone or with one other companion, but since his lover was slain by the Lycans, he is out for revenge. Has an affinity for humanity, but it of course does not stop him from feeding or killing humans when necessary. He is also known for his wit and sarcasm, and ability to crack a joke about any tough situation he is in. In the end, he is loyal to those he considers friends, or at least the closest thing that he can call a friend in this type of life. All things considered, he is very likable.

Short Backstory: Marquis was sired around 900 years ago by the ancient vampire Adnirr'ach Da'rae (another of my RP characters!), and has spent that time learning and wandering the lands in search of a purpose in his life. While he has gone through countless adventures, quests, battles, and women, he has yet to find true meaning in his life. Marquis decided to band together with this vampire coven to find a sense of camaraderie, and to devote his life to killing the beasts that took his loved one away from him.

Dunkalunk

Name: Doonkur
    Race: Khajiit
    Class: Bladesman, thief, retired assassin
    Skills: Proficient with blades of all kind , pickpocket, lockpicking, speech, stealth
    Weapons: Swords, daggers, throwing knives (all made of silver to combat werewolves)

Physical description: Doonkur is a slim 6'3", 190 pounds. What he lacks in heft, he more than makes up for it in speed. Even after being caught several times while attempting a pick pocket or trying to pick a lock, he always manages to escape. He knows and is very thankful of his renowned Khajiit night vision and claws. The latter has saved his hide numerous times, assisting him in scaling walls that no human could ever hope to scale. The former, as one would imagine, has showed him many ways out of dire situations, whether it's evading guards or victims of his thievery.

Back story: I never knew my parents. Not even a sliver of information on either of them, and Talos knows I've searched high and low for any crumbs of their existence. I don't know if they're still alive or not. My earliest memory is of being a member of Ri'Saad's caravan. I always had the sense of family with them, and the travelling offered many experiences and new sights to see. I had always assumed he and Khayla were my parents. Until the day Khayla and I went for a walk, and she told me the truth. I think I was 10 years old. I don't really remember my age at the time because my world seemed to spiral out of control after hearing the news. What I thought I knew turned out to be false. She said I was more than welcome to stay with the caravan for as long as I wanted, even becoming a life member if I so chose. At 10 years old, I didn't have much choice, but I was still grateful for the offer and I mentioned this to both of them.
    As I got older, she started to train me in ways to be stealthy. I had no idea there were so many facets of being sneaky without getting caught. I absorbed everything she taught me. Everything. Every now and then, we would cross paths with the other caravans. Ahkari led one of them, while Ma'dran was the leader of the other. When she felt I was old enough, Khayla began to encourage me to travel with the others, as she felt I still had a lot to learn.
    Ahkari himself taught me how to successfully pick someone's pocket without being caught. After all, what's the sense of picking a pocket and not getting away with it? He always said that, which is why I still remember it to this day. Well, that and the fact it made perfect sense. Dro'marash schooled me in the ways of speech. Everyone can speak, but it's how you say something that could turn the tide in your favor. I spent four years with them. Four wonderful years of travelling the Dawnstar to Riften route, learning all I could.
    At 21 years old, I joined Ma'dran's caravan, again at the urging of both Ahkari and Dro'marash. "Urging" is probably not the proper word for this situation, as I had no objections for a chance to learn more from the members of Ma'dran's caravan. Picking locks was my next subject to master, and Ma'jhad was my teacher. Four more years passed and looking back, it all seems like a blur.
    I eventually rejoined Ri'saad's caravan, staying with them for another year. They were the closest I could ever hope to get for a real family. After all, they provided me with my earliest memories of childhood. I departed amicably, with Khayla constantly reminding me that I was always welcome back. During my time alone on the road, I fulfilled numerous contracts for the Dark Brotherhood as well the Thieves Guild in Riften. This enabled me to put into practice all I had learned from my highly skilled teachers. I have since retired from both factions.
    Having just turned 30 years old, I feel like a lost, wandering soul. I'd never felt that way with any of the caravans. Ever. The search for my parents, or any clues about them, continues. I sometimes wonder if they'd be proud or scornful of the path my life has taken. Or rather, the path I've chosen.
    In order to try to do some good for a change, I have joined a group of hunters in a war against werewolves and vampires.

Wolfie
    Name: Askarvi (Ah-scar-v) - Scar for short, given the pronounciation of his name.
    Race: Breton, but taller than most of his race.
    Class: Spellsword and "part-time" assassin.
    Skills: One-handed, Sneak, Speech, and Enchanting.
    Weapons: He double-wields long ebony knives; if those fail him, he refers to his trusty steel sword. Usually, his weapons are enchanted and dropped with some form of poison; in this case, one of his ebony daggers is imbued with an enchantment to deflect magic, and the other is imbued with an enchantment that drains health slowly from an opponent if in success. His sword carries no enchantments, but is usually dropped with good ole poison.
    Physical description: Askarvi is 5'6 and rather pale skinned for a Breton. He has a scar than runs from his forehead down to the middle of his left eyebrow. His eyes are an eerie full grey that seems darker in sunlight and lighter in darkness. His hair is dirty blond(not literally dirty of course) and he has a slight beard. He has low-lying, thin eyebrows. And to the most important question of all, at least in this thread: he is a werewolf. Not entirely proud of it - he hates the feeding especially, even if being a lycan involves greater strength - but a werewolf nonetheless.
    Back story: Askarvi used to work as a mercenary in Whiterun, until he learned of the Dark Brotherhood and joined them. He doesn't do as much 'work' as he used to, so he's returned partly to being a mercenary.
    He used to live in Shor's Stone, when he first came to Skyrim with his parents. When he was 13, his mother died. Soon after, his father turned on him. Askarvi woke up a few hours later and learned of what had happened to him; somehow, his father had turned him into a werewolf. He's never seen his father since them, and has learned that growing up is worst when you're growing up as a werewolf. He's returned to mercenary work since then, but ever since the war broke out, he's hidden in the forest, trying to survive.
    Drakul
    Name:'Lord' Abbadon Crull
    Race: Argonian/Pure Vampire
    Class: Master Necromancer
    Skills: Conjuration, destruction, blood magic

Abilities: Master at destruction spells and his long life has allowed him a deep understanding of necromancy, makes heavy use of life draining and necromancy spells. Primarily remains in Vampire lord form around others of his kind and makes heavy use of his magics in that form. He tends to be more inclined to staying out of the direct fight however and chooses to weave his spells and minions from a distance.

Personality: Abbadon is a very calculating individual, and is known for his sly and underhanded approaches to most situations, preferring to cripple and maim rather then deal with situations with honor and resolve as it may be. This tends to give him an untrustworthy air around him, but he is far from a traitor and will serve his superiors without question and has very little qualms about the morality of the situation be it for progression of the vampiric cause or merely for bloody fun. All in all he is a devious and cunning creature with an arrogant appeal to him.

Physical appearance: In his argonian form, he is a 6'3 argonian with pale grey leathery skin covered with deep grey scales and has a slender yet toned build. His snout is narrow and has longer upper and lower fangs then typical argonians and bright orange eyes that slit like a snakes. He has a pair of ivory hourns extending back from his head with a cluster of orange feathers between them. He has various scars riddling his chest and snout from battles through his life.

In his Vampire Lord form he is tall like most lords and has a pale grey skin, torn left ear and orange eyes. He wears a deep black robe that is opened on the chest down to the abdomen revealing his amulet of molag-Bal and has a hood coming up over his head, torn robe bottoms and has torn black cloth moving up the arms. He Tends to stay in this form, seeing his other form as a lesser state of being.

Background: born in the deep of black marsh Abbadon, originally named Tal-mat, grew up in a tribal village off in the wilds. His village made profit by raiding other nearby villages, leading him to have little morality from an early age. One raid Tal-mat entered into the home of a breton family, killing them and searching their home for anything of use to the tribe where he stumbled upon a shrine covered in gore and tributes...a shrine to the deadric prince Molag-Bal...upon this shrine sat a medallion coated in blood, and it seemed to call to him with promises of power..but first he had to submit to the prince, submit his life, his soul and his tribe. In the dead of the night Tal-mat slaughtered his tribe and by the word of his new deity, used their corpses to further his knowledge in necromancy...throughout the next few decades Tal-Mat dedicated himself fully to Molag and with every new victim he claimed, the more favor he gained with the dark daedric prince until he was rewarded with one of Molag-Bals greatest gifts...Tal-Mat ascended to become a pure blooded vampire, and with this ascension he discarded his 'mortal' name and renamed himself Abbadon Crull to better suit his new power. Through-out the next few centuries, Abbadon remained secluded in shadow perfecting his arts of undeath, and practicing in his powerful vampiric gifts often remaining in this form seeing this as his true face now. so much time had passed before he had heard news of a war between vampires and the wolf-kin..this was the time to place his mark, this was the time to rise and join the fray..and this was where for the first time, abbadon set out into the world intent on serving his purpose to the race, and to Molag-Bal

Assassin99

this is the recruitment/disscution thread

blue 468

Would like to be the second for the wolf hierarchy:)
    Name: Bormir
    Race: Nord/Bosmer mix
    Personality: Quiet and serious, but while a wolf is very energetic
    Looks: Tall Tan skin slightly slanted eyes, slight build long brown hair green eyes. As a wolf he has dark brown hair and his green eyes get duller
    Skills: While not in wolf form he fight with a sword or uses his bow
    Background: He was born in skyrim but his whole family was killed by vampires. He took to traveling as a mercenary but when he was 28 he was bitten by a werewolf in Cyrodiil. Soon after he was captured by vampires. They tried to force him to turn so they could try and control him but he refused. After months of torture he gave in and turned killing all the Vampires.

Assassin99

accepted

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    this looks cool...

Name:​
    Lady Nephenee​

race:​
    pureblood vampire​

7000 (looks like a 10 year old child, like babette)​
    Bio:​
    Nephenee was born a pure blood vampire, and showed GREAT powers just only ten years old. Strangely enough, Nephenee stopped aging after this revelation. After a hundred years of her fathers rule since her birth, Nephenee decided that it was time for her father to step down. Felling him in single combat, the smallest pureblood vampire now sat on the throne as the master.​
    Class:​
    mage. She uses a black book to channel her draining spells​
    equipment:​
    black book (known as the grimoire)​
    An ebony dagger​
    Necromancy staff​
    Birthsign:​
    the serpent​
    appearance:​
    Nephenee appears like a ten year old girl. with very pale skin and and inverted eyes (her pupil is white , her coronea is black, and her iris is red). She the elder scrolls equivalent to a gothic dress. she wears black shoes and no gloves. her bleach blond hair is tied into pigtails​
    personality:​
    Nephenee is like a child. However, she can be very cruel and cunning​

Assassin99

accepted Isara12

Isara12

Oblivion explorer

Assassin99

Assassin99

Hopefully we will get hundreds of pages for this

Assassin99

We may need to at first make a few NPC's to fill in the blanks I would like to start soon
    some people may need to do multiple charicters

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    we should wait at least until tomorrow o_O

Assassin99

I know, I said soon not right away

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    ah.

Assassin99

Can't wait for more people to join

Sun&Moon

Name: Hissaeldor

Appearance: Very tall and very thin. He has dark orange eyes with three distinct scars running across his face. He has long dark black hair, which is an unusual trait for a High Elf.

Class: Mage

Abilities: Destruction magic prodigy.

Bio: Born into a wealthy family from the Summerset Isles he was given everything he wanted as a child. But when his family was murdered and there manor burnt to the ground by a group of vampires, he was left with nothing. When he went to track down the group who did it not everything went according to his plan. To further his pain the vampires subdued him and cursed him with their gift. But he adapted well as a vampire, and soon began to embrace the night.

Weapons: The only weapon he carries is a dagger. He always carries a wide variety of poisons, and other deadly concoctions.

Personaility: Hissaeldor enjoys the finer things in life, lavis clothes, and grand parties. He is normally very polite and cordial, but has been known to go on feeding frenzies when his hunger gets the best of him.

Would like to be the vampire lord...

Assassin99

Accepted, enjoy

Assassin99

Glad to see people exited.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts